• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. I just wanted to share something my fiance' came up with. She is a jewelry designer and has a shop with her daughter. They asked if I had an outlet for some of their items and I told them I would share it with everyone here at CF. So I started them an Etsy Shop account to showcase what they have done. And this is the first items! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks so much! - Rex

Click here to see it!

Why the Secrecy Donald...?

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Allandavid, Feb 14, 2018 at 12:29 AM.

1. Allandavid

Allandavid Well-Known Member

+2,558
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    Apparently the recent call between Donnie and his pal, Vlad, represents the 8th time that such contacts have occurred...but the only way the American people find out about them is when the Russians release news of them....not a word from the Trump administration.

Doesn’t work this way with any other country...just the Russians and Vlad. Why would this be, do you think...?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Blood Bought 1953

Blood Bought 1953 Ned Flander’s Buddy

+933
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Go ahead, mock these two giants of integrity if you must.They will get the last laugh when naysayers like yourself discover that they both are working non- stop to find those illusive tax returns! Covfefe.sad.