religious&reasonable

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Feb 16, 2011
✟8,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This whole thing is a non-issue. why dont we focus on real and existing threats such as the economy, and libya.

This whole thread is one big gap in logic and rationality.

And don't worry, Pennmark, I'm sure we'll have time afterwards to thwart evil Obama's muslim agenda to destroy christians.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"why dont we focus on real and existing threats such as the economy, and libya."

"I'm sure we'll have time afterwards to thwart evil Obama's muslim agenda to destroy christians."

YouTube - Barack Obama is a Muslim, says Libya's Qadhafi..lol

CAIRO: Calling [Baraq Hussein Obama] as "our son", Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi sent a message to the US [Pres--ent] defending his decision to attack the rebels fighting to overthrow him.

Defending his decision to attack rebel cities, Gaddafi told Obama, "Al-Qaida is an armed organisation, passing through Algeria, Mauritania and Mali. What would you do if you found them controlling American cities with the power of weapons? What would you do, so I can follow your example."

'To my Dear Obama, our son', says Gaddafi, defending attack on rebels - The Times of India

Upvote 0

religious&reasonable

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Feb 16, 2011
✟8,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Chris81

Servant to Christ
Jun 2, 2010
Iowa
✟11,860.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
"why dont we focus on real and existing threats such as the economy, and libya."

"I'm sure we'll have time afterwards to thwart evil Obama's muslim agenda to destroy christians."

YouTube - Barack Obama is a Muslim, says Libya's Qadhafi..lol

'To my Dear Obama, our son', says Gaddafi, defending attack on rebels - The Times of India

Yes Obama is a muslim and he is working with Osama Bin Laden to overthrow the Gaddafi regime. They have accomplished turning people against Gaddafi by poisoning the coffee of the youth with hallucinogens. Gaddafi is a strong supporter of liberty and we must stop Obama's evil plans to spread terror across the Mideast!:p

Upvote 0

flicka

Contributor
Supporter
Dec 9, 2003
✟36,117.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I don't trust what ANYONE says about their religion. It's fluid and subject to change depending on the current mindset of the individual, new things they learn, new influences, or things that are "revealed" to them either indirectly or directly by god himself.

I never trust a religious person.

Upvote 0

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
When/where did Muhammed say such a thing?

I can't remember the exact Koranic passage, but he said something that closely approximates: "If anyone leaves their Islamic faith, kill them".

If you think about it, it is pure slavery. If you are born something, and not allowed to change, you are a slave. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
"Still" allowed to?

Yeah, girls are still allowed to laugh for now.

After the Muslims finally do establish their prophesied world caliphate, however, things are going to change.

I would like to encourage all of the female followers of this thread to enjoy their humanity while they still can. Oh, I'm sure you'll be able to survive and have some sort of life after the change in management, but ... Well, lets just say you won't exactly be human! ;)

Reactions: HerbieHeadley
Upvote 0

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I don't trust what ANYONE says about their religion. It's fluid and subject to change depending on the current mindset of the individual, new things they learn, new influences, or things that are "revealed" to them either indirectly or directly by god himself.

I never trust a religious person.

The thing about Al-taqiyyah, though, is that someone could appear to be totally irreligous, and yet be absolutely koo-koo for Muhammed. :cool:

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟171,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What does his religion have to do with his ability to carry out his elected duties? We're supposed to have a secular government. Even so, Obama says he's a Christian. Nobody knows his heart, so you're left with taking him at face value. Why not?

Seriously- I think the President could state something as simple as the earth orbits the sun- and someone would call him a liar and say that he actually thinks the sun orbits the earth.

Obama: I'm a Christian
Sore loser: He's a liar. He's a Muslim.
Obama: I was born in Hawaii.
Sore loser: He's a liar. He was born in Kenya.
Obama: I identify as African-American.
Sore loser: He's a liar. His mom is white and he should identify the way I say he should.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,241.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, girls are still allowed to laugh for now.

After the Muslims finally do establish their prophesied world caliphate, however, things are going to change.

