Why we dont argue in our marriage

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kumusta po! Assuming I am guessing right, is your wife filipino? I happened to see your picture on your profile and she looks filipino. Then I seen your video on YT about meeting and marrying someone after a long wait in life. Your story reminded me very much of mine. The doubts at times, the wondering if God was listening maybe...etc. Then when I become more obedient and trusted Him, thats when I met my wife online. Got married not long after!

With that said its great to see you have a filipino wife that does not argue. Or "tampo" for that matter. Though we never really argue either. More so just have conversations. Not that its a perfect marriage of course.

Reactions: songz777
Upvote 0

songz777

Spouse first strengthens your marriage
Apr 5, 2004
Devon ~ Plymouth
Visit site
✟31,494.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kumusta po! Assuming I am guessing right, is your wife filipino? I happened to see your picture on your profile and she looks filipino. Then I seen your video on YT about meeting and marrying someone after a long wait in life. Your story reminded me very much of mine. The doubts at times, the wondering if God was listening maybe...etc. Then when I become more obedient and trusted Him, thats when I met my wife online. Got married not long after!

With that said its great to see you have a filipino wife that does not argue. Or "tampo" for that matter. Though we never really argue either. More so just have conversations. Not that its a perfect marriage of course.

Hiya, thanks for the reply and good to read my friend. God bless you take care John

Upvote 0