Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Forward:

This book is a work in progress, it will never be complete, and as such will always be updated as I get more information from the Bible, not my mind as I used to do. Keep this in mind as you read it.

The reason that I write this book is not to teach you anything, or even answer the questions that I pose. The questions that I pose are questions that have been asked of me by Believers and Non-Believers alike. The reason that I put in some of my answers and the answers from the Bible is not to answer the questions, in some cases there can be no answer except what is in the Bible, but often that is hard to understand. By me carefully picking scripture for each question, I ask you, the reader to look at what I have researched, and to encourage you to read the Bible yourself. That is my main goal in this book, is to encourage you to read the Bible, especially if you have questions. I will try and provide more Bible references that fit each question, but I have not been to Bible College and have only the training that I have is reading what the Bible provides. I will of course go to Bible College when I can afford it, but I hope that you find this book insightful, and that it makes you ask other questions. Russ Campbell

Why is there so much suffering in this world? Chapter One of my new book.

Before I begin this writing may I explain to you that what I am talking about is simply sin. Sin is anything that you would not want to do to others to harm them or something that you would not want others to do to you to harm you.

May I simply start with human beings at birth? These people are totally innocent and basically did not know what sin is when they were born. As such a person enters the world, not only does he or she not know what sin is, how could they? They basically do not know anything; they only know that they need love, and because they cannot express themselves, they cry when hungry, they cry for the need for anything until they learn other ways of expressing themselves. As they learn love or the lack of it they learn that certain actions get them attention, and they do that quite effectively, and that often sets the pattern of how all of them live for the rest of their lives.

As children, they still do not know anything, so they trust without any problem.

They also learn eventually what is good and what is bad and not only are affected by the consequences of others, but they also affect others from the day they can understand their parents. It is up to the parents that are going to raise them as godly people or not. Again, that is also decided by their surroundings and the freedom of choice, whether or not they have dealings with believers or non-believers.

It really depends on our surroundings, and, let’s face it folks it depends whether or not we want to thoughtfully listen to what others say.

As we grow older some people lose their childlike trust in everything that is around them both when they are children and also when they are adults. When people lose their trust in God, basically, it is not because of a way of life, it is rather a choice made because of all of these consequences that I have talked about, and, as some get older their peers decide for them what they will do.

I will also talk about common courtesy: if you are in a lineup at a store, and you have over 100 items and you see a person behind you that only has 5 items or less, should you not let that person go first? And if you are the person being shown this common courtesy, whether it’s in a store or while you are driving a car , should you show some respect and acknowledge that courtesy in some way?

It is simply because this world is driven on time, and no-body wants to give up any of their precious time to make it easier for others that this fallen world that is the way it is.

There is a basic fear in humanity about being different and that is also a consequence of people’s actions toward each other.

As they reach adulthood, the decision about sin is often made by themselves, either they will sin or they won't and it has everything to do with what they believe in.

The main reason that there is so much suffering in this fallen world is that we have the Freedom of Choice, and we choose not to love God and our fellow human being.

I will also include my Table of Contents for my new book entitled: Why is there so much suffering in this world and other questions that believers and non-believers alike ask:

Table of Contents

1) My Forward
2) Table of Contents
3) Why is there so much suffering in this world?
4) Why Should You Be Like Little Children To
Enter The Kingdom Of Heaven?
5) Why does Jesus Love the Little Children So Much?
6) Why Did Jesus Die on The Cross?
7) Why did Jesus say: Father Why Have You Forsaken Me?
8) Why Would I want To Become A Believer?
9) Can I Get Peace with Jesus?
10) Can Jesus Raise the Dead?
11) Are We In The End-Times And Is Jesus Returning Soon?
12) Did the disciples understand that Jesus would rise in 3 days?
13) Why Should I Believe That Jesus Rose from the Dead?
14) Why Should I Love My Enemies?
15) Why can we not take the place of Jesus?
16) How can I be sure that I am going to Heaven?
17) How Did John the Baptist Prepare the Way for Baptism?
18) My Conclusion.

I have decided to put the whole book here, please download it and ask questions, as my forward says, it is not to teach but to encourage you to think and encourage you to read the Bible, please try to prove me wrong on the scriptures that I have quoted for each question and my answers, as I have said before I have no Bible College training, only what the Bible provides from what I have read in it, and what I presently understand. I am using the King James version of the Bible from E-sword. Russ Campbell

PS: I have been wrong before, I used to follow what was in my mind, I no longer do this, I now try to follow what is in the Bible, some of my explanations may be wrong , I accept that and encourage Constructive Criticism. And please do not follow anything that I have written before , it is all wrong, and I realize that. Russ

Major changes in Revision 4, new topics have been added , and yellow highlighting for all of the important stuff has been added. Note that the file is completely safe I have scanned it with Windows Defender, but can recreate it in Linux and use the same program I used in windows to create the PDF, Libre Office if anyone wants to be real safe after I have created it, download it in Linux, or the IOS machines.

