Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Here is THE thing. THE THING that is driving Trump, causing all the division and hopefully that the Republican Party as a whole is catching up to. MAGA is God’s agenda. Not for America’s sake but for the whole worlds sake. To make the whole world freer and more prosperous. To bless the 100’s of millions people who have become Christians in the last few decades but live under harsh developing world or despotic world conditions. To bless the hundreds of millions more that will become Christians in the next few decades. And a whole host of other reasons to numerous to list here.

That my friends and foes is what makes Donald Trump a man after Gods own heart. Not that Trump is a good person! But that Trump is a person who has Gods vision for the world in his heart AND THEREFORE can be used by God to implement strategic parts of that vision.

That is the true spiritual nature of this and the reason for the unparalleled opposition to the man. It is also a means for God to execute judgement. He has been progressively providing light to the people of this nation along these lines which he knows many, because of selfish ambitions, personal interests and proud hearts will progressively reject. This is the same way ”God hardened” the heart of Pharaoh. By giving Pharaoh light God knew he would reject. This causes progressive irrational self destructive behavior in the people who’s hearts are being hardened. On the other hand blessings in those that recognize God’s hand in this situation and go with it.

Now I’m sorry that God could not find a moral man or mature Christian to work with in HIS agenda. But he at least has A man. People are fighting against that man at their own peril. It’s also why many a Christian are Trump supporters. It’s not because they think he is a saint or that he will do everything right. It’s because they see the spiritual nature of the agenda and know it is from heaven

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now I’m sorry that God could not find a moral man or mature Christian to work with in HIS agenda.
Why couldn't God?

I mean is Trump really the best God could come up with?

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is THE thing. THE THING that is driving Trump, causing all the division and hopefully that the Republican Party as a whole is catching up to. MAGA is God’s agenda. Not for America’s sake but for the whole worlds sake. To make the whole world freer and more prosperous. To bless the 100’s of millions people who have become Christians in the last few decades but live under harsh developing world or despotic world conditions. To bless the hundreds of millions more that will become Christians in the next few decades. And a whole host of other reasons to numerous to list here.

That my friends and foes is what makes Donald Trump a man after Gods own heart. Not that Trump is a good person! But that Trump is a person who has Gods vision for the world in his heart AND THEREFORE can be used by God to implement strategic parts of that vision.

That is the true spiritual nature of this and the reason for the unparalleled opposition to the man. It is also a means for God to execute judgement. He has been progressively providing light to the people of this nation along these lines which he knows many, because of selfish ambitions, personal interests and proud hearts will progressively reject. This is the same way ”God hardened” the heart of Pharaoh. By giving Pharaoh light God knew he would reject. This causes progressive irrational self destructive behavior in the people who’s hearts are being hardened. On the other hand blessings in those that recognize God’s hand in this situation and go with it.

Now I’m sorry that God could not find a moral man or mature Christian to work with in HIS agenda. But he at least has A man. People are fighting against that man at their own peril. It’s also why many a Christian are Trump supporters. It’s not because they think he is a saint or that he will do everything right. It’s because they see the spiritual nature of the agenda and know it is from heaven
I think the world will grow worse no matter who is in charge, which is why those who persevere in love mercy and understanding will be the one's whose lamps are still shining when Jesus returns.

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is THE thing. THE THING that is driving Trump, causing all the division and hopefully that the Republican Party as a whole is catching up to. MAGA is God’s agenda.

America was never great, it was built on genocide and slavery. None of which God commanded.
God's agender is simple, repent and believe the Gospel. Nowhere in the Gospel did he say murder, rape, pillage and enslave.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why couldn't God?
I mean is Trump really the best God could come up with?

Because there was not one; and that was a very, very sad and pathetic reality he has to deal with all the time.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think the world will grow worse no matter who is in charge, which is why those who persevere in love mercy and understanding will be the one's whose lamps are still shining when Jesus returns.

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.
Of course you do......just like many millions of other real Christians have been bewitched by false prophecy in the guise of end time prophecy teachings. That is one of the reasons God had such a hard time finding a man.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

All Trump knows is voting blocks in the largest states. That's all he cares about. Believers are just pawns in his election strategy. He didn't star in a reality TV show because God wanted him to get his name out there. His supporters are just pawns he crafts his message to.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Speaking of THE THING its on the movie channel right now with Steve McQueen.
I thought the first lady was wonderful tonight!
Or was that the BLOB?

I've been thinking about those two that are running on the dem ticket. They are more likely to be the BEAST with their agenda. As Trumps wife said with a laugh, Trump lets everyone know with his words, where he is coming from. He doesn't fool anyone, lol.
Then again the new VP is scary deceitful. Both have a non Christian agenda.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course you do......just like many millions of other real Christians have been bewitched by false prophecy in the guise of end time prophecy teachings. That is one of the reasons God had such a hard time finding a man.
Did God tell you this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All Trump knows is voting blocks in the largest states. That's all he cares about. Believers are just pawns in his election strategy. He didn't star in a reality TV show because God wanted him to get his name out there. His supporters are just pawns he crafts his message to.
You can believe anything you want to believe and come up with all kinds of reasons to do so. God has an agenda for this world along the lines of “peace and good will toward men.” This doesn’t happen
without the cooperation of people. He has found a sinner who will corporate with him in some strategic issues. Like I said. It’s sad he couldn’t find a saint.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The irony of this post is kind of funny, really.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You can believe anything you want to believe and come up with all kinds of reasons to do so. God has an agenda for this world along the lines of “peace and good will toward men.” This doesn’t happen
without the cooperation of people. He has found a sinner who will corporate with him in some strategic issues. Like I said. It’s sad he couldn’t find a saint.

You can make any case you like for God and His unlimited powers, which I can't refute, but you have no case to support Trump who is clueless who God is.

AP_20154066105580.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You can make any case you like for God and His unlimited powers, which I can't refute, but you have no case to support Trump who is clueless who God is.
Clueless who God is. Hmmm. I think you're just clueless as to who our president really is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But that Trump is a person who has Gods vision for the world in his heart AND THEREFORE can be used by God to implement strategic parts of that vision.

Stopping immigration is not even American, much less God's plan.
It's just a ploy to get votes.
It's the same for every "Christian" issue. It's all about the voting block.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.