• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Why the Project Veritas whistleblower from Google Matters

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Arbown, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Arbown

Arbown New Member

+6
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Go Braves

Go Braves On semi-hiatus here. Y'all take care.

+7,210
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Project Veritas is notoriously biased & dishonest so I'd take anything from them with a grain of salt.

3. Chesterton

Chesterton Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding Supporter

+15,064
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    What have they been dishonest about?

4. Arbown

Arbown New Member

+6
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Everything they say is proven and put out for the public. There are few I would trust to be honest more than Veritas. Certainly not the fake news.

Here is a direct link to the video: https://gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. _Dave_

_Dave_ Active Member Supporter

+179
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    After viewing the Veritas' expose of Google I did my own independent test of their manipulated search results, and Veritas' analysis was right on. I am now using DuckDuckGo, and am very happy with it other than I still need to use Google Image search for my work because DuckDuckGo doesn't categorize its image search results by usage rights as Google does.

If I could figure out how to bypass and avoid Google altogether I would, but it has simply gotten so ubiquitous if you do any work, especially for an online company that requires you use Google docs and G Suites, then you either have to decide to keep using Google or give up your job.

As to Project Veritas, every time they come out with one of their new exposes I thank God for the personal strength and fortitude of James O'Keefe in his unrelenting campaign to save our country from those who would destroy her.