Last edited:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Forward:

This book is a work in progress, it will never be complete, and as such will always be updated as I get more information from the Bible, not my mind as I used to do. Keep this in mind as you read it.

The reason that I write this book is not to teach you anything, or even answer the questions that I pose. The questions that I pose are questions that have been asked of me by Believers and Non-Believers alike. The reason that I put in some of my answers and the answers from the Bible is not to answer the questions, in some cases there can be no answer except what is in the Bible, but often that is hard to understand. By me carefully picking scripture for each question, I ask you, the reader to look at what I have researched, and to encourage you to read the Bible yourself. That is my main goal in this book, is to encourage you to read the Bible, especially if you have questions. I will try and provide more Bible references that fit each question, but I have not been to Bible College and have only the training that I have is reading what the Bible provides. I will of course go to Bible College when I can afford it, but I hope that you find this book insightful, and that it makes you ask other questions. Russ Campbell

Why is there so much suffering in this world? Chapter One of my new book.

Before I begin this writing may I explain to you that what I am talking about is simply sin. Sin is anything that you would not want to do to others to harm them or something that you would not want others to do to you to harm you.

May I simply start with human beings at birth? These people are totally innocent and basically did not know what sin is when they were born. As such a person enters the world, not only does he or she not know what sin is, how could they? They basically do not know anything; they only know that they need love, and because they cannot express themselves, they cry when hungry, they cry for the need for anything until they learn other ways of expressing themselves. As they learn love or the lack of it they learn that certain actions get them attention, and they do that quite effectively, and that often sets the pattern of how all of them live for the rest of their lives.

As children, they still do not know anything, so they trust without any problem.

They also learn eventually what is good and what is bad and not only are affected by the consequences of others, but they also affect others from the day they can understand their parents. It is up to the parents that are going to raise them as godly people or not. Again, that is also decided by their surroundings and the freedom of choice, whether or not they have dealings with believers or non-believers.

It really depends on our surroundings, and, let’s face it folks it depends whether or not we want to thoughtfully listen to what others say.

As we grow older some people lose their childlike trust in everything that is around them both when they are children and also when they are adults. When people lose their trust in God, basically, it is not because of a way of life, it is rather a choice made because of all of these consequences that I have talked about, and, as some get older their peers decide for them what they will do.

I will also talk about common courtesy: if you are in a lineup at a store, and you have over 100 items and you see a person behind you that only has 5 items or less, should you not let that person go first? And if you are the person being shown this common courtesy, whether it’s in a store or while you are driving a car , should you show some respect and acknowledge that courtesy in some way?

It is simply because this world is driven on time, and no-body wants to give up any of their precious time to make it easier for others that this fallen world that is the way it is.

There is a basic fear in humanity about being different and that is also a consequence of people’s actions toward each other.

As they reach adulthood, the decision about sin is often made by themselves, either they will sin or they won't and it has everything to do with what they believe in.

The main reason that there is so much suffering in this fallen world is that we have the Freedom of Choice, and we choose not to love God and our fellow human being.

I will also include my Table of Contents for my new book entitled: Why is there so much suffering in this world and other questions that believers and non-believers alike ask:

Table of Contents

1) My Forward
2) Table of Contents
17) How Did John the Baptist Prepare the Way for Baptism?
18) My Conclusion.

I have decided to put the whole book here, please download it and ask questions, as my forward says, it is not to teach but to encourage you to think and encourage you to read the Bible, please try to prove me wrong on the scriptures that I have quoted for each question and my answers, as I have said before I have no Bible College training, only what the Bible provides from what I have read in it, and what I presently understand. I am using the King James version of the Bible from E-sword. Russ Campbell

PS: I have been wrong before, I used to follow what was in my mind, I no longer do this, I now try to follow what is in the Bible, some of my explanations may be wrong , I accept that and encourage Constructive Criticism. And please do not follow anything that I have written before , it is all wrong, and I realize that. Russ

You are correct, in that encouragement is not via "man's" thoughts, opinions, but in God and His Word.

As such, perhaps you could include Bible verses that "ground" what you are writing about and provide God's perspective in all this.

In addition, sin is sin. Don't be shy to say it like it is. Sin is oooogly, and therein lies why the "world" is the way it is.

It is "fallen".

And that is because of sin.

The world is "hungry" for God and His Truth and Light.

Pour it forth, brother.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You are right, I will try to include Bible verses that support what I am saying in the first chapter. Did you read all of the other chapters, maybe they should be posted here. Russ

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You are right, I will try to include Bible verses that support what I am saying in the first chapter. Did you read all of the other chapters, maybe they should be posted here. Russ

No, i don't want to download anything, but thank you anyway.

