Eureka
✟13,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, as a Christian, I know who not to vote for.

If people who worship the Devil, prefer Bernie Sanders(Democrat running for President),
then he's probably not a good choice to vote for.

Just saying.

Welcome to a Bernie Sanders Wiccan ritual

Simon/Rock

God is Truth. "Seek and ye(you) shall find."
Dec 28, 2019
Eureka
✟13,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am sure republicans and democrats both have their share, as i believe politics is of the devil. Why else would there be so many lies.

But the Republicans are the ones that are known for the phrase of God, Family, and Country.

Where as the Democrats are known to welcome every religion out there, no matter who or what you're.

Devil Worshipers Welcomed!

Why would any party Openly Welcome Devil Worshipers?

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Simon/Rock

God is Truth. "Seek and ye(you) shall find."
Dec 28, 2019
Eureka
✟13,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yes. There will be the bad with the good anywhere in life.

Once again, just saying, the Republicans have a standard of Believing in God.

Democrats have the standard of openly welcoming anyone and everyone.
Devil Worshipers.
Owe, there's that and I'm guessing most swingers are Democrats.
Most people apart of the LGBT are Democrats.

Most Radicals activists that are violent in today's society, are Liberal Democrat Activists.

Most people that kneel for the Flag of the United States of America are Democrats.

I'm talking about the Majority. Not the Minority and the rare few.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think the body language on that first photo says it all. The woman with the Bernie T-shirt? has a look of arrogance and defiance (rebellion) that tells a lot.

"There are lots of ways to support a political candidate, from making phone calls to donating money. Some turn to prayer, Christian or otherwise. Add Wiccan rituals to the list."

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,442.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
As an outsider, I say vote for the candidate who champions what you hold important in your life. Not on the people supporting a candidate because that is beyond the control of the candidate. All he/she can do is endorse or reject. Or in most cases say nothing at all because they can't be spending time in all aspects of their campaign.

There are many thing I read about Sanders that made me dislike him but what religion his supporters are is not one of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yes. There will be the bad with the good anywhere in life.

Once again, just saying, the Republicans have a standard of Believing in God.

Democrats have the standard of openly welcoming anyone and everyone.
Devil Worshipers.
Owe, there's that and I'm guessing most swingers are Democrats.
Most people apart of the LGBT are Democrats.

Most Radicals activists that are violent in today's society, are Liberal Democrat Activists.

Most people that kneel for the Flag of the United States of America are Democrats.

I'm talking about the Majority. Not the Minority and the rare few.

I see no difference between the two, they are all liars.

America is a pagan country, notice all the statues that are of pagan gods in washington, the washington monument is a obelisk,

upload_2020-1-17_6-11-52.jpeg

upload_2020-1-17_6-12-21.jpeg

upload_2020-1-17_6-13-29.jpeg

upload_2020-1-17_6-15-32.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If we're going to judge Bernie Sanders by the Wiccans support him, then it's only fair that we also judge Donald Trump by the white supremacists who support him. That would be morally consistent.

Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump

US neo-Nazi groups on the rise under President Donald Trump: report

In the Democratic Party, we have a candidate who has Wiccan supporters. In the Republican Party, we have a President who has been supported and publicly praised by white supremacists since he was still campaigning for the presidency. We have a Republican President who initially denied knowing who David Duke is, but later flip-flopped and changed his story after he was called out for denying he knew who Duke is (Trump disavows David Duke endorsement after ducking question earlier).

We have a Republican President who is twice divorced thrice married and fathered five children with three different women. We have a Republican President who had an affair with a inappropriate content star shortly after his third wife (and former mistress) gave birth to their son. He later paid off that inappropriate content star to silence her about her extramarital affair with him. We have a Republican President who vulgarly bragged how he could forcibly kiss women and grab them in their privates because he's a celebrity.

We have a Republican President who bragged about how he would watch young women and girls getting undressed during beauty pageants. We have a Republican President who was forced to pay a $25 million dollar settlement to pay back all the people he cheated through his fraudulent university.

