✟200,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh yeah. In his word.
So is it because scripture says to beware of false prophets that come in sheep's clothing, you think that false prophets have convinced me and millions of others that the world will steadily get worse?

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You can make any case you like for God and His unlimited powers, which I can't refute, but you have no case to support Trump who is clueless who God is.
I have a customer of mine who saw the president , Jarred and a few other family members at a David Jeremiah event a few nights at Madison Square Gardens six years before 2016. There are also articles in major publications like this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...c3a830-bb1a-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html

But that is not the point I am making. I am making the point that the MAGA agenda is from God whether a Trump knows God is behind it or not. We debate whether President Lincoln
was a Christian or not. But God had a man who was willing to fulfill God’s agenda whether Lincoln knew it or not.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a customer of mine who saw the president , Jarred and a few other family members at a David Jeremiah event a few nights at Madison Square Gardens six years before 2016. There are also articles in major publications like this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...c3a830-bb1a-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html

But that is not the point I am making. I am making the point that the MAGA agenda is from God whether a Trump knows God is behind it or not. We debate whether President Lincoln
was a Christian or not. But God had a man who was willing to fulfill God’s agenda whether Lincoln knew it or not.

Trump Vs Lincoln. Quite a comparison. Thank you for making my case.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So is it because scripture says to beware of false prophets that come in sheep's clothing, you think that false prophets have convinced me and millions of others that the world will steadily get worse?

My post from another thread.
Well as far as yours and Mohamed's and the Mormons, JW's, Adventists etc etc vision of what that kingdom age will look like I would have to agree wholeheartedly. Of course I reject yours and their vision as false prophecy. Since the scripture has well over 100 chapters of prophecy about that age that describe it. I'm going to go with that.

Isaiah 2: 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.1 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.2 5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

So are you disputing that the believers both Old and New Testament are not the Lords house? That for the last two thousand years the peoples of all nations once they begin to hear the real gospel don't flow to God's saints, the Bible, a church? That is not where they learn of God's ways to walk in his paths? Are you denying that the Kingdom of God in ancient Israel was heavily reliant on the sword and the spear just to maintain the influence of Gods invisible kingdom in their midst but that with the coming of the Messiah. The sword and the spear were beat into farming instruments..... and the sower sows the word into the hearts of the peoples of all nations? That this is how the the Kingdom of God is spread? Not with the sword and the spear but with the preaching and teaching of the God's Word? Of course you not denying this. But your blinded as to the meaning of prophecy like this because of the false prophecy you've accepted as gospel truth. N

As to that blindness of heart. You just smugly ignored the prophecies I already gave you, of which I guess I'll have to point them out again below, because they cannot be made to fit into what you believe the future holds. Even though they have been coming to pass in the world now for 2000 years . Especially in the last 500 when the Roman Empire ended and immediately following that, for the first time in human history. The Bible started (illegally) getting into the hands of the general public. Isaiah 20:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19 The meek also shall increase [their] joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. 20 For the tyrannical one is brought to naught, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off: 21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproved in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of naught.

Strange isn't it? The Roman empire ends. The world has known nothing but despotic human government and slavery for its entire existence. The Bible illegally gets into the hands of the general public in northern Europe. As usual and expecting the usual success. The despots raise a great army to destroy the people getting the Word but for the first time outside ancient Israel, lose. Then those northern Europeans who are reading their Bibles every day found the free world and the tyrannical despots of the world have been being slowly eliminated ever since, and the free world keeps slowly growing.

Isaiah 60: 3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. 4 Lift up your eyes all around, and see; they all gather together, they come to you; your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be carried on the hip. 5 Then you shall see and be radiant; your heart shall thrill and exult, because the abundance of the sea shall be converted to you, the wealth of the nations shall come to you. (ESV)
So one hundred thousand people per day in the last 20 years coming to Christ isn't fulfilling this prophecy? Just 50 years ago Brazil, as one example was pretty much a mixture Roman Catholicism and animism. Now they claim to be 50% evangelical \ Pentecostal. One day maybe even in our lifetime we will wake up to the news that China has announced they are now a Christian nation. This isn't the "sea" meaning the nations being converted or turning to Christ, turning to the New Jerusalem?

Isaiah 49:6 He says: “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the preserved of Israel; I will make you as a light for the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”...8 Thus said the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard you, and in a day of salvation have I helped you: and I will preserve you, and give you for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

So, the salvation of Christ is not reaching to the ends of the earth? Of course you say. But why do you ignore that he is establishing the earth not destroying it. That he came to do that?