:)

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Let me assure all of you that my download is safe, not only do I have an Azure Plan with Microsoft, but I had them scan my computer for viruses and malware, there was none and the file was also scanned by the agent that I called, they did not call me in any way. In fact they provide first a 9 digit number for security reasons , then a 6 digit number to enter my computer. I know for a fact that it is Microsoft because I initiate the call, and they have NEVER steered me wrong. Note that I am NOT endorsing Microsoft in any way, I am just showing what I have done to make the file safe , and it does not download, it gets opened by your browser or your PDF program, it in fact a PDF file. If there are any of you that still do not want to download this file, I can post all 18 chapters of my book, each one a different topic. Russ

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For those of you who don't want to download my book, here is the entire text, but be pre-warned it is not properly formatted like it is in my PDF file, but is included here for all to read:

Why Is There So Much Suffering
In This Fallen World?
And Other Common Questions
Asked by Believers
And Non-Believers Alike
Written by Russ Campbell
With Quotes by Pastor John Piper
On Page # 10

Sources of information used: The Holy Bible, King James Version.

And Quotes from John Piper

Forward:

The reason that I write this book is not to teach you anything, or even answer the questions that I pose. The questions that I pose are questions that have been asked of me by Believers and Non-Believers alike. The reason that I put in some of my answers and the answers from the Bible is not to answer the questions, in some cases there can be no answer except what is in the Bible, but often that is hard to understand. By me carefully picking scripture for each question, I ask you, the reader to look at what I have researched, and to encourage you to read the Bible yourself. That is my main goal in this book, is to encourage you to read the Bible, especially if you have questions. I will try and provide more Bible references that fit each question, but I have not been to Bible College and have only the training that I have is reading what the Bible provides, and what other pastors have taught me. I will of course go to Bible College when I can afford it, but I hope that you find this book insightful, and that it makes you ask other questions. Russ Campbell

Table of Contents

1) My Forward
2) Table of Contents
17) How Did John the Baptist Prepare the Way for Baptism
18) How can you tell if you are hearing Jesus?
19) Is there a hell for non-believers mentioned in the Bible?
20) My Conclusion.

Chapter 1)

Why is there so much suffering in this world?

It really depends on our surroundings, and, let’s face it folks it depends whether or not we want to thoughtfully listen to what others say.As we grow older some people lose their childlike trust in everything that is around them both when they are children and also when they are adults. When people lose their trust in God, basically, it is not because of a way of life, it is rather a choice made because of all of these consequences that I have talked about, and, as some get older their peers decide for them what they will do.

It is simply because this world is driven on time, and no-body wants to give up any of their precious time to make it easier for others that this fallen world is the way it is.

Chapter 2)

Why Should You Be Like Little Children To Enter The Kingdom Of Heaven?

Mat_18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Mat_18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

He is referring to when you were born. He is talking about that time that you trusted everyone. He was talking about your belief in anything when you were from 1 to 4 years.

You need to believe like that little child, unless you do you will NOT enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Chapter 3)

Why does Jesus Love The Little Children So Much?

Let the Children Come to Me

Mat 19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 19:15 And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.

Did you know that if a child dies before he is old enough to make a choice for good or evil, he automatically goes to heaven? All such children do that when they die, Why do you think that Jesus loves the little children above all else and so should we

That is the innocence that I am talking about, and like Eve, you were tempted later in life by wanting to learn everything you could and like Eve we all give into temptation, we sin, as not only as a child but also as an adult too.

All of us are like that. Not a single one of us is immune to this desire to learn everything we can, good or bad.

Your desire for things good or bad decides your actions and your actions have consequences

Chapter 4)

Why Did Jesus Die On The Cross?

This I ask to all of you, why did Jesus go to the cross and die on it? Here is an answer directly from the Bible:

God loves the whole world so much that He sent His Only Son to die on a cruel cross to pay the price for us for the punishment that we rightfully deserve. An example is in John 3:16-21

For God So Loved the Word

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

My explanation:

Let’s go back 2000 years ago when Jesus died on the cross for all of us, He knew His main purpose in life, that was, to die for all of us. He did so when he reached the age of 33.

He was the only one in history to be born with the knowledge of Good and Evil. He knew his destiny the moment He was conceived, let alone being born.

In order for Jesus to pay for our sins, He had to take on the sins of the entire world, past present and future. He simply could not satisfy the price unless He paid it in full, as His last words were before He died, "It is finished.", I back this up with scripture:

Joh_19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

We all had a start, Jesus did not, that’s why He was sinless, and could be the only one that could possibly pay the price for our sins.

