✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
That may be one way of explaining it.
However doesn't 1 timothy1:14 state that faith is given along with grace? Doesn't it state clearly that faith is God's gift?

1 Timothy 1:14
14 The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

Doesn't it mean faith isn't produced by humans?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Of course, yet that has no relvelence as to the destination.
John 17:2
2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

Doesn't Jesus say very clearly that eternal life is only for those given by the Father to Him and never based on human choice?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
However doesn't 1 timothy1:14 state that faith is given along with grace? Doesn't it state clearly that faith is God's gift?

1 Timothy 1:14
14 The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

Doesn't it mean faith isn't produced by humans?

Hmm! Three more questions. Yes, grace and faith is the given gifts of God only by (grace thru faith), however... Grace makes and Faith takes. Grace is what God has already done (makes)... and Faith (takes) by an (active response) of (Romans 10:17) "So, faith comes by hearing, and hearing, (hearing, hearing, and hearing) by the Word of God."

Plain and simple! The active response is hearing, and hearing God's Word and speaking it from your mouth. Who says faith (in God) comes by humans!

Question: Have you considered?

Word-of-Faith.gif

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hmm! Three more questions. Yes, grace and faith is the given gifts of God only by (grace thru faith), however... Grace makes and Faith takes. Grace is what God has already done (makes)... and Faith (takes) by an (active response) of (Romans 10:17) "So, faith comes by hearing, and hearing, (hearing, hearing, and hearing) by the Word of God."

Plain and simple! The active response is hearing, and hearing God's Word and speaking it from your mouth. Who says faith (in God) comes by humans!

Question: Have you considered?

If faith is God's gift, how can faith be stated as a condition to take what grace gives?

All don't have faith. Can those who don't have faith be blamed for not taking what grace gives?

Doesn't hebrews 11: 1 describe faith as the assurance (rather than a condition) that one possesses what grace has given?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

If faith is God's gift, how can faith be stated as a condition to take what grace gives?

All don't have faith. Can those who don't have faith be blamed for not taking what grace gives?

Doesn't hebrews 11: 1 describe faith as the assurance (rather than a condition) that one possesses what grace has given?

To understand Faith you must understand the types of faith.
Faith that you car will start, and supernatural Faith are different.
Faith for salvation is free will, and God gave all people Free will.
He did not predestine our Salavation.
He did not predestine the fall in the garden , and He does not predestine sin.
The Faith God gives is Wisdom to know and recieve His limitless power.
To know who you are in the Kingdom of Heaven.
To know that Christ body and Blood has set us free from sin and death.
The knowalage is spiritual not earthly ,our adoption into God's Faith comes from salvation, and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit .
You will never have the Faith of God without the Baptism of the Holy Spirit .
You will never be used for spiritual gifts without the Baptism , and you should never step into a pulpit either.
The natural man discernth not the things of God.
God gives Wisdom to believers who seek it.
God's Wisdom is the key to the Kingdom.

Proverbs 8: 12. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. 13. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. 14. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. 15. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. 17. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 18. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 19. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 20. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 21. That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. 22. The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 26. While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. 27. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 28. When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: 29. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: 30. Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
To understand Faith you must understand the types of faith.
Faith that you car will start, and supernatural Faith are different.
Faith for salvation is free will, and God gave all people Free will.
He did not predestine our Salavation.
He did not predestine the fall in the garden , and He does not predestine sin.
The Faith God gives is Wisdom to know and recieve His limitless power.
To know who you are in the Kingdom of Heaven.
To know that Christ body and Blood has set us free from sin and death.
The knowalage is spiritual not earthly ,our adoption into God's Faith comes from salvation, and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit .
You will never have the Faith of God without the Baptism of the Holy Spirit .
You will never be used for spiritual gifts without the Baptism , and you should never step into a pulpit either.
The natural man discernth not the things of God.
God gives Wisdom to believers who seek it.
God's Wisdom is the key to the Kingdom.

Proverbs 8: 12. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. 13. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. 14. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. 15. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. 17. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 18. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 19. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 20. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 21. That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. 22. The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 26. While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. 27. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 28. When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: 29. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: 30. Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Where are scriptural references to your philosophical assumptions?

Does your quote from Proverbs 8 make any sense?

John 10: 26 says only the sheep can believe, doesn't it?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Where are scriptural references to your philosophical assumptions?

Does your quote from Proverbs 8 make any sense?

John 10: 26 says only the sheep can believe, doesn't it?

Of course it does not make sense .
So are you a Calvinest or not ?
Do you believe our Salvation is predestined ?
You are bantering and teaching against the princables of this Faith group.
I'm going to report you because frankly I'm tired of this endless parade of pointless statements.
You have disrupted the fellowship of this Fourm and are posting against our beliefs in every thread on our board.

