Iowa
✟11,860.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
If he was a Muslim, and if he did those things, he never would have gotten elected. It would be a sin for him not to use "dissimulation", because it would be in Islam's best interest for the American President to be Muslim.

You should care about the President's religion, because some of the religions out there are just plain evil.

I don't like Islam for many reasons, but primarily because Muhammed taught some wicked things. Just read some of the things he said in my letter, for example.

Good point! I have always been suspicious that George W Bush was a secret Muslim. He seriously messed up this country while keeping up the false facade of being a "Christian". Pretty sneaky!

Upvote 0

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Your error here is assuming that the 'right of dissimulation' is simply lying. The Shi'ites allow the right only in VERY LIMITED situations and the Sunni's, generally, not at all. Given that the 11/9 pilots were Wahhabis and thus opposed on a visceral level to anything Shi'ite I fail to see how you can make the comment.

The "right of dissimulation" is based on the interpretation of multiple passages from the Koran. Regardless of what wing of the Islam party a muslim happens to belong to, what really matters to them is their interpretation when they read the Koran.

Jesus likened his word to good seed being scattered. I think Muhammed was scattering bad seed, and the koranic passages leading to dissimulation are an example of that bad seed.

Upvote 0