Not only that, but the Father could not let anything or anyone into heaven unless there was no sin in their lives. By Jesus dying on the cross, He justified us as if we had never sinned.

And the Father is too Holy to even look at sin, that’s why He had to turn His face away from Jesus as Jesus took on the world's sins. God knew that when Jesus became God in the flesh.

Jesus had to have known His destiny when He was conceived, how many of you can say that you know your destiny now, let alone when you were conceived

If none of this is true then none of this would mean anything to the billions of believers.

Chapter 5)

Why did Jesus say: Father Why Have You Forsaken Me?

Let the author John Piper explain why:

Ask Pastor John podcast with John Piper

Audio Transcript

Welcome back to the Ask Pastor John podcast with John Piper. Podcast listener Bridgette writes in to say: “Pastor John, I love the Lord deeply and my faith continues to grow, but I’ve always struggled with Matthew 27:45–46. Why would Jesus call out to the Father ‘why have you forsaken me?’ when Jesus knew the answer? It was for this very reason Jesus came, to be forsaken on our behalf! Could you give insight into this, so that this hurdle in my faith can be removed?”

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

Those terrifying words occur in two gospels — Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34— as Jesus is hanging on the cross near death. So it says, “About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice,” — Amazing. How did he have any strength to do it with a loud voice? — “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” — the Aramaic form — “that is, ‘My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46).

Now, one very important fact to remember is that these words are the exact first words of Psalm 22. And that is important because Jesus seems to have known that the whole psalm in some way or other was about him, because at least three other parts of this psalm are quoted in the story of his death. So you have got verses 1–2. This is what the psalm says: “Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning? O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer, and by night, but I find no rest.” “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

And in verse 7: “All who see me mock me; they make mouths at me; they wag their heads” — and those are exact words. “They wag their heads,” quoted in Matthew 27:39: “And those who passed by derided him, wagging their heads” to show that this psalm is being played out in the death of Jesus. And in verse 16 of the psalm, “They have pierced my hands and feet.” And in verse 18, “They divide my garments among them, and for my clothing they cast lots.”

So the words, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” are part of this psalm that contains, as it were, a script for Jesus’s last hours. Now, why did he say it? She wants to know why. Why did he say it? And here is a three-part answer.

First, this was a real forsakenness. That is why. “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” means he really did. He really did. He is bearing our sin. He bore our judgment. The judgment was to have God the Father pour out his wrath on us, and instead, he pours it out on him — and that necessarily involves a kind of abandonment. That is what wrath means. He gave him up to suffer the weight of all the sins of all of his people and the judgment for those sins. And we cannot begin to fathom all that this would mean between the Father and the Son. To be forsaken by God is the cry of the damned, and he was damned for us. So he used these words because there was a real forsakenness. That is the first reason.

Second, the why, it seems to me, is not a question looking for an answer, but a way of expressing the horrors of abandonment. A couple of reasons for thinking this: Jesus knew ahead of time what he was doing and what would happen to him and why he was doing it. His Father had sent him for this. This very moment. And he had agreed to come, knowing all that would happen. Listen to these words. This is John 18:4: “Then Jesus, knowing all that would happen to him, came forward and said to them, ‘Whom do you seek?’” He gave himself up. So he knew. He knew it was coming. He knew everything. And another reason is the moment was one of agony, not theological curiosity. The moment was one of agony.

Third, the fact that he is not asking a question so much as expressing a horror is that the words are a reflex of immersion in Psalm 22, it seems. They are a direct quotation, but when you are hanging on the cross you don’t say: Oh, I think I am going to quote some Scripture here. It either is in you as the very essence of your messianic calling or it is not. And if it is in you, then you give vent at the worst moment of your life with the appointment of your Father scripted in Psalm 22. t seems to be right at the heart of what is going on.

Let me read Psalm 22:22–24. It goes like this: “I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you: You who fear the LORD, praise him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify him, and stand in awe of him, all you offspring of Israel! For he has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted, and he has not hidden his face from him, but has heard, when he cried to him.” In other words, this psalm ends with a note of triumph. Jesus isn’t curious about wondering, How is this going to turn out? He had embedded in his soul both the horrors of the moment of abandonment and he had embedded in his soul for the joy that was set before him: I have got a promise. And God will not despise me in the end. He will take me back.

So at some level he knows it is not a final cry or an ultimate cry. He endured the cross for the joy that was set before him and the “Why?” is not a request for a theological answer. It is a real cry of spiritual desolation with words that were second nature because his whole life was scripted by God.

And I think the last reason we should say this, therefore, is that this psalm was his life. Crying out reflexively in agony with these words of this psalm shows that, as horrible as it is, it was all going according to plan. All of it was the fulfillment of Scripture — even the worst of it was the fulfillment of Scripture, and that moment was probably the worst moment in the history of the world, and it was Scripture-fulfilled.