42:Behold my servant, (the messiah) whom I uphold; my elect, in whom my soul delights; I have put my spirit on him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment to truth. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set justice in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. 5 Thus said God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which comes out of it; he that gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called you in righteousness, and will hold your hand, and will keep you, and give you for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

What is this about bringing justice to the earth? And when you compare the free world that is based in Biblical principle to the ancient world. When you compare it to the world not yet transformed by the Gospel and the influnce of God's Word. Has not Jesus been setting justice in the earth? Isn't the standard the rule of his law? "Well we haven't arrived yet." Duh; but compared to what the world was for its entire existence to the free world. Its like night and day.

Now I have got a hundred chapters of this stuff. I'll be happy to keep sharing it with you.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My post from another thread.
Well as far as yours and Mohamed's and the Mormons, JW's, Adventists etc etc vision of what that kingdom age will look like I would have to agree wholeheartedly. Of course I reject yours and their vision as false prophecy. Since the scripture has well over 100 chapters of prophecy about that age that describe it. I'm going to go with that.

Isaiah 2: 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.1 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.2 5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

So are you disputing that the believers both Old and New Testament are not the Lords house? That for the last two thousand years the peoples of all nations once they begin to hear the real gospel don't flow to God's saints, the Bible, a church? That is not where they learn of God's ways to walk in his paths? Are you denying that the Kingdom of God in ancient Israel was heavily reliant on the sword and the spear just to maintain the influence of Gods invisible kingdom in their midst but that with the coming of the Messiah. The sword and the spear were beat into farming instruments..... and the sower sows the word into the hearts of the peoples of all nations? That this is how the the Kingdom of God is spread? Not with the sword and the spear but with the preaching and teaching of the God's Word? Of course you not denying this. But your blinded as to the meaning of prophecy like this because of the false prophecy you've accepted as gospel truth. N

As to that blindness of heart. You just smugly ignored the prophecies I already gave you, of which I guess I'll have to point them out again below, because they cannot be made to fit into what you believe the future holds. Even though they have been coming to pass in the world now for 2000 years . Especially in the last 500 when the Roman Empire ended and immediately following that, for the first time in human history. The Bible started (illegally) getting into the hands of the general public. Isaiah 20:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19 The meek also shall increase [their] joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. 20 For the tyrannical one is brought to naught, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off: 21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproved in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of naught.

Strange isn't it? The Roman empire ends. The world has known nothing but despotic human government and slavery for its entire existence. The Bible illegally gets into the hands of the general public in northern Europe. As usual and expecting the usual success. The despots raise a great army to destroy the people getting the Word but for the first time outside ancient Israel, lose. Then those northern Europeans who are reading their Bibles every day found the free world and the tyrannical despots of the world have been being slowly eliminated ever since, and the free world keeps slowly growing.

Isaiah 60: 3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. 4 Lift up your eyes all around, and see; they all gather together, they come to you; your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be carried on the hip. 5 Then you shall see and be radiant; your heart shall thrill and exult, because the abundance of the sea shall be converted to you, the wealth of the nations shall come to you. (ESV)
So one hundred thousand people per day in the last 20 years coming to Christ isn't fulfilling this prophecy? Just 50 years ago Brazil, as one example was pretty much a mixture Roman Catholicism and animism. Now they claim to be 50% evangelical \ Pentecostal. One day maybe even in our lifetime we will wake up to the news that China has announced they are now a Christian nation. This isn't the "sea" meaning the nations being converted or turning to Christ, turning to the New Jerusalem?

Isaiah 49:6 He says: “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the preserved of Israel; I will make you as a light for the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”...8 Thus said the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard you, and in a day of salvation have I helped you: and I will preserve you, and give you for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

So, the salvation of Christ is not reaching to the ends of the earth? Of course you say. But why do you ignore that he is establishing the earth not destroying it. That he came to do that?

42:Behold my servant, (the messiah) whom I uphold; my elect, in whom my soul delights; I have put my spirit on him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment to truth. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set justice in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. 5 Thus said God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which comes out of it; he that gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called you in righteousness, and will hold your hand, and will keep you, and give you for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

What is this about bringing justice to the earth? And when you compare the free world that is based in Biblical principle to the ancient world. When you compare it to the world not yet transformed by the Gospel and the influnce of God's Word. Has not Jesus been setting justice in the earth? Isn't the standard the rule of his law? "Well we haven't arrived yet." Duh; but compared to what the world was for its entire existence to the free world. Its like night and day.

