Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Day of the Lord begins when the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to be God.

Before then, the world and the Jews will be saying peace and safety.

The rapture/resurrection will take place before the day when the Antichrist goes into the temple and sits, making his claim - triggering the time of destruction upon them who will be thinking peace and safety, believing they are living n the messianic era.

Well, you are going to have to reconcile Exodus 33:20 with every eye shall see Jesus at His Second Coming.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Well, you are going to have to reconcile Exodus 33:20 with every eye shall see Jesus at His Second Coming.

and Revelation 1:7 as well

They ARE reconciled ...

Yes, every eye will see Him, however when He returns, the saved dead will be resurrected and the living translated and are CHANGED when that happens ... they receive their heavenly immortal bodies and they CAN see God because they have been changed.

1st Thessalonians 4

The Return of the Lord

13Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope. 14For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.

15By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

18Therefore encourage one another with these words.

1st Corinthians 15

50I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 54When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.”
55“O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?”

56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (AMEN!!!)

Those left on earth (unsaved living) are NOT changed and therefore are destroyed when they see Him and they lay dead upon the earth. The beast (anti-christ) and the false prophet (apostate church systems) are destroyed at that same time as well (because they are both made up of humans)

Jeremiah 25:29-33 (all the inhabitants of the earth are destroyed)

And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Then the 1,000 years takes place in heaven .... then the Lord returns and the 2nd resurrection happens

Exodus 33:20
New American Standard Bible
But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"

Malachi 3:6
6 For I am the Lord, I change not;

It all fits together perfectly!

Upvote 0