Visit site
✟174,115.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because Israel belongs to God, and the world is the enemy of God's people? If the devil wants a people in this world to be attacked then it's Israel.

And everyone likes it. While the Hamas is firing rockets towards Israel in mass the people here in Germany protest against Israel and set synagogues on fire - again. Who stops them? Nobody, of course.

In this world you have to choose between God and the devil, between God's people and those who belong to the devil. Between Israel and the World.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟335,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟174,115.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here are two reports from the PBS Newshour:
Palestinians face renewed violence in Jerusalem for protesting evictions
Palestinians fear loss of family homes as evictions loom
The trigger for the most recent violence appears to be the Israeli government's plans to evict several Palestinian families from their homes.
A political plan is hardly justification for bombarding a country with more than a thousand rockets and killing innocent people.
Jerusalem is Israel's capital city, and what they do with it is none of the Hamas' business.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
A political plan is hardly justification for bombarding a country with more than a thousand rockets and killing innocent people.
Jerusalem is Israel's capital city, and what they do with it is none of the Hamas' business.

I think your understanding of the situation has a few gaps in it.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Leroy25

Jun 3, 2017
Mumbai
✟19,911.00
Country
India
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
stand-by-israel.jpg

Upvote 0

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
Whether people want to admit it or not, Trump was the kind of crazy to where a lot of the more hostile world leaders knew not to mess with him directly. They'd try all sorts of covert things, but nothing to his face.

With Biden, it's pretty clear that he has no such fear or respect going on. He's seen as a senile old man who has no respect or control, and so now they're feeling a lot bolder.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many years ago BBC Rdio 4 had an intervie with teh Israeli and Palestinian foreign Ministers. The host was hostile to the Israeli fo rthe whole interview and at teh end asked "If everything you said is true why is their still conflict in Israel?" The Israeli said "If you want to know that I suggest you ask our learned friend" so he di, but very apologetically. The Palestinian went on an absolute rant going on about how they would not rest until every Israeli is dead. The host apologised to the Israeli for being hostile to him.

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
From my other post:
It’s terrible what is happening over there right now. Some of the footage shows Israel’s military attacking medics and ambulances and attacking Al Aqsa Mosque. These are war crimes. I am not anti Israeli. I am not anti Jewish. But I can be critical of these things. They are beginning to suppress Christians in the area as well, though this may not be a new thing.

Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟174,115.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You overlooked the raid on the Al Aqsa mosque.
Raid? You mean the stone-throwing muslims attacking the Israeli police there? Yeah, I forgot to mention that.

• Winner
Reactions: Leroy25
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

prosperity4all

Jul 30, 2019
new york
✟25,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
protest against Israel and set synagogues on fire - again. Who stops them? Nobody, of course.

protesters should't throw petrol bombs at synagogues full of Jewish people now because this is not a good thing to do

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Turkey, Pakistan & Iran are deploying forces against Israel, why don't they take Palestinians as refugees & honour them citizenship instead of fighting against Israel who will perish them all from the worldmap.

I would suspect it's because Palestinians don't want to leave a region their families have lived long before the US and UK established the state of Israel in their midst.

• Useful
Reactions: SummerMadness
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Raid? You mean the stone-throwing muslims attacking the Israeli police there? Yeah, I forgot to mention that.
I believe he's referring to the police raiding a mosque to cut their speakers off during prayers. That's quite provocative and had nothing to do with "Muslims attacking the Israeli police." But of course, we all know this scenario means justifying every action of the Israeli government and lumping all Palestinians together as being unworthy of human rights.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
If Turkey, Pakistan & Iran are deploying forces against Israel, why don't they take Palestinians as refugees & honour them citizenship instead of fighting against Israel who will perish them all from the worldmap.
Do you mind if I go to your house and kick you out? I'm sure you can find a friend or neighbor to take you in.

Upvote 0

Leroy25

Jun 3, 2017
Mumbai
✟19,911.00
Country
India
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Do you mind if I go to your house and kick you out? I'm sure you can find a friend or neighbor to take you in.
I am quite sure my friend you will take me in your house as you have great love & sympathy for the stone pelters who destroy peace throughout the region & also the terrorism spreading countries which the world is aware of these days.

Upvote 0