Why is the mark of the beast contrary to God?

marseph98

Aug 18, 2017
Los Angeles
✟8,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This question has been rattling in my mind for sometime now. Recently there was an article that in Wisconsin 50 volunteers chose to be implanted with a chip that is smaller then a grain of rice. The facility they work in needs a lot of security so the chip would allow them to have access to security doors, departments, etc...

I was sitting at my desk reading it saying to myself "WOW, a pre-qual to the mark of the beast". But a question arose in my mind...."Why is the mark of the beast contrary to God?" I mean what makes it contrary or against? I know the Bible says all will worship the beast but it does not say why it is the mark of the beast.

Made me think that maybe this chip changes us...not the chip in those people but the future one...the one that is perfected. Does it change our DNA or something? Does it change our minds? What is it?

Anybody have any thought on this?

2PhiloVoid

Downhill Prevention!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This question has been rattling in my mind for sometime now. Recently there was an article that in Wisconsin 50 volunteers chose to be implanted with a chip that is smaller then a grain of rice. The facility they work in needs a lot of security so the chip would allow them to have access to security doors, departments, etc...

I was sitting at my desk reading it saying to myself "WOW, a pre-qual to the mark of the beast". But a question arose in my mind...."Why is the mark of the beast contrary to God?" I mean what makes it contrary or against? I know the Bible says all will worship the beast but it does not say why it is the mark of the beast.

Made me think that maybe this chip changes us...not the chip in those people but the future one...the one that is perfected. Does it change our DNA or something? Does it change our minds? What is it?

Yes, I have a thought. And that thought is simply that, as Jesus said, "You can't love God and Mammon..."

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The mark of the beast and the mark of God will not be visible. If one insist that it will be, tell me what the mark God will put on the head and hand will look like? An even bigger chip? As long as we keep looking outside for something we will never know when or if we have already taken it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

RGW00

Jul 29, 2017
Kentucky
✟15,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I don't know if this is my own fault but I don't quite understand what you mean "contrary to God". I have always thought that the mark of the beast is the Antichrist's mark and he is against God.

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The one who takes the mark identifies with the beast, who stands as a psuedo christ for the world, thus rejecting Christ Jesus and the One True God.

Henry Kissinger once said: "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.”

Tying the mark to the personal need to purchase goods and services hits people where it hurts and so many who care nothing about such things will also take the identity simply so that they can continue living in the system.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Apple goes through all employee handbags checking for stolen phones.
Just imagine working at the "grain of rice" production plant.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am going to add my opinion on this, and based on my own research, as I have been researching this quite a fair bit. Now I do not know what format "the mark of the beast" will officially be when the time comes, but in all the research and investigations, everything at this stage points to "cashless society", and in order for a cashless society to work, all existing forms of physical handheld money would have to be made obsolete.

My opinion, i think those that are volunteering to take implants, I think what we are seeing at this moment is a test run, a prototype. To use a metaphor, at this stage, to me it looks like the waters are being tested.

The many times I have gone over Rev 16.2, the description tells me some kind of side effect as a result.

There are some areas of interest that I am finding that overlap one another, recombinant dna, vaccinations, nanotechnology and implantable chips.

Thing is today, not everywhere at this stage, but to me, based on my research, there seems to be a push to making vaccinations compulsory. Now lets look at the technology, vaccinations combined with nanotechnology and nfc/rfid chips? (to note, as far as I am aware, rfid can only send signals, but nfc can send and receive)

This is much to think on, and worth researching. Also, this concept of transhumanism and singularity is worth reading up on, this concept of merging man and machine.

Thing is, the very mention of this concept of merging man and machine, I have alarm bells going off inside of me. This concept of merging man and machine (picture the borg, or cybermen), just translates to me as people becoming mindless obedient zombies.

When I have watched youtube clips of people being inserted with rfid chips, I have alarm bells going off inside of me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

marseph98

Aug 18, 2017
Los Angeles
✟8,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@alertandawake, you understood what I was asking...thank you!

I like your post and I will look up rfid chips on youtube...I want to see as well

Rewriting human DNA or changing us from what God created is kind of what I was thinking. If you take cell phones today they tell us when to update apps and to trust its content without question....what if a chip is used for our day to day workings, like in the temple area where it would boost our abilities (like we are the device to go on the internet and/or the ability for this chip to tell us what is wrong with our health and such). It would be remarkable wouldn't it? Something IMO many would want.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Marseph98, have you had a look at those youtube clips of people volunterering for the implants.