We have a Republican President who has taken God's name in vain, who maliciously slanders other people, who viciously mocks other people, who uses profanity, who bears false witness, and who is notoriously known for his lying tongue. It's not hard to see what is festering in his heart. Jesus Christ said, "By their fruits you will know them," and we have a Republican President who is well known by the fruit he bears in his personal and public life: sexual immorality, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions, and envy. Unfortunately that's not all we have though.

We have conservative (evangelical) Christians who have spent the last three years trying very hard to rationalize and justify their support of Donald Trump, despite knowing the kind of person he is.

"No one is sinless and perfect."

"At least he's not Hillary Clinton."

"I voted for the lesser of two evils."

"I voted for a President, not a pastor."

"I didn't vote for Trump because he was a choir boy."

It has become obvious, given all of these excuses (and more), that the moral character and integrity of the President is no longer a spiritually moral issue for a majority of the political party that exalted itself as the religious influential political party of Christian morality and traditional family values. In other words, the conservatives who support Trump can't honestly expect other people to listen to them or respect them when much of their rationalization and justification for supporting him is based on "I voted for a President, not a pastor!" and "I didn't vote for Trump because he was a choir boy!"

The current Republican Party has lost its moral credibility after three years of so many conservative Christians faithfully defending Trump, regardless of his immoral and unethical behavior. If the moral character and integrity of our political leaders genuinely mattered to them, then they wouldn't have spent the last three years faithfully supporting and defending a man like Donald Trump. The truth is, conservatives can no longer take the moral high ground on morality and ethical issues anymore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

America is a pagan country, notice all the statues that are of pagan gods in washington, the washington monument is a obelisk,

Neither the Republicans or the Democrats are morally superior to the other or more righteous than the other because both of them are guilty of political corruption. Both of these parties have demonstrated the moral depravity that is festering within their ranks. Trump and Hillary Clinton were the results of the two main political parties putting their favored political ambitions before their moral conscience in order to gain political power and a dominating influence over the other. Trump was the final result of the moral compromise within the Republican Party in order to gain political power over Democrats. If Clinton had won, then she would be the result of the moral compromise within the Democratic Party in order to gain political power over Republicans. Both are selfishly ambitious and politically corrupt, and neither one has the moral credibility to sanctimoniously point a pious judgmental finger at the other.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Given the steady demise of Christianity in America. Our candidates receive support from those outside of the church. Whether it’s Wiccans, atheists or another group. It doesn’t matter who votes for them. Their goal is winning most of all.

~Bella

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

If people who worship the Devil, prefer Bernie Sanders(Democrat running for President),

Just saying.

But White Supremacists prefer Trump.

Extreme Leftists prefer Obama.

War hawks prefer Bush.

You would need more than one thing to use as a barometer for not voting for someone. Often, unsavory groups are used to affiliate with the opposition so that it looks bad by association. It's meant to lead you to do the exact thing you are saying.

I would say ignore it, or vote for no one since you can find terrible things about them alone, as well as the entities that support them.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Just saying.

Just so nobody's confused: Wiccans don't worship the devil. Wicca is a neo-pagan religion founded in the mid-20th century as an attempt to reconstruct perceived pre-Christian pagan practices from Europe. One of the gods worshipped by many Wiccans is known as the "horned god", based upon images of an antlered figure found in art from pagan peoples. It's not the devil, even though popular media likes to depict the devil as red, with horns, goat legs and a forked tail. It would be pretty silly to get any of our theology from that.

Secondly, the entire argument being presented is a poisoning of the well argument, a form of guilt by association. That there are Wiccans that support a presidential candidate is entirely irrelevant.

I'm sure there are lots of Wiccans who enjoy eating pizza, but that'd be a pretty dumb reason to avoid eating pizza.

The goal of such fallacious reasoning exists solely to avoid a good argument in favor of presenting an appeal to get knee-jerk reactions.

