Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
There has been increased chatter in the press and reports by the military of UFO sightings especially involving our air force and navy. Recently a navy destroyer was swarmed by drone like flying vehicles that seem to defy the laws of gravity .

It seems to parallel the increased chaos we see in society and our church. I have had this thought (yes call me cray cray). Lol. But Ifeel at some point in the future the government and military complex will announce that contact has been made will will turn everything we have believed on its head. But my belief is that it will be of a demonic nature designed to dismantle our belief systems.

Pyramid-shaped UFOs spotted by Navy may be the best 'the world has ever seen,' filmmaker says

What say ye?

The Borg are probably wondering if this is their long lost home world with all the hive mind nutcases running around in the White House and Capitol nowadays.

Or maybe some Romulans were scouting us out for invasion and were like "nah screw that these guys are waaaaay too messed up to trifle with...more effort than it's worth. C'mon take us to light speed, we can still make happy hour with the Klingons."

EDIT: Just as I posted this they go to a UFO segment on Tucker. A pyramid shape UFO flying over the USS Omaha, USS Rafael Peralta, USS John Finn, and USS Kidd.

Pyramid shape you say...?

Pyramidship.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.