Why would Jesus come close to us? Are we with alacrity to abide by His revelation?

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why would Jesus come close to us? Are we with alacrity to abide by His revelation?

• “I called upon your name, O LORD, out of the low dungeon. You have heard my voice: hide not your ear at my breathing, at my cry. You drew near in the day that I called upon you: you said, Fear not.” (Lamentations 3.55-57).

All of us crave for being heard by the Creator. Nonetheless, who rejoices in what Jesus work in us and through us, and have gusto in working in justice and for the justice (Isaiah 64.5)?

Many of us, beyond let our requests be made known before the Creator by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving (Philippians 4.6), we try to teach Jesus how He should carry out our behest. Not to mention that, many times, we get angry at Jesus when the things don’t take place as we expect, such as Naaman (2Kings 5.11,12).

By the way: did you already think about what hindered Naaman of losing his blessing? Humility and love

• “And his servants came near and spoke to him and said, *My father*, if the prophet had told you to do a great thing, would you not have done it? How much rather then, when he says to you, Wash and be clean?” (2Kings 5.13).

Take heed how Naaman coped with his servants, namely, like sons and had humility to hear the voice of people in lower degree than him.

So, in the moments of suffering, seek out the solace of the Creator (2Corinthians 1.3-5), be more than winner (Romans 8.37), because your victory is indispensable to help other people that is going through the same things that you (1Peter 5.8,9). Certainly, in the future, these people will be necessary in order to prevent us from throwing away our boons because we act up (or act thoughtlessly).

Do this, and surely you will reap a future much better than your present. Have a gracious day in Christ Jesus.