Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Fentanyl is deadly, killing tens of thousand of drug users each year. Why would drug cartels and dealers want to kill their customers...unless the purpose of fentanyl is to kill their customers. Curious that. :scratch:

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟787,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
My understanding is a great deal of the stuff is manufactured in China. If it's like other products from China, there is no quality assurance.
Not to mention the hands it goes through to get here. Why don't they stop the illegals from entering, as they promised when taking their oath of office to uphold the Constitution?

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The same reason I suppose they won't uphold their oath concerning peaceful riots. It's an Oligarchy concerned with personal wealth and power. The voters are just ignorant, unsophisticated peasants.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟787,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Fentanyl is deadly, killing tens of thousand of drug users each year. Why would drug cartels and dealers want to kill their customers...unless the purpose of fentanyl is to kill their customers. Curious that. :scratch:
Why doesn't the administration, not to mention Congress, do what they promised and uphold the Constitution, stopping illegals from entering the country, transporting Fentanyl? Do they want to kill off their voters?

If I didn't know better, I'd think they want to ruin this country.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,449,797.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not to mention the hands it goes through to get here. Why don't they stop the illegals from entering, as they promised when taking their oath of office to uphold the Constitution?

What does that have to do with the topic?

• Agree
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,449,797.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The same reason I suppose they won't uphold their oath concerning peaceful riots. It's an Oligarchy concerned with personal wealth and power. The voters are just ignorant, unsophisticated peasants.

What does that have to do with the topic?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,449,797.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why doesn't the administration, not to mention Congress, do what they promised and uphold the Constitution, stopping illegals from entering the country, transporting Fentanyl? Do they want to kill off their voters?

If I didn't know better, I'd think they want to ruin this country.

Poe!

• Agree
Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟958,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Fentanyl is a war crime against the west.

Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 80-100 times stronger than morphine. Pharmaceutical fentanyl was developed for pain management treatment of cancer patients, applied in a patch on the skin. Because of its powerful opioid properties, Fentanyl is also diverted for abuse.

The misuse of fentanyl is a serious criminal act, but that doesn't mean it's intrinsically "a war crime' (whatever that means). If you had cancer you would probably change your tune.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi OWG,

Well, let's be honest. A lot of illegal drug use winds up killing the user. Heroin has, for years been high up on the list of killer drugs. Fentanyl is just another drug that people are willing to pay good money for the high. The fact that a few hundred customers may die using it, out of the thousands of customers that use it, isn't really a part of the drug pushers safety recall business model.

Just consider, the thousands of people who die each year from alcohol related health issues and vehicle accidents doesn't seem to stop the alcohol pushers from selling their wares, either.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
The prime purpose of pharmaceutical corporations is to make money, and you don't make money by healing people.
Healing people too quickly puts an immediate halt to the cash flow.

To make money from sick people, the best way is to put them on a permanent long term drug regime, therefore drugs that create dependency are critically important to maintaining profits.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The prime purpose of pharmaceutical corporations is to make money, and you don't make money by healing people.
Healing people too quickly puts an immediate halt to the cash flow.

To make money from sick people, the best way is to put them on a permanent long term drug regime, therefore drugs that create dependency are critically important to maintaining profits.

Not to mention the often horrific side effects that require yet more drugs. :eek:

I had to quit my blood pressure medication because it was screwing up my blood pressure. o_O

Reactions: Torah Keeper
Upvote 0