Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God in Heaven.

So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. Mark 16:19

He will remain there until the restoration of all things -

20 and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, 21 whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. Acts 3:20-21

31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. Matthew 25:31-32

Jesus Christ literally returns to Jerusalem to rule and judge from His Throne, not His Father's Throne, which is in Heaven.

34 And Jesus answered and said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35 But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; 36 nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.
Luke 20:34-36

The age to come will occur when Jesus returns with His saints and He will resurrect all those who are His at the end of this age, on the last Day.

We will receive bodies that will never die, and we will shine like the sun in the kingdom of our Father.

41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
Matthew 13:41-43

When Jesus returns every eye will see Him, and they will mourn!

All the tribes of the earth will mourn, FOR THEY WILL SEE HIM COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY.

ANYONE WHO TEACHES THAT THE RESURRECTION IS PAST IS TEACHING HERESY!

THOSE WHO PRACTICE FALSE DOCTRINE AND HERESY will not inherit the kingdom of God.

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21

Jesus Christ will return at the end of the age and Gather His people at the resurrection!

JLB

When Israel asked for a king instead of God reigning as their king, it angered God. It was a form of apostacy. The Jewish kings eventually fell into apostacy and paganism as a direct result. Israel was even punished for requesting an earthly king in 1 Samuel 12:17 and it eventually led to the Babylonian Captivity which saw the final King to sit upon the throne of David in Jerusalem (King Jeconiah).

""Is it not the wheat harvest today? I will call to the Lord, that He may send thunder and rain. Then you will know and see that your wickedness is great which you have done in the sight of the Lord by asking for yourselves a king." " (1 Samuel 12:17)

I gave thee a king (King Saul) in mine anger, and took him (King Jeconiah) away in my wrath. Hosea 13:11

God has set His Son on the throne in heaven because the throne in Jerusalem has been extinct since King Jeconiah who was cursed that none of his descendents may sit on the throne of David in Jerusalem or it will fail.

The throne of David will only fail in Jerusalem... but not in heaven which was its proper place to begin with.

The Throne of David in Jerusalem has been extinct for about 2,611 years.

So if there is no throne in Jerusalem, is the Throne of David extinct to you, JLB?

Where has the throne of David gone, JLB?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Scriptures not only do not promise an earthly reign, they teach that Christ will not reign on the earth. Consider the following:.......................

The Jews could not answer because they did not understand the true nature of the kingdom. Yet Peter explained its meaning on Pentecost (30 A.D.) when he said that Jesus was raised from the dead to sit on David's throne at the right hand of God where He rules as Lord and Christ (Acts 2:29-36). David, Jesus and Peter understood that the reign of Christ would be in heaven at God's right hand.
Since Jesus is to reign at the right hand of God till the end (1 Cor.15:24-26), there can be no earthly reign of Christ!
:clap:

The main enemies of Jesus and the Apostles were the Pharisees, Sadducees and Chief-Priests.

The latter 2 sects, along with theirTemple, disappeared after the divine destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 :angel:

Kindgdom Bible Studies Two hands of God Part 1
The Left and Right Hand of GOD

Psalm 110:1
To David a psalm. Declaration of YHWH to my-Lord/0113 'adown "sit thou! to right/03225 yamiyn of Me until I shall set thy enemies of thee a stool for thy feet"

Matt 22:44
"Said the LORD to the Lord of Me 'be sitting from out of rights/dexiwn <1188> of Me until ever I may be placing the enemies of Thee a footstool to Thy feet'.
[Psalm 119:1]

Reve 3:9
Behold! I-am-giving out of the synagogue of the Satan, the ones saying themselves Judeans to be and not they are, but are false.
Behold! I shall be making them that they shall be arriving, and they shall be worshipping before the feet of thee, and they may be knowing that I love thee.

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

The Temple now presented little more than a heap of ruins ;..........

Thus terminated the glory and existence of this sacred and venerable Edifice, which from its stupendous size, its massy solidity, and astonishing strength, seemed formed to resist the most violent operations of human force...........................

http://www.bible.org/page.php?page_id=3974

Being closely associated with the Temple, the Sadducees disappeared from history when the Temple was destroyed in 70.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Regardless of what you write here.. didn't you write in the past that you believe in the second coming of Christ as yet future?

So why did you change your mind?

It's almost as if you were being dishonest or something?;)

Read John 7:39

then proceed unto Matthew 16:28; Luke 24:49; Mark 9:1; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:1-4, 20-26, 39

Jesus had to be glorified, exalted, crowned, and honoured before His kingdom came with power. Pentecost was Christ's coronation then the power of His kingdom that is the Holy Spirit was shed forth.