So he said these words, one, because there was a real forsakennes for our sake. Two, he was expressing desolation, not asking for an answer. And three, he was amazingly fulfilling Scripture in the horror of it all and witnessing to the perfection of the plan of salvation

Now I am not going to point out other faiths and condemn or judge, that is the job of God alone and Jesus is our mediator, I leave it up to You, Jesus.

Chapter 6)

Why would I want to become a Believer?

Folks, let me ask you one question: Are you sick or in pain? Do you have a terminal illness? Then let me show you what Jesus did about sickness, and what He said about sickness:

Mat_4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Mat_9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Mat_10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of diseases.
Exo_23:25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
Deu_7:15 And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
Mat_10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

The main reason that you would want to become a believer is that people are looking for something, anything to fill that void in their hearts. In other words, people have pain, and instead of going to Jesus to help them, they look for other things like drugs and alcohol and inappropriate contentography. These things are all false hopes, drugs lead to more and more potent drugs like Fentanyl, and thousands (maybe higher than that) of people are dying of overdoses with this drug. Even some of them are having overdoses and living, but have gone back to this drug, and end up with even more overdoses, some of them fatal, some of them not. Alcohol is the same, it fills a void, but it is a false void, I don’t need to tell you of the horrors of this. inappropriate contentography ruins millions of lives because of the degrading effects on women, and the false love that people think that they are getting.

The answer: Jesus: I used to do all of these things with the exception of Fentanyl , I have used all of these things, but since summitting to Jesus I have been set free , it is more than accepting Jesus , it’s allowing Him to guide your life.

Chapter 7)

Can I get peace from Jesus?

Look at the example from Luke 24: John 14:27 and John 16:33 plus my explanation.

Luk_24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
Joh_14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Joh_16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Since allowing Jesus to guide my life, I have been set free from mental illness, all voices in my mind have been silenced, and all anxiety is gone. I have been given the peace that surpasses understanding, not the world’s peace, but God’s peace. Nothing bothers me so I am free to write about this and other topics. Not even Satan bothers me, he has left me as far as I can tell, but that is not always true, the closer you get to Jesus the more Satan will try to make a little crack in your life somehow, and he can sneak in there somehow, BUT if you put your trust in Jesus totally he will flee, especially if you pray and worship Jesus a lot.

Chapther 8)

Can Jesus raise the dead?

The Death of Lazarus

Joh 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.
Joh 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)
Joh 11:3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.
Joh 11:4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
Joh 11:5 Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.
Joh 11:6 When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.
Joh 11:7 Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.
Joh 11:8 His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?
Joh 11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
Joh 11:10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
Joh 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
Joh 11:12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
Joh 11:13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
Joh 11:14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
Joh 11:15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.
Joh 11:16 Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellow disciples, Let us also go, that we may die with Him.

I Am the Resurrection and the Life

Joh 11:17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.
Joh 11:18 Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off:
Joh 11:19 And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.
Joh 11:20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.
Joh 11:21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
Joh 11:22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.
Joh 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
Joh 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Joh 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Jesus Weeps

Joh 11:28 And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.
Joh 11:29 As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him.
Joh 11:30 Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place where Martha met him.
Joh 11:31 The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary, that she rose up hastily and went out, followed her, saying, She goeth unto the grave to weep there.Joh 11:32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. Joh 11:33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled,
Joh 11:34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.
Joh 11:35 Jesus wept.
Joh 11:36 Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!
Joh 11:37 And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?

Jesus Raises Lazarus

Joh 11:38 Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.
Joh 11:39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
Joh 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
Joh 11:41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
Joh 11:42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
Joh 11:44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

I need not say anything about this, the answer is quite clear.

Chapter 9)

Are we in the end-times and is Jesus returning soon?

No One Knows That Day and Hour

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Mat 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Mat 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Mat 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Mat 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Mat 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Folks: If anyone says that we are in the End -Times now, then do not listen to them. As the above scripture says : Nobody know the day or the hour. But that does not mean that we are not to be ready, in fact we should be ready every SECOND, The End-Times that we are in now are simply created by Satan, because even Satan does not know when the end-times are, he has to create an end-time for every generation. When we enter the true end times, it will be created not by Satan , but by God Himself. As for when Jesus is coming back, well we will have to be in the TRUE end-times BEFORE He comes back, that is NOT TO SAY TO NOT BE READY, but the exact opposite, again we are to be ready every SECOND of very HOUR or every DAY. That is the differerence.

Chapter 10)

Did the disciples understand that Jesus would rise from the dead in 3 days?