Doing more reading and research, i am now come across another area that needs to be investigated, but i am now wondering especially in the forehead area if it could have anything to do in relation to the pineal gland? (3rd eye).

One of the most important gifts mankind has is "free will", we are all born with free will, the choice to choose between bad and good, the choice to choose to learn from our errors.

Something I am seeing today which is a dangerous path, it seems the younger generation is getting more and more dumbed down, people automatically believing everything they are told without checking for themselves if what they got told is correct (been through experience when I didnt check things out for myself, now however I check things out for myself, lesson learned).

One question I am asking now, to those that accept the mark of the beast, will they lose their free will in the process? Mind control? Drugs today that turn people into walking zombies? These are very dangerous times we live in today.

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have come to believe that this "mark of the beast" is something more sinister than we have generally imagined.

1) it is voluntary. What would make people line and and actually desire such a thing? It has to be more than economics.

2) If one takes the mark, they are no longer eligible for salvation. No turning back. How one could imagine a chip or tattoo or something similar could not be removed. No, it is something much more.

I have come to believe that it will be literally DNA gnome manipulation. Already science is saying that it is possible to manipulate DNA so that people could live virtually disease free and for several centuries. There is more to this than meets the eye. Already scientists have mixed DNA across different species to generate totally unique creatures. It has been open to the public that they have mixed 23 chromosomes from human DNA with 23 chromosomes of mice DNA and created hybrid human/mice. The goal is to manipulate human DNA so that massively extended life times are the norm and no longer victim of many diseases that plague man now. Scientist toss out the idea that they are doing this so that human organs can be "grown" via other species to make more organs available for transplant.

Transhumanism is here and now. I am convinced that this "mark" thing will be manipulation of DNA so that individuals who accept this stuff are no longer genetically pure human and therefore no longer eligible for salvation. And they will line up gladly to get this "mark" with its promise of greater longevity, extended youth, better physique, and all kind of goodies. The perfect man. And DNA manipulation can be done via injection, capsule, or time released seed pellet implanted and have DNA morph over time. Ever wonder why, during the tribulation period, people will want to die to avoid what is coming upon them, but the scripture says they will not be able to die. Revelation 9:6. I have never seen an instance where, if one truly wanted to die, they could not accomplish that. But during that time in the future, such a situation will be that they cannot die when they want to.

And it would not be a problem to identify those that had DNA manipulation from those that don't. There would be DNA markers. DNA is a 3 out 4 self error correcting digital code. It doesn't take much to determine if one has the "right" code in their DNA or not. A DNA

A real sci fi deal is coming upon us. More bizarre than we have any capability to imagine. The scripture says that men's hearts will fail them for what is coming upon the earth. Don't underestimate the capability of a psychotic super cherub (Satan) and more fallen angels than we can count (no one has a clue how many fallen angels, just we know a third of all angels will be fallen) who are bent on mischief and screwing up God's creation. And nothing will be holding them back during this time. Quite literally, all hell with break loose.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Copperhead, you have made a very good post there. I too have been researching into this whole transhumanism nonsense. DNA manipulation, DNA altering, however one wants to word it, this is some real serious matters to concern, and reality is, this technology and capability is here with us today.

When one researches about vaccinations, recombinant dna, nanotechnology and implantable microchips, it doesn't require someone with the intelligence of a rocket scientist to see where we are headed.

I do agree has to be a voluntary made decision for a individual to accept the mark of the beast.

Hybrid people, Hybrid DNA, sounds like seed mixing of different species to me. Makes you wonder if the man-beasts like the centaur or the minotaur, are they evidence of advance dna manipulation of some kind?

Another thing that got me thinking, with Daniel 2.43, with all this technology there is today, all this move towards transhumanism, the merging of man and machine, could this be a reference to such a concept? I like to know what others think on this.

It is out of my league, but I am just wondering with this nanotechnology, could the nanobots themselves constantly repair cells in the human body that could prevent a person from actually dying?

With all this perverse and twisted concepts of merging man and machine, mixing seeds of different species to create a hybrid, the implanting of microchips into people as if they are nothing more than livestock, one has to really start question where this world is headed.