Hebrews 2:9

The Day of Pentecost is Christ's coronation in Heaven.

Upvote 0

OneAccordRM

You hated Christ before you hated me.
Jul 25, 2014
✟959.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read John 7:39

The Day of Pentecost is Christ's coronation in Heaven.

Christ ascended to Heaven to the throne 10 days before Pentecost.

Can you show me in the Bible where it says that Christ is crowned on the day of Pentecost?

thank you in advance

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Christ ascended to Heaven to the throne 10 days before Pentecost.

Can you show me in the Bible where it says that Christ is crowned on the day of Pentecost?

thank you in advance

John 7:39 + Acts 2:33 + Ephesians 4:8-10

BTW, I am not an NIV reader but I do love how the NIV translates Eph. 4:10!

Upvote 0

OneAccordRM

Jul 25, 2014
✟959.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 7:39 + Acts 2:33 + Ephesians 4:8-10

BTW, I am not an NIV reader but I do love how the NIV translates Eph. 4:10!

So I guess for 10 days, Christ was just in Heaven, but hadnt been crowned, would you agree?

No worries on the NIV, I use many translations as long as they fit the greek

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So I guess for 10 days, Christ was just in Heaven, but hadnt been crowned, would you agree?

No worries on the NIV, I use many translations as long as they fit the greek

No Holy Spirit until after Christ was glorified first. Then the power of the Kingdom of God was manifest as promised in Matt. 16:28, Mark 9:1, & Luke 24:49!

The apostles truly did not taste death before they seen Christ's kingdom come with power!

How about asking the premillennialist and dispensationalist what Jesus has been doing in Heaven for the last nearly 2,000 years? Is He crowned yet? Is He honoured yet? Is He glorified yet? Is He exalted yet?

Here is how the NIV renders that verse:

He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

Upvote 0

OneAccordRM

Jul 25, 2014
✟959.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No Holy Spirit until after Christ was glorified first. Then the power of the Kingdom of God was manifest as promised in Matt. 16:28, Mark 9:1, & Luke 24:49!

The apostles truly did not taste death before they seen Christ's kingdom come with power!

How about asking the premillennialist and dispensationalist what Jesus has been doing in Heaven for the last nearly 2,000 years? Is He crowned yet? Is He honoured yet? Is He glorified yet? Is He exalted yet?

He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

Why did Jesus tell them they wouldnt taste death until after they saw him coming with his kingdom?

Mat 16:28 "Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Could this be a reference to what Stephen saw?

Act 7:55 But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God;

Act 7:56 and he said, "Behold, I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
random person said:

Why did Jesus tell them they wouldnt taste death until after they saw him coming with his kingdom?

Mat 16:28 "Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Could this be a reference to what Stephen saw?

Act 7:55 But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God;

Act 7:56 and he said, "Behold, I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."
Notice it shows Him standing, not sitting.
Any significance to that? Perhaps standing in Judegement on those stoning Stephen?

Stoning of Stephen against the Law

John 10:33
Answered Him, the Judeans saying, "About a good work not we are stoning Thee, but about blasphemy, and that Thou, being a man, are making thyself a god".
[Romans 2:23/Reve 16:11,21]

Acts 6:10 And not they were strong/ to withstand to the Wisdom and to the Spirit to which he talked.
Acts 7:1 And the High-priest said, "are these things so?"

54 Now when they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed upon him with their teeth.
56 and said, "Look! I see the heavens having been openedand the Son of the Man standing out of rights of the God!"
======================
Revelation 6:16
And they are saying to the mountains and to the rocks: 'Be falling on us! and hide us! from Face of the One sitting upon the Throne, and from the wrath of the Lambkin" [Hosea 10:8/Luke 23:30]

Revelation 16:11
And they blaspheme the God of the heaven out of the miseries of them, and out of the sores of them, and not they reform out of the works of them 21 and hail, great as talent weight is descending out of the heaven up the men and the men blaspheme the God out of the stripe/blow of the hail, that great is the stripe/blow of her, tremendous. [Isaiah 28:17,18]

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God in Heaven. So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. Mark 16:19

He will remain there until the restoration of all things -

20 and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, 21 whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. Acts 3:20-21

31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. Matthew 25:31-32

Jesus Christ literally returns to Jerusalem to rule and judge from His Throne, not His Father's Throne, which is in Heaven.

34 And Jesus answered and said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35 But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; 36 nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.
Luke 20:34-36

The age to come will occur when Jesus returns with His saints and He will resurrect all those who are His at the end of this age, on the last Day.

We will receive bodies that will never die, and we will shine like the sun in the kingdom of our Father.

