Why we need Mexico's help with immigants.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They aren't crossing the border to bring us their money.

They are crossing the border because they have allowed their country to become a screwed up mess. What most Americans don't realize is that while a few immigrants will likely assimilate, too many will simply transplant their failed culture here.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They HAVE their countries.
They need to take back their governments from ours.
Same as we need to do.

Failed governments come from a failed culture.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They are crossing the border because they have allowed their country to become a screwed up mess. What most Americans don't realize is that while a few immigrants will likely assimilate, too many will simply transplant their failed culture here.

Can you cite an example of this "failed culture" that will be "transplanted" here?

Latino culture values God, family and hard work. I think American culture could use a bit of that...

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Can you cite an example of this "failed culture" that will be "transplanted" here?

Latino culture values God, family and hard work. I think American culture could use a bit of that...

Why don't those values work in their own countries?

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Obesity? Oh yea, Americans can really brag about that! We can't have obese Latinas affecting our national culture.

It has more to do with the cost of healthcare. They are deliberately placing their health at risk, and as pointed out earlier, a small number isn't that significant, but the growing Hispanic population bodes ill down the road.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It has more to do with the cost of healthcare. They are deliberately placing their health at risk, and as pointed out earlier, a small number isn't that significant, but the growing Hispanic population bodes ill down the road.

Well, I agree that obesity is risk for the country as a whole on a number of fronts...but that's another topic and I don't think we can blame imported Latino culture for our obesity problem. To the contrary, I think the case could be made that American most well known exports have contributed to obesity globally. There's a Coca-Cola or Pepsi sign to be found in every town in Latin America....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, I agree that obesity is risk for the country as a whole on a number of fronts...but that's another topic and I don't think we can blame imported Latino culture for our obesity problem. To the contrary, I think the case could be made that American most well known exports have contributed to obesity globally. There's a Coca-Cola or Pepsi sign to be found in every town in Latin America....

I'm not blaming Latinos for our obesity problem, but for theirs. They have other health problems that stem from a past culture of deprivation that they still cling to as tradition...mainly their poor diet.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Mexico must secure it's own southern border. These immigrants have no right to enter Mexico let alone travel through unhindered to our southern border.

That said I think your question is directed at the humanitarian aspect, not the illegal smuggling. Am I correct?
Mexico , and other countries/ peoples, are obeying someone, not Jesus.
Their intent or purpose if they know it, is to gain more power in the usa, to gain control even through disruption and riots and chaos. This has been for much longer than we have been alive.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
"ahhhh, Bach ....." Famous quote from mash episode.

iow, further marks (signs) of the beast world system. how widespread ?
you said. "every town"..... yes , it is even worse than that. "every heart" almost.....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I'm not blaming Latinos for our obesity problem, but for theirs. They have other health problems that stem from a past culture of deprivation that they still cling to as tradition...mainly their poor diet.
Spiritual battles, losses, lives, deceptions .... more than the physical ones ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Don't worry - they have been confined to mostly hospitals and medical clinics !
(where they get not only blood, but souls)

:eek: That it. No more visits to hospitals or clinics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Same as we need to do.
ztrmrm sk e erertr ..... oopd.. trmrmr.... oy! ....
move fingers over, try again....
remember it is written, the leaders of the nations will commit (spiritual) fornication.... and they have .... they have given their ... soul... to the beast system. power and control are where the Bible says it is, not where politics, news, or anything else says it is .... the governments are all ... as written.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Same as we need to do.

The place to start is to take back your life from the failed society. Not much we can do about the government (after all it's a democracy...mob rule).

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0