Now looking at chip implants, you also got this concept of Brain Computer Interface Implants, sounds like another means of mind control and mind programming to me.

Regardless of what the mark of the beast will be officially, a choice will have to be made.

Also, just to add, "Cashless Society" can be looked at another way, either join the system or be cut off from the system.

Now something else I been thinking on, and it is something that I am seeing today, vaccinations slowly becoming compulsory in some places, so what if down the track, a mandated vaccination program is required for people to be part of society? What if in order for people to qualify for a "universal basic income" there is a requirement to be vaccinated? And btw there does some to be trials of a universal basic income beginning/possibly starting in places.

Question, is the description in Rev 6.6 a reference to some kind of Universal Basic Income? Just to point out, not all translations use the word "denarius' but a denarius was a day's wage for the time period concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Copperhead
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MareZee61

Oct 24, 2017
Midwest
✟16,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm so thankful I'm not the only one out here who thinks that the mark has something to do with rDNA, and that I haven't gone off the deep end, lol- I have been fascinated by bible prophecy since I was a really little girl (I wasn't your average little kid, haha), and there were so many things in Rev., Daniel, Ezek., etc. that really didn't make any sense at all- particularly Revelation, as I'm sure everyone is aware. One thing I always wondered about was how taking the mark was something that involved no turning back, it was irrevocable no matter what- and like everyone else I wondered what it was about the mark that made it that...final. Making a conscious choice didn't seem to really be what it was, it just..made no sense. But rDNA...for the first time in my quite-a-few-decades of life, when I heard about it and what it would do (change a person's DNA to the point that they are no longer completely human, and, therefore, no longer -I would imagine, be eligible for Salvation...), it was like a light came on and so many things that made no sense before suddenly made some sense. In the 'end days when knowledge shall increase', 'let him who has wisdom...it is the number of man..', 'as in the days of Noah..', and it just goes on and on. Someone mentioned up there about people wanting to die and being unable to, with rDNA like this being in play, it all just sort of falls into place, or at the very least it has the huge possibility of being able to fall into place. Unlike anything that has come before, you know? And I think of the original lie in the garden of Eden..."You will be like God"...and doesn't the ability to create all of these things by messing with a person's DNA to the point that they are somewhat of a god on earth, a superman, as it were, just fit in to the whole scheme, somehow?! I'm sorry, everyone- I'm certainly no biologist or anything else, lol- my descriptions are terribly 'layman's terms' at best- but I just find the idea that this could - finally, possibly, be what the mark could actually be just so exciting! I mean, it's horrific for sure, but can you imagine the hundreds upon hundreds of years that prophecy seekers have been trying to figure this all out- and for the first time in history (when knowledge is greatly increased...), this is truly within the realm of possibility!

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm so thankful I'm not the only one out here who thinks that the mark has something to do with rDNA, and that I haven't gone off the deep end, lol- I have been fascinated by bible prophecy since I was a really little girl (I wasn't your average little kid, haha), and there were so many things in Rev., Daniel, Ezek., etc. that really didn't make any sense at all- particularly Revelation, as I'm sure everyone is aware. One thing I always wondered about was how taking the mark was something that involved no turning back, it was irrevocable no matter what- and like everyone else I wondered what it was about the mark that made it that...final. Making a conscious choice didn't seem to really be what it was, it just..made no sense. But rDNA...for the first time in my quite-a-few-decades of life, when I heard about it and what it would do (change a person's DNA to the point that they are no longer completely human, and, therefore, no longer -I would imagine, be eligible for Salvation...), it was like a light came on and so many things that made no sense before suddenly made some sense. In the 'end days when knowledge shall increase', 'let him who has wisdom...it is the number of man..', 'as in the days of Noah..', and it just goes on and on. Someone mentioned up there about people wanting to die and being unable to, with rDNA like this being in play, it all just sort of falls into place, or at the very least it has the huge possibility of being able to fall into place. Unlike anything that has come before, you know? And I think of the original lie in the garden of Eden..."You will be like God"...and doesn't the ability to create all of these things by messing with a person's DNA to the point that they are somewhat of a god on earth, a superman, as it were, just fit in to the whole scheme, somehow?! I'm sorry, everyone- I'm certainly no biologist or anything else, lol- my descriptions are terribly 'layman's terms' at best- but I just find the idea that this could - finally, possibly, be what the mark could actually be just so exciting! I mean, it's horrific for sure, but can you imagine the hundreds upon hundreds of years that prophecy seekers have been trying to figure this all out- and for the first time in history (when knowledge is greatly increased...), this is truly within the realm of possibility!