What is your point in doing this?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Of course it does not make sense .
So are you a Calvinest or not ?
Do you believe our Salvation is predestined ?
You are bantering and teaching against the princables of this Faith group.
I'm going to report you because frankly I'm tired of this endless parade of pointless statements.
You have disrupted the fellowship of this Fourm and are posting against our beliefs in every thread on our board.

What is your point in doing this?
If your assumptions made sense why not quote from Scripture?

What does proverbs 8 got to do with your stated assumptions?

Why don't you answer to the point rather than digress into accusations which make no sense?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
If your assumptions made sense why not quote from Scripture?

What does proverbs 8 got to do with your stated assumptions?

Why don't you answer to the point rather than digress into accusations which make no sense?

Because I'm tired of your endless post that are contrary to our Faith.
Are you or are you not a Calvinest?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Because I'm tired of your endless post that are contrary to our Faith.
Are you or are you not a Calvinest?
Doesn't writing paras that make no sense without any warrant from Scripture make one tired indeed?

Haven't I quoted from scriptures rather than from extra scriptural sources? Then why the digressive question?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't writing paras that make no sense without any warrant from Scripture make one tired indeed?

Haven't I quoted from scriptures rather than from extra scriptural sources? Then why the digressive question?

My question is progressive, and a simple yes or no would suffice.
So I must conclude that it may be beneficial if you would for the Word of Faith community's concerns about your unorthodox attempt at teaching answer my question.
I do not think you are a Calvinest, and if you are searching for answers we are here to help.
My apologies for overlooking your need for information.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
So I must conclude that it may be beneficial if you would for the Word of Faith community's concerns about your unorthodox attempt at teaching answer my question.
I do not think you are a Calvinest, and if you are searching for answers we are here to help.

Will the Word of Faith community be concerned about questions from God's word? They won't be, right? Only some who have a closed mind would have concerns about God's word right?

What's unorthodox about God's word?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Now the question is:

John 10:26: "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you."

Isn't Jesus giving an explanation as to why humans can't believe?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
To know a future action is not the same as causing that future action to happen.

God Bless
Do you mean to say if God foreknew B will not believe in Jesus, He has no power to stop B from being born?

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do you mean to say if God foreknew B will not believe in Jesus, He has no power to stop B from being born?

He knows whether "B" is going to in fact be born or not.

Jeremiah 1:5

English Standard Version
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Again ... He knows the choices people will make ... but does not make the choices for them.

All His intelligent beings are given choice.

no ... I didn't say this. There is no scripture that I know of that would address your, in my opinion, very strange question.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
He knows whether "B" is going to in fact be born or not.

Jeremiah 1:5

English Standard Version
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Again ... He knows the choices people will make ... but does not make the choices for them.

All His intelligent beings are given choice.

no ... I didn't say this. There is no scripture that I know of that would address your, in my opinion, very strange question.
Does God have power to protect or not protect unborn babies according to Psalms 22:9?

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does God have power to protect or not protect unborn babies according to Psalms 22:9?

9Yet You brought me forth (was born) from the womb;
You made me secure at my mother’s breast. (born)

10From birth I was cast upon You;
from my mother’s womb (born) You have been my God.

Don't see anything about unborn here.

He knows who is going to be conceived or not conceived ... and that part He will, if He chooses to not let it happen (ie Sarah and her late conception)

so .. does God protect the unborn ... protect them from what? The 2nd death - Yes, I believe so and will be judged innocent because they had no knowledge of God.

Sin causes death at any stage of life.

Ultimately it is about the 2nd death and yes the unborn are protected to that end ... whatever "space in time" the unborn may occupy in or out of the womb (until the age of accountability) are protected from the 2nd death.

Psalms 22:10
Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
9Yet You brought me forth (was born) from the womb;
You made me secure at my mother’s breast. (born)

10From birth I was cast upon You;
from my mother’s womb (born) You have been my God.

Don't see anything about unborn here.

He knows who is going to be conceived or not conceived ... and that part He will, if He chooses to not let it happen (ie Sarah and her late conception)

so .. does God protect the unborn ... protect them from what? The 2nd death - Yes, I believe so and will be judged innocent because they had no knowledge of God.

Sin causes death at any stage of life.

Ultimately it is about the 2nd death and yes the unborn are protected to that end ... whatever "space in time" the unborn may occupy in or out of the womb (until the age of accountability) are protected from the 2nd death.

Psalms 22:10
Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
Wasn't it God who brought forth from the womb & who shut the womb of Hannah? So why doesn't He stop those who wouldn't accept His Son from being born?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

John Mullally

Aug 5, 2020
Califormia
✟134,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0