Why must race be an integral part of news stories?

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
I do judge all things by the Word of God alone(Isaiah 1:17, Isaiah 58:6-10, proverbs 31:8-9, matthew 10:25-37, james 1:27, james 2:14-17)

do you?
Yes I do brother, but again that includes not concerning myself with the color of a person's skin.

Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
1. Brother, that may very well be how you perceive it.

no, sir, those are facts.

chattel slavery
casual killing laws
vagrancy laws
black codes
KKK
sundown towns
jim crowe
miscegenation laws

list goes on

2. As the Lord has said you should rejoice in persecution,
you will not say this to those who stand up for unborn children, the sexually abused, or for persecuted believers.

spare me the double standards. standing up for justice is biblical...for black people too.

3. Brother, the Lord resists the Proud(James 4:6-8, Psalm 138:6, Proverbs 8:13, 1 Peter 5:5, Isaiah 2:12, Isaiah 23:9, Proverbs 15:25).
as well as liars and hypocrites

4. Brother, A man I considered to be more like family to me than 90% of my actual family was black, so I can most assuredly say I bear no prejudice or ill will against you based upon the color of your skin.

I bet he thinks colin capernick was wrong for not standing for the anthem and believes we shouldn't talk about police murdering black people because of "black on black crime".

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
no, sir, those are facts.

chattel slavery
casual killing laws
vagrancy laws
black codes
KKK
sundown towns
jim crowe
miscegenation laws

list goes on

you will not say this to those who stand up for unborn children, the sexually abused, or for persecuted believers.

spare me the double standards. standing up for justice is biblical...for black people too.

as well as liars and hypocrites

I bet he thinks colin capernick was wrong for not standing for the anthem and believes we shouldn't talk about police murdering black people because of "black on black crime".
1. Brother, I'm not saying an hundred years ago or fifty years but today. Discrimination against other races is prevalent in most societies throughout history, that would include Africa which is still practicing slavery today if I might add. Don't' reach back fifty years to justify today.

2. I would, I have, and I do. I make no allowances or double standards for anyone. What I have told you I would tell anyone.

3. I agree brother, but are you still proud?

4. I have no problem with a man practicing his religious beliefs. I have no problem with a person speaking about current issues. I have no problem with people speaking of white on white Crime either, or Asian on Asian, or any combination of different peoples.

Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Don't' reach back fifty years to justify today.

terrance crutcher was murdered by police a little over a year ago

Dylan ruth's killing spree in a black church happened 3 years ago.

the book "the bell curve" which more or less says that blacks are an inferior race came out in 1994.

50 years ago my foot.

2. I would, I have, and I do. I make no allowances or double standards for anyone. What I have told you I would tell anyone.
so you will say that people who seek to bring child molesters and murders of believers to justice, want to bring about laws against abortion, should cease from such indeavors?

Upvote 0

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not to mention the fact that if they can divide the people against each other, it will cause people to hate each other more and then there really will be racially motivated attacks. On top of that, they can claim one side to always be the victim, ensuring permanent division between them.

All by design and people are adding and feeding the beast by propagating this type of story.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
terrance crutcher was murdered by police a little over a year ago

Dylan ruth's killing spree in a black church happened 3 years ago.

the book "the bell curve" which more or less says that blacks are an inferior race came out in 1994.

50 years ago my foot.

so you will say that people who seek to bring child molesters and murders of believers to justice, want to bring about laws against abortion, should cease from such indeavors?
Brother, those are individuals. I can show the same for almost every race attacking a different one, Black on white, Black on Asian, White on Asian, brown on black ETC. Again brother, that is not sufficient evidence to say that the Government and every white person in America is against you because of your skin color.

2. Justice in the world is not Justice by the Lord. The Lord avenges us, we do not avenge ourselves. There will always be evil people of the world willing to kill for us. As to the people against abortion I see no problem with them voicing their opinion on biblical grounds so long as they do so apart from the government as the bible says we are not to have any part in worldly governments/politics.

3. Are you still proud?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟622,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
they flat out lied about the screams being form Zimmerman. forensic scientists pretty much proved the voice was from Treyvon. his mother identified the scream from Treyvon. if Treyvon was truly just beating the breaks off this guy there's no real reason for him to be screaming as if he's crying for help.

What would Trayvon be screaming about anyway? All he did was get shot, which was after the screaming could be heard. It was Zimmerman who had the injuries of getting beaten.

if Zimmerman really did get his butt kicked by this kid to the point of being all bloodied up and dirty, why did he refuse an ambulance? he said he was beaten within an inch of his life by Treyvon before he eventually shot him. and how do you shoot someone in the chest point blank while being disoriented from getting beat up?

When someone is that close to you, it's hard to miss. Not to mention the fact that Martin was a pretty big individual, not the little kid the media always showed pictures of from when Martin was about 8 years old.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟622,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
this nice....now watch these:

pretty much refutes everything the media, the police, and the Zimmerman family had to say.

Oh sure! Nothing biased about those videos, huh? Gimme a break! They don't refute anything. All they do is show that someone had their own version about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
What would Trayvon be screaming about anyway? All he did was get shot, which was after the screaming could be heard. It was Zimmerman who had the injuries of getting beaten.

if you actually cared about the truth of the situation you'd know that witnesses said Zimmerman had Treyvon pinned down. it also showed the police lying in the police reports and not getting their stories straight. it's all in these videos that you refuse to watch.