Now I have got a hundred chapters of this stuff. I'll be happy to keep sharing it with you.
This is ridiculous, if you can't say it in a few sentences you shouldn't say it at all.
No one is going to read it all and so you won't get your point across trying to write a book.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Stopping immigration is not even American, much less God's plan.
It's just a ploy to get votes.
It's the same for every "Christian" issue. It's all about the voting block.
That’s only because you think so small. Gods thoughts are above our thoughts as hi as the heavens are above the earth right? God wants to make central and South America like the USA. He does not want to make the USA like central and South America. That IS HIS PLAN. Through your seed Abraham I will bless all the nations. I should not have to address the ridiculousness of the slander that says Trump wants to end all immigration. He never said that never meant it. But if we just allow the 2 billion people who would come to America tomorrow if we allowed it. Then America would cease to be what it is and become what those people fled from. Gods master plan is to transform the whole world. It’s not that he is taking his time. It’s that people have to cooperate. They have to be transformed themselves. It’s very practical.
The open borders agenda in this time and season is designed to make The USA like its southern neighbors and thwart Gods plans to make the USA’s southern neighbors like the best the USA can be. Once that transformation occurs. The borders can certainly be more open.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟830,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let's all throw up in our mouths.

Good. Now, any name we say will seem better than the foul stench that comes out of our mouths.

I'll start first, "Trump."

See. It's not so bad. :) Haha, he may not be of the devil, but he ain't no stranger. What did his own sister say? Aint got no principles. Well, neither do his constituents, so...

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is ridiculous, if you can't say it in a few sentences you shouldn't say it at all.
I’m on my phone so if you think I’m going to type all those scriptures with my thumb...lol. And how is it your rejecting very clear prophecies about what the world was to like like in their future because you already have a tradition that you believe says differant?

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Let's all throw up in our mouths.

Good. Now, any name we say will seem better than the foul stench that comes out of our mouths.

I'll start first, "Trump."

See. It's not so bad. :) Haha, he may not be of the devil, but he ain't no stranger. What did his own sister say? Aint got no principles. Well, neither do his constituents, so...
You choose to believe her who you have never seen or heard before and yet Trump is an open book. She seemed senile to me.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I’m on my phone so if you think I’m going to type all those scriptures with my thumb...lol. And how is it your rejecting very clear prophecies about what the world was to like like in their future because you already have a tradition that you believe says differant?
I didn't read it but its easy to see there are very few prophecies listed How do you know that I already have a tradition that says different? I never said anything about whatever you are talking about, you are too funny.:clap::clap::clap:
If you get off the phone you might make sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Is very simple. America is the 2nd beast of revelation which gives its military to enforce the mark of the first beast. The microchip or mark of the beast. The first can be none other than the Vatican. Once you understand this you will see why God is using President Trump to give the children of God more time to witness. Why else do you think America took the Vatican Mace from Nazi Germany at the end of world war 2. Also why else do you think Roman greaves are hanging on the USA Senate walls. Wake Up!

• Agree
Reactions: Mama-Bear
Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't read it but its easy to see there are very few prophecies listed How do you know that I already have a tradition that says different? I never said anything about whatever you are talking about, you are too funny.:clap::clap::clap:
Conversing with you on a iPhone 7. Not talking on the phone to someone else. My thumb is numb
From typing.
Oh, you answered what I pasted and copied to someone else. That confused me. Hopefully they are reading all those prophesies. Wasn’t meant for you.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have to be born of heaven to see the invisible kingdom of God at work in the earth. You don’t.

Excuse me.

As a born again believer in Christ I most certainly do see God's hand in all kinds of situations, but God's hand is not in sin. If you think God commanded people to murder, rape, pillage and enslave across the US you are the one who is blinded. I take offence at you calling me not a Christian and will point you to the rules. Or do you wish to be reported?

Reactions: Nokomis
Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is very simple. America is the 2nd beast of revelation which gives its military to enforce the mark of the first beast. The microchip or mark of the beast. The first can be none other than the Vatican. Once you understand this you will see why God is using President Trump to give the children of God more time to witness. Why else do you think America took the Vatican Mace from Nazi Germany at the end of world war 2. Also why else do you think Roman greaves are hanging of the USA Senate walls. Wake Up!
Yes thank you for the false prophecy. I always need to be reminded that God so loved individuals that he sent his Son. That whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to save the world. But that the world through him might be judged and the sentence of destruction carried out. John 3:16-17
Oh wait. It does not say that? It must since 95% of America’s pulpits and all their Bible colleges teach that. Right?