People need to think with their brains, not with their hate.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

View attachment 270404

View attachment 270405

View attachment 270406

View attachment 270407

It's crazy. It's almost like early Americans were wanting to emulate the artistic styles of the ancient Greeks and Romans as some kind of political statement about the new country--a democracy and a republic.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Given the steady demise of Christianity in America. Our candidates receive support from those outside the church. Whether it’s Wiccans, atheists or another group. It doesn’t matter who votes for them. They’re goal is winning most of all.

~Bella

The candidates will pander to Christians or Wiccans or atheists or whoever else they think they can gain substantial support from without causing a lot of controversy, which would backfire on them.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Gerald Gardner was instrumental in reviving European witchcraft by blending occult teachings in Freemasonry, ceremonial magic (from Aleister Crowley), mythology, and influences from Rosicrucianism. He is considered the father of Wicca in its present guise.

All roads lead to Gardner. Various sects have emerged from that point. The invocations and rituals are directed to pagan deities. As a former practitioner, I can attest there’s more than meets the eye. Magic is a fundamental part of that world.

The idea of harm ye none is taken seriously and they divide their practices in three groupings: black, white, and grey. With many falling in the latter group. Nevertheless, we’re addressing ritual practices derived to enforce ones will on a situation, person, etc. The expectation is the result will be as stated.

Gardner’s adherents who form British Traditional Wicca/Witchcraft (Gardnerian and Alexandrian) are profoundly secretive and value lineage above all. Every initiate on those lines can trace their group’s history back to him.

In America there’s a greater focus on Dianic (women-based) and eclectic practices. The latter utilizes various religions within their spirituality and commonly infuse Native American (medicine path), Christian (ceremonial magicians), Celtic (reconstructionists and druids), Nordic (asatru), Italian (stregheria) and Romany (gypsy) beliefs. There’s a green element too. They’re eco-conscious and usually referred to as green or kitchen witches.

African traditional religions (Santeria, Vodou, Hoodoo, Ifa, Candomble, Palo Mayombe and Obeah) don’t fall under this umbrella. They’re syncretic religions.

Given the rise of Paganism it’s important to see things as they are.

~Bella

• Informative
Reactions: GACfan
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
Why would any party Openly Welcome Devil Worshipers?
...because a citizen is a citizen no matter who doesn't like them? :scratch:
tulc(kind of thought that was why America had a Constitution and not a Bible as the basis for it's government) :wave:

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
e706e361059779dc31c010e863f99470_400x400.jpeg

Meet The Witches And Pagans Who Are Stumping For Trump ...

upload_2020-1-17_18-14-18.png
Oct 28, 2016 - Most of the Republican Pagans he knows disagree with the party's ... There are many popular left-leaning Pagan, Witch, and Wicca online ..
Meet The Witches And Pagans Who Are Stumping For Trump .

Wiccan: GOP candidate's witchcraft dabbling a teachable ....
upload_2020-1-17_18-14-18.png
Oct 28, 2016 - Most of the Republican Pagans he knows disagree with the party's ... There are many popular left-leaning Pagan, Witch, and Wicca online ..

Can I be a republican Wiccan? | Yahoo Answer
Jul 6, 2011 - I want to be a Wiccan, but I do not want to be a democrat. I do value life like Wiccan but I don't want to become a vegan and I don't smoke pot or ...

USA Wiccan/Pagan/Occultist & Republican-Support Trump ...
Dec 26, 2015 - USA Wiccan/Pagan/Occultist & Republican-Support Trump? ... Past explanations given to me by Occultist and Pagan Republicans were similar ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=wic...R8fBCUQ8tMDegQICxAt&biw=1502&bih=781&dpr=1.25

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think I would prefer a candidate supported by Wiccans than one supported by the Ku Klux Klan and the Alt Right.

I have heard that most Wiccans believe in white magic and are not allowed to practice any spells that might harm others.

On the other hand, the KKK is known for setting fire to people's homes and lynching them out in the woods.

Hmmm...

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As an outsider, I say vote for the candidate who champions what you hold important in your life.

Trump is a serial adulterer who has been forced to pay millions to people he defrauded, and who boasts about how he gets away with sexual assault.

I'll grant you that there have been some slimeball presidents who actually did a pretty good job. He's not one of them.

Upvote 0