When someone is that close to you, it's hard to miss. Not to mention the fact that Martin was a pretty big individual, not the little kid the media always showed pictures of from when Martin was about 8 years old.

I can't force you to watch the videos. but they have Zimmerman's brother saying he was so disoriented from being beaten that the only thing he could remember was removing his head from the pavement to the grass. if you're that out of it from getting beat you're not gonna be able to shoot someone.

none of the people defending Zimmerman could get their story straight.

Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Brother, those are individuals. I can show the same for almost every race attacking a different one,

you absolutely would not show me a black person murdering anyone on video and being acquitted for it. when a cop murders a black person on video, has the police department come out in a press conference with a statement lying about what happened, the judges acquit this person despite clear evidence that they did wrong, the media then talks about how these people were or drugs, how they come from single parent homes, how they supposedly had a gun on them, etc, then the general public carries the narrative that they had it coming, shouldn't complain because of black on black crime, or the evangelical community telling you that talking about these issues is against the gospel, that actually is the European community being against you.

no surprise, as this country has been racist against african people since it's been a country. ironically, most of it has come from people who profess faith.

2. Justice in the world is not Justice by the Lord. The Lord avenges us, we do not avenge ourselves.

no one said anything about getting revenge so i'm not sure why you brought it up. if you think protecting the citizenry from dangerous individuals by putting them in prison is an act of revenge then you might not be mentally prepared for this discussion. as I already pointed out to you, seeking justice is biblical and has nothing to do with revenge or retaliation.

I implore you to cease from this brand of intellectual dishonesty.

Reactions: Dkh587
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
you absolutely would not show me a black person murdering anyone on video and being acquitted for it. when a cop murders a black person on video, has the police department come out in a press conference with a statement lying about what happened, the judges acquit this person despite clear evidence that they did wrong, the media then talks about how these people were or drugs, how they come from single parent homes, how they supposedly had a gun on them, etc, then the general public carries the narrative that they had it coming, shouldn't complain because of black on black crime, or the evangelical community telling you that talking about these issues is against the gospel, that actually is the European community being against you.

no surprise, as this country has been racist against african people since it's been a country. ironically, most of it has come from people who profess faith.

no one said anything about getting revenge so i'm not sure why you brought it up. if you think protecting the citizenry from dangerous individuals by putting them in prison is an act of revenge then you might not be mentally prepared for this discussion. as I already pointed out to you, seeking justice is biblical and has nothing to do with revenge or retaliation.

I implore you to cease from this brand of intellectual dishonesty.
Brother, before we continue this discussion I would like you to answer the question.

3. Are you still proud?

Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Brother, before we continue this discussion I would like you to answer the question.

3. Are you still proud?
then let our discussion end here, as your question is completely irrelevant and a gross misdirection and distraction from what is being discussed.

good day sir..

• Agree
Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

Myychael

Supporter
Dec 14, 2010
✟79,084.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Brother, if you do not love every person equally without hate then you do not love your fellowman as you have been commanded to((1 John 4:11-12, 18, 20-21; Matt 22:36-40; Mark 12:31; 1 John 3:18; Romans 13:10).

As to your answer, I have personally seen and experienced persecution for what I believe from the government(I am White) so I can honestly say that your observation of the court system is askew. Though I don't say this with any malice but only to try an inform you of the reality of this life that is escaping you. All men are persecuted at one point or another, and Christians are persecuted above all just as Christ, the Apostles, and the whole of the early Church were. Where was your anger when the people were terrorized by the Government at ruby ridge? Or Where was this anger when the Government brutally killed innocent(though misguided) children of the Lord at the Waco City massacre? Where is your anger for the Christians that are killed every single day for preaching the word of God?

If your going to be angry brother, be angry for a better cause than the color of a person's skin. But still I say, Love and lamentation is far more profitable than hate.

Rom:8 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. you better expect to be persecuted if you live a Christian life
I was angry when Islam or Muslims were destroying all the old Churches in the Middle East and very upset
and voiced this in the Congregation the Lord came to me and corrected me in my Spirit and told me not to no longer do this these two Scriptures above was the result from him he is doing a great work in the hearts
of some Muslims and even appearing to them in dreams and healing some through faithful Christian men and women you see they lose everything and face death from their parents and friends when they accept Christ so we can have anger as long as we are not consumed with it Pray for these brothers and sisters
families and that GOD will raise even more courageous ones to stand up and preach the Gospel with the power of GOD here in the US and all over the World to GOD be the Glory.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
this crap again,

the media is just gonna come up with whatever excuse they can to justify a European gunning down another black person. from Trevon martin to this.

some things never change, even after 500 years.
Yes ,I hope ,handicap or not (usually an excuse in fact ), he gets put away for life ,
as his life was not in danger ,and he is killer .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Violence begat's violence, had the man not pushed the other man in anger he would still be alive.

And I agree the Color of a person's skin has become increasingly important to the News and people in general.
You see this only happens in America ,while here in Europe there would have been a few bruises ,but no one dead .

Upvote 0