This is a tough question, I only give the story of Peter’s denial, and his redemption as a possible answer. Note that Jesus says that not only will Peter deny Him three times before the rooster crows, not only will Peter will deny Him hree times, but also the sheep of the flock will be scattered. Jesus knew this, read on:

Jesus Foretells Peter's Denial

Mat 26:30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.
Mat 26:31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.
Mat 26:32 But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.
Mat 26:33 Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.
Mat 26:34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
Mat 26:35 Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.

Peter Denies Jesus

Mat 26:69 Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.
Mat 26:70 But he denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest.
Mat 26:71 And when he was gone out into the porch, another maid saw him, and said unto them that were there, This fellow was also with Jesus of Nazareth.
Mat 26:72 And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man.
Mat 26:73 And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee.
Mat 26:74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] crew.
Mat 26:75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

Jesus redeems Peter

Jesus and Peter

Joh 21:15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
Joh 21:16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
Joh 21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
Joh 21:18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
Joh 21:19 This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

Chapter 11)

Why should I believe that Jesus rose from the dead?

Again this is a tough question, and I only provide the story of the Resurrection, I will let the reader research this one more: Here is what the Bible says:

The Resurrection

Mat 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
Mat 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
Mat 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
Mat 28:4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
Mat 28:5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
Mat 28:6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
Mat 28:7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
Mat 28:8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
Mat 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

Mat 28:10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

Chapter 12)

Why would I want to love my enemies?

Love Your Enemy

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Mat 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
Mat 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Chapter 13)

Why can we not take the place of Jesus?

We cannot be Him as a human, it is simply not possible, we would allow doubt to get in the way and would fail as a possible sacrifice if it were us in His place, and we could choose to do that.

Jesus did not have doubts, when He asked His Father to take this ‘cup’ from Him. Here is His exact quote: Mar_14:36 And he said, “Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.” thus He died willingly, and without doubt.

Chapter 14
How can I be sure that I am going to Heaven?

Simply by applying this quote from the Bible, you can be sure that you are going to Heaven.

For God So Loved the World

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

If you believe the above in your heart then you will go to Heaven when you die, have no fear of death, because glory awaits you.

Chapter 15)

How did John the Baptist Prepare the Way for Baptism?

John the Baptist Prepares the Way

Luk 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of Abilene,
Luk 3:2 Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness.
Luk 3:3 And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;
Luk 3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Luk 3:5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;
Luk 3:6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.
Luk 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Luk 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Luk 3:9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Luk 3:10 And the people asked him, saying, What shall we do then?
Luk 3:11 He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.
Luk 3:12 Then came also publicans to be baptized, and said unto him, Master, what shall we do?
Luk 3:13 And he said unto them, Exact no more than that which is appointed you.
Luk 3:14 And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.
Luk 3:15 And as the people were in expectation, and all men mused in their hearts of John, whether he were the Christ, or not;
Luk 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:
Luk 3:17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.
Luk 3:18 And many other things in his exhortation preached he unto the people.
Luk 3:19 But Herod the tetrarch, being reproved by him for Herodias his brother Philip's wife, and for all the evils which Herod had done,
Luk 3:20 Added yet this above all, that he shut up John in prison.
Luk 3:21 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
Luk 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Chapter 16)

How can you tell if you are hearing rom Jesus?

I have been asked how you can tell what you are hearing is from Jesus, I can attempt to answer this one by quoting scripture:

The Word of Life

1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

1Jn 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

1Jn 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Jn 1:4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

Walking in the Light

1Jn 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1Jn 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Test the Spirits

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1Jn 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

God Is Love

1Jn 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1Jn 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1Jn 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1Jn 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1Jn 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

1Jn 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1Jn 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

1Jn 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1Jn 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

1Jn 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

1Jn 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

1Jn 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1Jn 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God loves his brother.

Chapter 16)

Does it say that there is a hell for non-believers in the Bible?

The Scroll and the Lamb

Rev 5:1
And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Rev 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Rev 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Rev 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Rev 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Rev 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Rev 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Rev 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Rev 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Rev 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

The Thousand Years

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The Defeat of Satan

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Judgment Before the Great White Throne

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Folks, it is simple , if you are not in that Book of Life, you WILL be tossed into the LAKE OF FIRE, but be warned that if you reject Jesus , you are already condemned as I have mentioned before in my writings. Only through Jesus can you escape this. I will back up this with scripture too:

I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Joh 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Joh 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Joh 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Jesus and Thomas

Joh 20:24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

Joh 20:25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

Joh 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Joh 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Conclusion:

Folks, do you trust Jesus in your life? Are you willing to surrender totally to Him? It’s up to you, not me, or anyone else.

Only you can make that choice in your life......

And if you do and truly turn away from your sins , and accept Jesus as your personal Savior, you WILL go to Heaven.

