Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's completely untrue. I know plenty of Conservatives abusing pills and alcohol.

As do I. Shoot I'm from an area where they treat liberal like it's a longer four letter word. It's got a bunch of folks who are addicted to meth, drunk, all sorts of messed up. There are plenty of folks all over the political spectrum from alt-right conservative to alt-left liberal abusing pills & alcohol. In my own experience though it's the conservatives in poorer circumstances who do so more often.

I third that. I've known my share of conservatives who abuse pills, alcohol, and drugs.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How exactly are black people choosing to be slaves of white liberals? I dont recall Liberals forcing black people to do any thing. Anyways liberals black, white or Native Ameicans don't tend to care about Kanye's ideas. Typically Republican don't either. Except he's likes Trump for some reason.

This Native American agrees with you. I can't recall how many times I've heard some conservative rant and rave about liberal celebrities sticking their nose in politics, but since it's now a conservative celebrity sticking his nose in politics and rubbing elbows with Trump, then apparently it's all good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0