Why should the police protect protesters?

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who are they to protect them from? Shouldn't the police protect property in the vicinity of protests as this is where the destruction and looting also occur (Protests, Act 2-Destruction of property and looting). And doesn't the police presence endanger both police and protesters? And why protect those who throw things at you and want to abolish your job? It's crazy.

The Police should protect property and people being attacked by protestors. Also, the police should be in tanks and hummies.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟924,597.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
The Police should protect property and people being attacked by protestors. Also, the police should be in tanks and hummies.
Nothing like murdering the innocent to convince people that you aren't violent and out of control.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nothing like murdering the innocent to convince people that you aren't violent and out of control.
Unfortunately the protests killed more innocent people than the police. obviously the protestors will have to take responsibility for violent and out of control.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟924,597.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Unfortunately the protests killed more innocent people than the police. obviously the protestors will have to take responsibility for violent and out of control.
Do you have a source for the protesters killing more people? Because I'm dubious.

Also, it's nonsense regardless. People gathering, protesting, being angry and even associating with alleged violent criminals are not crimes that allow police to slaughter people without trial or restraint.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you have a source for the protesters killing more people? Because I'm dubious.

Also, it's nonsense regardless. People gathering, protesting, being angry and even associating with alleged violent criminals are not crimes that allow police to slaughter people without trial or restraint.
The point is that the protest was about objecting to the killing innocent people. The police killed less than 15 unarmed innocent Blacks in 2019 so far the protests have killed 17 people to say nothing of all the people seriously injured or the property damage done, much of this harmed blacks. So this whole big production that BLM is claiming is about saving black lives is costing more lives than it can save. There is just no justification for all the hate that is being promoted. It is nothing but an attempt to gain power. Riot Death Toll Is Now Greater Than Number of Unarmed Blacks Killed By Police In 2019

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟924,597.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
The point is that the protest was about objecting to the killing innocent people. The police killed less than 15 unarmed innocent Blacks in 2019 so far the protests have killed 17 people to say nothing of all the people seriously injured or the property damage done, much of this harmed blacks. So this whole big production that BLM is claiming is about saving black lives is costing more lives than it can save. There is just no justification for all the hate that is being promoted. It is nothing but an attempt to gain power. Riot Death Toll Is Now Greater Than Number of Unarmed Blacks Killed By Police In 2019
Ah... that's ridiculous.

Article seems light on details. How many died due to either direct violence from police or panic to escape it?

Also, how many are you comfortable with the police killing?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ah... that's ridiculous.

Article seems light on details. How many died due to either direct violence from police or panic to escape it?

Also, how many are you comfortable with the police killing?
I will ignore the rude and insulting question and simply answer the other one.
all the statics that they have been keeping for years are available from data compiled by The Washington Post,

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟924,597.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
I will ignore the rude and insulting question and simply answer the other one.
all the statics that they have been keeping for years are available from data compiled by The Washington Post,
You replied to my comment on someone recommending using tanks on civilians... so i assumed you were okay with murdering protesters.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You replied to my comment on someone recommending using tanks on civilians... so i assumed you were okay with murdering protesters.
Why would you want to "assume" anything? I responded to your comment in which you said "Nothing like murdering the innocent to convince people that you aren't violent and out of control."

Upvote 0