Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Naw. I tried posting it on their conspiracy theory sections. Right next alien invader posts. I don't think my sources were the problem. All of the articles I read about Obama's childhood were on the web, but they looked credible enough, and everyone who does internet research can find them.

When I posted it on US Message Boards, it immediately got a response from a moderator named "Mr. Clean". He said "Nobody gives a #&*# about his religion, they're all just cults anyway." I checked the site the next day, and it was down.

I'm pretty sure my crime was that I tried linking Obama with Islam, and that some would view criticism of Islam as hate.
Maybe they have rules against telling lies about living people.

Upvote 0

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yup, it was the CIA removing your posts from a private website. Watch out, they are comming to get you. Bogga bogga. :p

In February of this year, a free speech activist, Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolf, was arrested in Austria. Her crime was "inciting religious hatred" by criticizing Islam, the prophet Muhammed, and sharia law. She faces 3 years in prison.

In 2009, the United Nations passed UN Resolution 62/154, a measure aimed at "combating defamation of Religions". All the commentaries I've read on it indicate it was specifically passed for Islam.

I don't know who took my posts down, but it was someone who didn't want people discussing this issue.

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
In February of this year, a free speech activist, Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolf, was arrested in Austria. Her crime was "inciting religious hatred" by criticizing Islam, the prophet Muhammed, and sharia law. She faces 3 years in prison.

Maybe because Austria isn't the United States and people there don't have the protection of the First Amendment? Just maybe? :D :D :D :D ^_^^_^^_^

In 2009, the United Nations passed UN Resolution 62/154, a measure aimed at "combating defamation of Religions". All the commentaries I've read on it indicate it was specifically passed for Islam.

Because people write letters like yours and submit them to the newspapers. Good job.

I don't know who took my posts down, but it was someone who didn't want people discussing this issue.

Or it was a moderator following a rule prohibiting libel and slander on his forum.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Sucks for her I guess.

Yup, it's a vast conspiracy to stop people from being bigots. Next they are going to stop people from touting tinfoil hats.

Amazing. Do you know the motivations of other unknown peoples? Can you tell us why Stonehenge was built? Perhaps you know the purpose of the Nazca lines?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Link?

Link?

Or not. You yourself admit all you're doing is guessing at the reason. Did you ask why it was taken down? Did they answer? Do you have a link to the discussion? :confused:
tulc(kind of likes it when people support things with proof) :wave:

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Link?

Link?

Or not. You yourself admit all you're doing is guessing at the reason. Did you ask why it was taken down? Did they answer? Do you have a link to the discussion? :confused:
Shhh!

If you don't tell anyone else, I will give you a starter link.

it's called...

You promise not to tell anyone else, right?

Well...

I would start at the:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shhh!

If you don't tell anyone else, I will give you a starter link.

it's called...

You promise not to tell anyone else, right?

Well...

I would start at the:

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Sorry! I should have been a little more clear: I'm looking for links to the specific things posted. It wouldn't hurt if it was un-biased also. I suspect a website named: "The Religion Of Peace (and a big stack of dead bodies)" isn't all that interested in being fair and unbiased. :sorry:
tulc(is just guessing but pretty sure about the last part) :wave:

Upvote 0

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe because Austria isn't the United States and people there don't have the protection of the First Amendment? Just maybe? :D :D :D :D ^_^^_^^_^

In Islam, Sharia supersedes all other legal systems. That means if America ever became a muslim controlled country, you could kiss your constitution and First Amendment goodbye.:kiss:

Upvote 0

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Link?

Link?

If you want to read about this stuff, just google it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Do you know any Muslims? I mean, personally?

I'd like to say that I don't hate muslims. Jesus told us to be fishers of men and to love our enemies. It's our job as Christians to spread the good news about Jesus. The people of Arabia were lied to and misled by Muhammed. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Wow! You should do a comedy routine. Are you afraid of other impossible scenarios? Do you warry about being abducted by a family of Yeti's? Does Elvis visit you when he is not hiding in your neighbors closet? ^_^

The muslims think it's possible. It's written right in their holy book that they are going to take over the world.:)

Upvote 0

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This whole thing is a non-issue. why dont we focus on real and existing threats such as the economy, and libya.

OK, lets talk some about Libya. I've been reading that many of the "rebels" in Libya are Al-qaydda. That a lot of them have been fighting against the US in Afghanistan. What are they doing in Libya, why are they fighting against Qad-daffy, and why are we helping them?

Looks to me like Obama might be using the US military and intelligence to help America's enemies. That would be an impeachable offense, in my opinion.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK, lets talk some about Libya. I've been reading that many of the "rebels" in Libya are Al-qaydda. That a lot of them have been fighting against the US in Afghanistan. What are they doing in Libya, why are they fighting against Qad-daffy, and why are we helping them?

Looks to me like Obama might be using the US military and intelligence to help America's enemies. That would be an impeachable offense, in my opinion.

Evidence? Or is speculation all that's needed? :confused:
tulc(just wondering) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you want to read about this stuff, just google it.

Not real clear on how this works huh? It's supposed to go like this: you make a statement: "I believe coffee use is condemned in the Bible!!" And you (as the person making the claim) then supply your proof. If you fail to provide proof and someone posts after you asking for proof of your claim you should then post your proof: "Ahhh! That can be found in the book of II Hezekiah 16:1-99!" BUT if on the other hand someone posts after you asking for proof and you say "Just google it!" You have just admitted you have no proof and everything you say is merely something you have swallowed whole off the internet without a second thought. In fact, you have just lost the debate and are probably unaware of having done so. :wave:
tulc(will wait to see the evidence you have to support your point) :)

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
The muslims think it's possible. It's written right in their holy book that they are going to take over the world.:)

Now you claim to know what a billion people think. Yet somehow I don't find you credible. Must be my skeptical nature. :wave:

Upvote 0

Chris81

Servant to Christ
Jun 2, 2010
Iowa
✟11,860.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Personally I plan on taking over the world tomorrow. I've been putting it off for too long.

Hey no time like the present! Don't be a procrastinator like me, I have been working on the same death ray in my garage for the last 10 years. I keep on telling myself that I need to just devote about a month of hard solid work to finish the darn thing. Now I just don't see the point of it anymore. Sure I was going to use the device to take over the world but why bother. I'm comfortable and I'd rather just chill.

Upvote 0