Yeah, you probably are more correct than in error. I don’t think we have much of a grasp on how wild that time will be. After all, it was written about folk’s hearts failing them for what is coming upon the earth. I tend to think that is more than just afraid. Some will go into cardiac arrest over some of this stuff. Either way, not a good time. Satan is going to open the floodgate. It would be myopic of us to limit what a psychotic super cherub is capable of.

Reactions: MareZee61
Upvote 0

MareZee61

Oct 24, 2017
Midwest
✟16,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Have any of you ever heard of Douglas Hamp? I saw a youtube lecture he did and this is sort of where I had first heard about all of this- I'm honestly not one who just runs after every newfangled, sensational idea about this whole situation, or at the very least I try really hard not to be, lol- but his thoughts on rDNA, etc. are seriously interesting and definitely worth a listen- he puts forth a...very interesting thought on Satan's actual DNA somehow being put in to a person- something about how they are able to do things like this through the actual 'code' of DNA, and not necessarily through physical DNA..if that makes any sense. Like I said, I'm no biologist or genetecist..and to read something like that (DNA from Satan, um...well, okay lol....) was a bit of a stretch for me- but the most frightening part about it all was the fact that it made complete sense considering the times that we are living in, and the leaps and capabilities that have been made in these sorts of things in, honestly, a relatively short amount of time- we would have never imagined it 50 years ago, 40 years ago...30? And if we had, it would have completely been in the realm of impossible/sci-fi/tinfoil hat in our minds, I'm sure.
Here is the link for the Douglas Hamp lecture, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put things on here...

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, we have been on a rocket sled of technology for a while now, and those of us out here in the cheap seats have no clue what all the folks behind the scenes are cooking up. I have seen articles attesting that in some labs, they have effectively crossed species genetically and created inter species creatures called chimeras.

I get the feeling that we are in for a real "Island of Dr. Moreau" thing.

And some have seen this as what was going on back in Genesis 6 when the "sons of God" came unto the "daughters of men" and created nephilim. Bene ha Elohim (Sons of God) always refers to angels in the Tanakh. Controversial, yes, but held to by many ancient Jewish writers and many expositors and theologians. And the text says that nephilim were even later in history. And we see that when Joshua and the Israeli scouts do a recon of the land and there were giants (nephilim) in the land. I am convinced that is why God had the Israelites slay every man, woman, child, and beast in the land when they entered it. As first glance, that sounds cruel and inhumane, but in the possible light of genetic foul play, not quite. Things had gone all goofy again and it needed to be wiped out like back in the days of the flood.

All strange stuff and quite controversial. This whole idea has generated a lot of heated debates. But I feel that is due to myopia on the part of many folks who have trouble thinking outside the box of their own existence. Given that one angel, in one night, killed 185,000 of the Assyrian army without breaking a sweat (2 Kings 19:35), it would seem pretty lame of us to place limits on what angels are capable of, especially those bent on creating a mess.

Medieval Jewish sage Nachmanides, regarding his study on the first chapter of Genesis concluded we live in 10 dimensions. We have dumped billions into particle colliders that tell us the same thing. And in our daily existence, we only know of 4 of them.... length, height, width, and time. That leaves at least 6 more and God is even outside of all of that! Those angels live in those other 6 dimensions and stick their fingers into our 4 dimensions on a regular basis, and can even materialize in our 4 dimensions. Ask Abraham, Lot, Joshua, Mary, etc when you see them in the future. And that psychotic super cherub (Satan) has quite an arsenal of stuff at his disposal.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MareZee61
Upvote 0

MareZee61

Oct 24, 2017
Midwest
✟16,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When you look at everything, the bigger picture...the flood, the more-than-likely reason behind it (corruption of the genetic code), the deaths of those in the land that they entered (again, genetic corruption of the people), the end times being 'as in the days of Noah'....it's amazing, that over the span of history the story has pretty much stayed the same- and repeated itself on a greater level in these days- there's no having to twist things around to get things to fit a particular scenario, it just is what it is- hard to wrap one's head around, no doubt about it- but then again, faith doesn't have a whole lot to do with understanding, much of the time, lol!

Upvote 0