41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
Matthew 13:41-43

When Jesus returns every eye will see Him, and they will mourn!

All the tribes of the earth will mourn, FOR THEY WILL SEE HIM COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY.

ANYONE WHO TEACHES THAT THE RESURRECTION IS PAST IS TEACHING HERESY!

THOSE WHO PRACTICE FALSE DOCTRINE AND HERESY will not inherit the kingdom of God.

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21

Jesus Christ will return at the end of the age and Gather His people at the resurrection!

JLB

Hi JLB,

Some good truths there - Jesus at the right hand of the Father, the times of restoration of all things, the scripture telling us that the angels will come with the Lord to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the rebellious,....but then you added that the saints come. That is not in scripture.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We all know from scripture that the Lord Jesus is at the Father`s right hand on the Father`s throne. Jesus ascended, was glorified and exalted to the Father`s Throne - deity. And we read -

`The Father of glory.... seated Him, (Jesus) at His right hand in the heavenly places far above all principalities and might and dominion, and every name that is named, nor only in this age, but also in that with is to come. And He put all things under His feet...` (Eph. 1: 20 - 22)

Then at the time of the restoration of all things, the Father sends Jesus for the Body of Christ and together they will rule and reign in the third heaven. It is from there that Jesus will have His own throne, (Rev. 3: 21) and He will be the visible ruler. This is His seat of power and authority under God the Father, and He will rule from there throughout God`s great kingdom in every realm.

The Lord Jesus Christ`s authority will be over the earth but His seat of power & authority does not originate from there. `Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool.` (Isa. 66: 1)

The matter of power and authority and where the Lord`s throne is becomes clearer when we realise that the word `throne` means authority. Thus His seat of power & authority, His own throne is in the highest heaven, while the other realms have His throne, meaning His power & authority.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For me personally, Jesus reigns supreme NOW!

Hi Lost4words,

Yes He does in our lives, how ever not all the rebellious have been brought to His footstool.

`The Lord (Father) said to my Lord, (Jesus), "Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool.` (Ps.110: 1)

And then we will see the Lord Jesus beginning to rule over His enemies.

"The Lord (Father) shall send the rd of your strength out of Zion. Rule in the midst of your enemies.` (Ps. 110: 2)

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
but then you added that the saints come. That is not in scripture.

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

• For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

again

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
Revelation 19:11-14

• And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.

And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
Revelation 19:8

again

“But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.
Mark 13:24-27

• gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven

again

Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Thus the Lord my God will come,
And all the saints with You.
Zechariah 14:5

• Thus the Lord my God will come, and all the saints with You.

again

Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”

• Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all,

JLB

Reactions: SeventyOne
Upvote 0

brian57

May 25, 2013
✟31,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Hi JLB,

Some good truths there - Jesus at the right hand of the Father, the times of restoration of all things, the scripture telling us that the angels will come with the Lord to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the rebellious,....but then you added that the saints come. That is not in scripture.

Marilyn.
Jude 1 / And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
JLB777 said:
Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God in Heaven. So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. Mark 16:19

He will remain there until the restoration of all things -.............*snip*
Marilyn C said:
Hi JLB,
Marilyn.
Jude 1 / And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all.
Book of Enoch is an interesting read.

3331. metathesis from 3346;
transposition, i.e. transferral (to heaven), disestablishment (of a law):--change, removing, translation.
3346. metatithemi from 3326 and 5087;
to transfer, i.e. (literally) transport, (by implication) exchange, (reflexively) change sides, or (figuratively) pervert:--carry over, change, remove, translate, turn.

Hebrews 7:12
For being translated/metatiqemenhV<3346> (5746) the Priesthood, out of necessity also, of Law a translation/metaqesiV <3331> is becoming/ginetai <1096> (5736),

Hebrews 11:5
To faith Enoch was translated
/meteteqh <3346> (5681) of the no to be seeing death and not was found thru translating/meteqhken <3346> (5656) him. For the God, before the translation/metaqesewV <3331> of him, he has been witnessed to have well pleased to the God.
=================================
Mountains were giants (cool pics!)
Not "most" of them like this says, I'd wager...
If you want to skip the bible texts and whatever other intro text there is, go to 3&1/2 minutes in:
If anything, the musical score played in this vid is awesome...........

=============================
Enoch. The prophecy of the 10 weeks

Although the book of Enoch falls outside the current canon of scripture, it is an important book that tells us a lot about the important beliefs of the early church and the Jews of that time. It has been included in the canon at times in the past and was clearly a very important book to the early Messianic believers and was usually found bound together with the Gospels and Epistles of the Early church. Many copies were found at Qumran.

Best viewed full screen..............

Last edited:
Upvote 0