I would like to encourage all of the female followers of this thread to enjoy their humanity while they still can. Oh, I'm sure you'll be able to survive and have some sort of life after the change in management, but ... Well, lets just say you won't exactly be human! ;)

Wow! You should do a comedy routine. Are you afraid of other impossible scenarios? Do you warry about being abducted by a family of Yeti's? Does Elvis visit you when he is not hiding in your neighbors closet? ^_^

Upvote 0

pennmark

Mar 5, 2011
✟15,902.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What does his religion have to do with his ability to carry out his elected duties? We're supposed to have a secular government. Even so, Obama says he's a Christian. Nobody knows his heart, so you're left with taking him at face value. Why not?

Seriously- I think the President could state something as simple as the earth orbits the sun- and someone would call him a liar and say that he actually thinks the sun orbits the earth.

Obama: I'm a Christian
Sore loser: He's a liar. He's a Muslim.
Obama: I was born in Hawaii.
Sore loser: He's a liar. He was born in Kenya.
Obama: I identify as African-American.
Sore loser: He's a liar. His mom is white and he should identify the way I say he should.

Maybe you should re-read my letter. Thanks to the enlightened teachings of Muhammed, Islam enslaves people at birth.

Islam poses a problem for our secular government. It's not just a religion, it's also a political movement. A political movement that is anti-freedom. You can say this because: A. Muhammed was a king. B. His followers were soldiers. C. Islam endorses constant war to expand territory, with a world caliphate as the ultimate objective. And D. It provides a legal system, sharia, which is supposed to usurp all other legal systems.:bow:

Upvote 0

JoyJuice

Senior Veteran
Aug 8, 2006
✟20,965.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Others
Wow! You should do a comedy routine. Are you afraid of other impossible scenarios? Do you warry about being abducted by a family of Yeti's? Does Elvis visit you when he is not hiding in your neighbors closet? ^_^

I think he is a comedy routine...per below.

Maybe you should re-read my letter. Thanks to the enlightened teachings of Muhammed, Islam enslaves people at birth.

Islam poses a problem for our secular government. It's not just a religion, it's also a political movement. A political movement that is anti-freedom. You can say this because: A. Muhammed was a king. B. His followers were soldiers. C. Islam endorses constant war to expand territory, with a world caliphate as the ultimate objective. And D. It provides a legal system, sharia, which is supposed to usurp all other legal systems.

Upvote 0

Notamonkey

Dec 17, 2007
Mount Morris, MI
✟9,153.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Islam poses a problem for our secular government. It's not just a religion, it's also a political movement. A political movement that is anti-freedom. You can say this because: A. Muhammed was a king. B. His followers were soldiers. C. Islam endorses constant war to expand territory, with a world caliphate as the ultimate objective. And D. It provides a legal system, sharia, which is supposed to usurp all other legal systems.:bow:
Watch it, you might offend liberals by stating facts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

'Seriously'
[snip]
'loser' [Soetoro]: He's a liar.

:wave:

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
^^Because people need to read this more.
Because he is a confirmed "atheist" or a Black Marxist liberation theology so called "christian" of twenty years, due to his need to gain street cred in the Chicago community activist department?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your letter doesn't reflect reality.

Islam poses a problem for our secular government. It's not just a religion, it's also a political movement. A political movement that is anti-freedom.
That's just ignorant. I is just a religion, divided into many sects. It may also be part of a political movement - many different, conflicting ones at that.

You can say this because: A. Muhammed was a king.
Like David?

B. His followers were soldiers.
Like David?

C. Islam endorses constant war to expand territory, with a world caliphate as the ultimate objective.
Since when?

And D. It provides a legal system, sharia, which is supposed to usurp all other legal systems.
That's not "a" legal system as each culture interprets it differently.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟171,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think this entire thread is petty justification for hatred of someone you don't know, and yes, I do find it offensive. After reading threads like this, it is obvious to me that Obama isn't the liar here. Disagree with his politics, if you like. I certainly disagree with a lot of his politics. I didn't vote for him myself. However, he's not Satan or even a facsimile thereof. Really, he's not. A good friend of mine had him as a law professor, and tells me he's actually a very nice person.

Upvote 0