Thank you for listening to me

Considerable changes have been recently made to my book, it is here in PDF form and safe to download as I have scanned it with Windows Defender. If anyone is concerned about getting viruses , then please download it in Linux, as you cannot get a virus in Linux, the PDF for is HTML based, and has been saved that way just a few mins ago... Russ

And John Pier in Chapter 5.... Russ Campbwll

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Read what I have got here first, then decide if you want to download the PDF, it is properly formatted with page numbers, and highlighted in Yellow where the important parts of each question are shown, I just don't quote a few verses , I quote the whole chapter that the verse is found in to keep it in context. Russ

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Chapters 16 17 and 18 of my book

Chapter 16) How to tell if you are you are hearing from Jesus?
I have been asked how you can tell what you are hearing is from Jesus, I can attempt to
answer this one by quoting scripture:
The Word of Life
1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we
have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have
handled, of the Word of life;
1Jn 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and
shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested
unto us;)
1Jn 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also
may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with
his Son Jesus Christ.
1Jn 1:4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
Walking in the Light
1Jn 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto
you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1Jn 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie,
and do not the truth:
1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one
with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not
in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and
to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
Test the Spirits
Page # 30
Page # 31
1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of
God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus
Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh
is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it
should come; and even now already is it in the world.
1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater
is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1Jn 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world
heareth them.
1Jn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God
heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
God Is Love
1Jn 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that
loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
1Jn 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
1Jn 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent
his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
1Jn 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent
his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
1Jn 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
1Jn 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God
dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
1Jn 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath
given us of his Spirit.
1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the
Saviour of the world.
1Jn 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in
him, and he in God.
1Jn 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is
love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
1Jn 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day
of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
Page # 31
Page # 32
1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear
hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
1Jn 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
1Jn 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that
loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath
not seen?
1Jn 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God
love his brother also.
Page # 32
Page # 33
Chapter 17) Does it say that there is a hell for non-believers in the Bible?
The Scroll and the Lamb
Rev 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written
within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
Rev 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to
open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Rev 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able
to open the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to
read the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the
tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the
seven seals thereof.
Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts,
and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven
horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the
earth.
Rev 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat
upon the throne.
Rev 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty
elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden
vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Rev 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book,
and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God
by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign
on the earth.
Rev 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the
throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand
times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
Page # 33
Page # 34
Rev 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive
power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and
blessing.
Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the
earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying,
Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the
throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
Rev 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell
down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
The Thousand Years
Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the
bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil,
and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal
upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years
should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given
unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of
Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither
his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;
and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were
finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such
the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ,
and shall reign with him a thousand years.
The Defeat of Satan
Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of
his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters
of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of
whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the
camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out
Page # 34
Page # 35
of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and
brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented
day and night for ever and ever.
Judgment Before the Great White Throne
Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose
face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the
books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and
the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books,
according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell
delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man
according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second
death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into
the lake of fire.
Folks, it is simple , if you are not in that Book of Life, you WILL be tossed into the
LAKE OF FIRE, but be warned that if you reject Jesus , you are already
condemned as I have mentioned before in my writings. Only through Jesus can
you escape this. I will back up this with scripture too:
I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life
Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would
have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive
you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Joh 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Joh 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and
Page # 35
Page # 36
how can we know the way?
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from
henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Joh 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast
thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how
sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the
words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in
me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else
believe me for the very works' sake.
Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that
I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto
my Father.
Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the
Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Jesus and Thomas
Joh 20:24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them
when Jesus came.
Joh 20:25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord.
But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and
put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will
not believe.
Joh 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with
them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said,
Peace be unto you.
Joh 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my
hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless,
but believing.
Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Page # 36
Page # 37
Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast
believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Chapter 18) What is meant by there is Power In The Blood?
First what is said about the Power of the Blood in the old testament.
The Passover
Exo 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt,
saying,
Exo 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the
first month of the year to you.
Exo 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of
this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of
their fathers, a lamb for an house:
Exo 12:4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his
neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every
man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.
Exo 12:5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall
take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
Exo 12:6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month:
and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
Exo 12:7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and
on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
Exo 12:8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and
unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
Exo 12:9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his
head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
Exo 12:10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which
remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
Exo 12:11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your
feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S
passover.
Exo 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all
the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of
Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
Exo 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye
Page # 37
Page # 38
are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be
upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
Exo 12:14 And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a
feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an
ordinance for ever.
Exo 12:15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall
put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from
the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
Exo 12:16 And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the
seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall
be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of
you.
Exo 12:17 And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this
selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall
ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.
Exo 12:18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye
shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at
even.
Exo 12:19 Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for
whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the
congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land.
Exo 12:20 Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat
unleavened bread.
Exo 12:21 Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them,
Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
Exo 12:22 And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in
the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the
bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.
Exo 12:23 For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he
seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass
over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to
smite you.
Exo 12:24 And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy
sons for ever.
Exo 12:25 And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the
LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this
service.
Page # 38
Page # 39
Exo 12:26 And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you,
What mean ye by this service?
Exo 12:27 That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who
passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the
Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and
worshipped.
Exo 12:28 And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had
commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.
Now what it says about the Power of The Blood in the New Testament:
From Revelation Chapter 12
Satan Thrown Down to Earth
Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against
the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil,
and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and
his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation,
and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the
accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day
and night.
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of
their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the
inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you,
having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he
persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she
might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time,
and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Page # 39
Page # 40
Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the
woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth,
and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war
with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have
the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Page # 40
Page # 41
Conclusion:
Folks, do you trust Jesus in your life? Are you willing to surrender totally to Him? It’s
up to you, not me, or anyone else.
Only you can make that choice in your life......
And if you do and truly turn away from your sins , and accept Jesus as your personal
Savior, and believe that He came in the flesh, died on the cross and rose 3 days later,
then you WILL go to Heaven.
Thank you for listening to me
Quotes from "Father, Why Have You Forsaken Me?" taken from John Piper.