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes thank you for the false prophecy. I always need to be reminded that God so loved individuals that he sent his Son. That whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to save the world. But that the world through him might be judged and the sentence of destruction carried out. John 3:16-17
Oh wait. It does not say that? It must since 95% of America’s pulpits and all their Bible colleges teach that. Right?
You have been warned. I did my job as a watchman.

• Agree
Reactions: Mama-Bear
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Here is THE thing. THE THING that is driving Trump, causing all the division and hopefully that the Republican Party as a whole is catching up to. MAGA is God’s agenda. Not for America’s sake but for the whole worlds sake. To make the whole world freer and more prosperous. To bless the 100’s of millions people who have become Christians in the last few decades but live under harsh developing world or despotic world conditions. To bless the hundreds of millions more that will become Christians in the next few decades. And a whole host of other reasons to numerous to list here.

That my friends and foes is what makes Donald Trump a man after Gods own heart. Not that Trump is a good person! But that Trump is a person who has Gods vision for the world in his heart AND THEREFORE can be used by God to implement strategic parts of that vision.

That is the true spiritual nature of this and the reason for the unparalleled opposition to the man. It is also a means for God to execute judgement. He has been progressively providing light to the people of this nation along these lines which he knows many, because of selfish ambitions, personal interests and proud hearts will progressively reject. This is the same way ”God hardened” the heart of Pharaoh. By giving Pharaoh light God knew he would reject. This causes progressive irrational self destructive behavior in the people who’s hearts are being hardened. On the other hand blessings in those that recognize God’s hand in this situation and go with it.

Now I’m sorry that God could not find a moral man or mature Christian to work with in HIS agenda. But he at least has A man. People are fighting against that man at their own peril. It’s also why many a Christian are Trump supporters. It’s not because they think he is a saint or that he will do everything right. It’s because they see the spiritual nature of the agenda and know it is from heaven

God also chose Saul---total wingnut! We do not all live up to our potential.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Excuse me.

As a born again believer in Christ I most certainly do see God's hand in all kinds of situations, but God's hand is not in sin. If you think God commanded people to murder, rape, pillage and enslave across the US you are the one who is blinded. I take offence at you calling me not a Christian and will point you to the rules. Or do you wish to be reported?
Strange how all you see is evil but can’t see any of the good. Can’t see any transformation in this world due to the Gospel and the Word of God finally getting into the general public’s hands starting 500 years ago.
Can’t imagine that the world is very slowly but surely being filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the seas. That you can’t see that slavery was the norm in the whole world for its entire existence and the USA inherited the practice but managed to rid itself of the ancient evil. That you are judging the nation by what it inherited rather than what it did. And with all that. Your not even acknowledging which political party is responsible for 90% of America’s sins. And further that the better half of America fought with them for hundreds of years to see the promise and vision of America’s founders be fulfilled. So why are you talking to me. What do you have to prove?

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You have been warned. I did my job as a watchman.
Dude. You are not the watchman.

These prophecies cannot be made to fit into what you believe the future holds. Even though they have been coming to pass in the world now for 2000 years . Especially in the last 500 when the Roman Empire ended and immediately following that, for the first time in human history. The Bible started (illegally) getting into the hands of the general public. Isaiah 20:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19 The meek also shall increase [their] joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. 20 For the tyrannical one is brought to naught, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off: 21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproved in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of naught.

Now I have got a hundred chapters of this stuff. I'll be hap

Upvote 0

Mama-Bear

Happy Sabbath
Supporter
Jun 3, 2020
TX
✟30,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Dude. You are not the watchman.

These prophecies cannot be made to fit into what you believe the future holds. Even though they have been coming to pass in the world now for 2000 years . Especially in the last 500 when the Roman Empire ended and immediately following that, for the first time in human history. The Bible started (illegally) getting into the hands of the general public. Isaiah 20:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19 The meek also shall increase [their] joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. 20 For the tyrannical one is brought to naught, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off: 21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproved in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of naught.

Now I have got a hundred chapters of this stuff. I'll be hap
Ezekiel 33:6-9

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.