• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Why must race be an integral part of news stories?

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by Aldebaran, Jul 22, 2018.

1. StephenDiscipleofYHWH

StephenDiscipleofYHWH Well-Known Member

+305
    United States
    Apostolic
    Single
  2. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,460
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    no, sir, those are facts.

chattel slavery
    casual killing laws
    vagrancy laws
    black codes
    KKK
    sundown towns
    jim crowe
    miscegenation laws

list goes on

you will not say this to those who stand up for unborn children, the sexually abused, or for persecuted believers.

spare me the double standards. standing up for justice is biblical...for black people too.

as well as liars and hypocrites

I bet he thinks colin capernick was wrong for not standing for the anthem and believes we shouldn't talk about police murdering black people because of "black on black crime".

3. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,460
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    fine....so stop.

4. StephenDiscipleofYHWH

+305
    United States
    Apostolic
    Single
    1. Brother, I'm not saying an hundred years ago or fifty years but today. Discrimination against other races is prevalent in most societies throughout history, that would include Africa which is still practicing slavery today if I might add. Don't' reach back fifty years to justify today.

2. I would, I have, and I do. I make no allowances or double standards for anyone. What I have told you I would tell anyone.

3. I agree brother, but are you still proud?

4. I have no problem with a man practicing his religious beliefs. I have no problem with a person speaking about current issues. I have no problem with people speaking of white on white Crime either, or Asian on Asian, or any combination of different peoples.

5. StephenDiscipleofYHWH

+305
    United States
    Apostolic
    Single
    May YHWH guide you brother

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  6. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,460
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    terrance crutcher was murdered by police a little over a year ago

Dylan ruth's killing spree in a black church happened 3 years ago.

the book "the bell curve" which more or less says that blacks are an inferior race came out in 1994.

50 years ago my foot.

so you will say that people who seek to bring child molesters and murders of believers to justice, want to bring about laws against abortion, should cease from such indeavors?

7. 2Timothy2:15

2Timothy2:15 Well-Known Member

+1,208
    Christian
    Married
    All by design and people are adding and feeding the beast by propagating this type of story.

8. StephenDiscipleofYHWH

+305
    United States
    Apostolic
    Single
    Brother, those are individuals. I can show the same for almost every race attacking a different one, Black on white, Black on Asian, White on Asian, brown on black ETC. Again brother, that is not sufficient evidence to say that the Government and every white person in America is against you because of your skin color.

2. Justice in the world is not Justice by the Lord. The Lord avenges us, we do not avenge ourselves. There will always be evil people of the world willing to kill for us. As to the people against abortion I see no problem with them voicing their opinion on biblical grounds so long as they do so apart from the government as the bible says we are not to have any part in worldly governments/politics.

3. Are you still proud?

9. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+5,681
    Non-Denom
    Single
    What would Trayvon be screaming about anyway? All he did was get shot, which was after the screaming could be heard. It was Zimmerman who had the injuries of getting beaten.

When someone is that close to you, it's hard to miss. Not to mention the fact that Martin was a pretty big individual, not the little kid the media always showed pictures of from when Martin was about 8 years old.

10. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+5,681
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Oh sure! Nothing biased about those videos, huh? Gimme a break! They don't refute anything. All they do is show that someone had their own version about it.

11. NW82

NW82 Quote scripture or your argument is invalid.

+460
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    US-Libertarian

12. Dkh587

Dkh587 David דויד Supporter

+893
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Because America is a country founded on racism and white supremacy. It’s imbedded in the fabric of this nation.

13. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,460
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    if you actually cared about the truth of the situation you'd know that witnesses said Zimmerman had Treyvon pinned down. it also showed the police lying in the police reports and not getting their stories straight. it's all in these videos that you refuse to watch.

I can't force you to watch the videos. but they have Zimmerman's brother saying he was so disoriented from being beaten that the only thing he could remember was removing his head from the pavement to the grass. if you're that out of it from getting beat you're not gonna be able to shoot someone.

none of the people defending Zimmerman could get their story straight.

14. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,460
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    and backs it up with actual evidence.

15. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,460
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    you absolutely would not show me a black person murdering anyone on video and being acquitted for it. when a cop murders a black person on video, has the police department come out in a press conference with a statement lying about what happened, the judges acquit this person despite clear evidence that they did wrong, the media then talks about how these people were or drugs, how they come from single parent homes, how they supposedly had a gun on them, etc, then the general public carries the narrative that they had it coming, shouldn't complain because of black on black crime, or the evangelical community telling you that talking about these issues is against the gospel, that actually is the European community being against you.

no surprise, as this country has been racist against african people since it's been a country. ironically, most of it has come from people who profess faith.

no one said anything about getting revenge so i'm not sure why you brought it up. if you think protecting the citizenry from dangerous individuals by putting them in prison is an act of revenge then you might not be mentally prepared for this discussion. as I already pointed out to you, seeking justice is biblical and has nothing to do with revenge or retaliation.

I implore you to cease from this brand of intellectual dishonesty.

16. StephenDiscipleofYHWH

+305
    United States
    Apostolic
    Single
    Brother, before we continue this discussion I would like you to answer the question.

3. Are you still proud?

17. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,460
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    then let our discussion end here, as your question is completely irrelevant and a gross misdirection and distraction from what is being discussed.

good day sir..

18. Myychael

Myychael Newbie Supporter

+47
    Baptist
    Married
    Rom:8 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. you better expect to be persecuted if you live a Christian life
    I was angry when Islam or Muslims were destroying all the old Churches in the Middle East and very upset
    and voiced this in the Congregation the Lord came to me and corrected me in my Spirit and told me not to no longer do this these two Scriptures above was the result from him he is doing a great work in the hearts
    of some Muslims and even appearing to them in dreams and healing some through faithful Christian men and women you see they lose everything and face death from their parents and friends when they accept Christ so we can have anger as long as we are not consumed with it Pray for these brothers and sisters
    families and that GOD will raise even more courageous ones to stand up and preach the Gospel with the power of GOD here in the US and all over the World to GOD be the Glory.

19. fat wee robin

fat wee robin Newbie

+826
    France
    Christian
    Private
    Yes ,I hope ,handicap or not (usually an excuse in fact ), he gets put away for life ,
    as his life was not in danger ,and he is killer .

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  20. fat wee robin

fat wee robin Newbie

+826
    France
    Christian
    Private
    You see this only happens in America ,while here in Europe there would have been a few bruises ,but no one dead .