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
W2L: Do I have the above in my writings now, I am not talking about my old writings , but this new book that I have written. I value your opinions, but I will put the whole chapter in my book for both Bible writings, you have made a good point....I will of course highlight in yellow what you have pointed out. Can you think of other scripture quotes to support your input , mine is as below:

And it is simply from John 3: 16-21 with the emphasis on John 3:18-19 , more on John 3:19.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the
world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that
believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in
the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the
world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds
were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither
cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made
manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The above simply tells you what is in store for non-believers and a way around it, BUT you have the freedom of choice, basically you have the freedom of choice to go to Heaven or Hell. Period. That's what it all boils down to basically, the above shows you why it is like that and how to get around it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
W2L: Do I have the above in my writings now, I am not talking about my old writings , but this new book that I have written. I value your opinions, but I will put the whole chapter in my book for both Bible writings, you have made a good point....I will of course highlight in yellow what you have pointed out. Can you think of other scripture quotes to support your input , mine is as below:

And it is simply from John 3: 16-21 with the emphasis on John 3:18-19 , more on John 3:19.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the
world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that
believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in
the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the
world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds
were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither
cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made
manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The above simply tells you what is in store for non-believers and a way around it, BUT you have the freedom of choice, basically you have the freedom of choice to go to Heaven or Hell. Period. That's what it all boils down to basically, the above shows you why it is like that and how to get around it.
Im speaking as a repentant sinner who use to hate, but now i follow love. I have endured a lot of suffering and as a result i am far more empathetic than i use to be. I was very selfish, although i didnt know it at the time. As far as scripture goes, love doesnt seek its own (1 Corinthians 13)

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am the same way, I to am too a repented sinner that not only used to hate, but judge also , Jesus has set me free from all of that including inappropriate contentography, and yes I used to be very selfish too, but am now free enough that I can recognize in myself where I am being not loving to my fellow brothers, but more importantly myself, first it starts with loving God, then yourself then others, how can you love others unless you first love yourself, and that means things like I am doing , giving up sugar and drinking more water instead of pop. That's is loving yourself too.... The most important thing you can ever do is read the Bible while you are in the presence of the Holy Spirit, that has given me tons of new insight and I am simply sharing it here as I discover it. (It was always there for me to discover, but always had an excuse not to do it), now I have a hunger for the Bible that is almost as much as my love for my fellow human being. Russ

Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the answer to your question can be found in a single verse should your need to find it out way your desire to teach it ...

And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No, i don't want to download anything, but thank you anyway.

:)
Brinny: is what I write Biblically sound and doctrinally sound, I ask this to all who read my book, if not then can you point out where I am in error and where it is just the flesh. I eagerly want to learn and I know there are bible educated people here, thats why I posted my book here. I want constructive criticism , not people telling me to stop writing. Russ

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Brinny: is what I write Biblically sound and doctrinally sound, I ask this to all who read my book, if not then can you point out where I am in error and where it is just the flesh. I eagerly want to learn and I know there are bible educated people here, thats why I posted my book here. I want constructive criticism , not people telling me to stop writing. Russ

I'm certainly not telling you to stop writing, brother. I can only speak for myself, but when i read, especially regarding the subject of why the world is the way it is, i need to be spiritually "fed". The only way that can happen is if God's inspired Word and His Truth is in what is written.

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you for your kind and considerate word on this subject, but I did not include scripture here yet to support what I am saying in questions # 1 : Here is is and it is simple John 3 16-21, i will quote what I am saying and will look for more:

I see that the key verses are verses John 3:18 to 20, yes John 3:16-17 are the best , but John 3:18-20 really describes the world.

Russ

Upvote 0