Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why not put a more stringent limit on how far these rebel angels can go?
I am having things disappear and reappear in my apartment in a seeming effort to frustrate me.
I would greatly appreciate some divine intervention! I had assumed it was thievery by neighbors but this morning I realized that it is not since the object MAGICALLY was placed on a counter I had searched for previously. Photographs and cds are also being removed. Why is this allowed? If I believed in Ghosts I would blame a ghost but I do not. In any case the question of why it is being allowed to cause me extreme anguish remains valid.

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
It is not allowed. You just don't use your mighty weapons to the pulling down of strongholds.
Call upon the Hosts of Heaven, which are your mighty weapons.
Jesus himself said he could call on an army of angels.
If you direct the Hosts of Heaven very well, strategically, you'll be given greater spiritual titles of authority.
Use them for your home, neighborhood, strategic things like rioting across the whole of the nation.

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why not put a more stringent limit on how far these rebel angels can go?
I am having things disappear and reappear in my apartment in a seeming effort to frustrate me.
I would greatly appreciate some divine intervention! I had assumed it was thievery by neighbors but this morning I realized that it is not since the object MAGICALLY was placed on a counter I had searched for previously. Photographs and cds are also being removed. Why is this allowed? If I believed in Ghosts I would blame a ghost but I do not. In any case the question of why it is being allowed to cause me extreme anguish remains valid.
What makes you think that spirits are the problem. It's much more likely to be faulty memory on your part or irritating interlopers.
As to, "why does God allow evil spirits to harass mortals"?, for the same reason He allows mortals to harass mortals, FREE WILL.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What makes you think that spirits are the problem. It's much more likely to be faulty memory on your part or irritating interlopers.
As to, "why does God allow evil spirits to harass mortals"?, for the same reason He allows mortals to harass mortals, FREE WILL.
Because I specifically and meticulously examined that counter yesterday repeatedly searching for that item and my memory, as is evident from my ability to play chess and beat most strong players I encounter isn't an issue. Neither have I been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's or any other memory-deficient condition. All my affairs are in order and I handle them normally and with no difficulty whatsoever. So your suggestion doesn't apply. The way I handle language ad concepts should indicate that my mind is 100% since language is the first things that begins to go for people in the pathological condition you suggest.

Interlopers? Yes. If I had not been home and if a door locking doorknob device which makes entry impossible while I slept had not been in place then I might have considered interlopers. However, the only way in is through a second story window via a long ladder at night that would have awakened me since I am a very light sleeper and getting through that extremely narrow widow which is near my bedroom would have awakened me. . Furthermore, who is going to go through all that trouble of setting up a latter late at night simply to return a stolen item to frustrate me? My photos of my kids are gone as well and all other photos are left intact. Why the uncanny choosing of photos? It doesn't add up unless the supernatural is considered.

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Because I specifically and meticulously examined that counter yesterday repeatedly searching for that item and my memory, as is evident from my ability to play chess and beat most strong players I encounter isn't an issue. Neither have I been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's or any other memory-deficient condition. All my affairs are in order and I handle them normally and with no difficulty whatsoever. So your suggestion doesn't apply. The way I handle language ad concepts should indicate that my mind is 100% since language is the first things that begins to go for people in the pathological condition you suggest.

Interlopers? Yes. If I had not been home and if a door locking doorknob device which makes entry impossible while I slept had not been in place then I might have considered interlopers. However, the only way in is through a second story window via a long ladder at night that would have awakened me since I am a very light sleeper and getting through that extremely narrow widow which is near my bedroom would have awakened me. . Furthermore, who is going to go through all that trouble of setting up a latter late at night simply to return a stolen item to frustrate me? My photos of my kids are gone as well and all other photos are left intact. Why the uncanny choosing of photos? It doesn't add up unless the supernatural is considered.
Looks like you have all possibilities logically sorted out. So, to deter spirits, get the apartment/house blessed.
You can do a "binding" yourself if you don't have clergy that does that sort of thing. Go to each room, ask God to bless each corner to keep out the nasties. Once you've done all the rooms you should be good to go, spirit-wise anyway.

Upvote 0

singpraise

Dec 2, 2016
US
✟18,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow. If an object was missing from my home I wouldn't jump to the conclusion of it being missing due to a supernatural being having moved or stolen it. There is a 99% chance of a logical, human explanation to what you're experiencing.

Have you thought about installing cameras to catch the perpetrator?

Or, if you really feel it's happening due to a supernatural entity being allowed to harass you, have you thought about bringing in a priest or pastor to bless the home for protection?

On a further note regarding protection: Do not give into the emotion of what you called "extreme anguish" due to what is happening to you. Extreme anxiety gives off energy - negative energy - that feeds bad spirits who wish you harm. The best thing you can do is fill your home with praise, worship and light. Demons hate and flee from the praise of God in song. Sing, play music and lighten the atmosphere. It may help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Wow. If an object was missing from my home I wouldn't jump to the conclusion of it being missing due to a supernatural being having moved or stolen it. There is a 99% chance of a logical, human explanation to what you're experiencing.

Have you thought about installing cameras to catch the perpetrator?

Or, if you really feel it's happening due to a supernatural entity being allowed to harass you, have you thought about bringing in a priest or pastor to bless the home for protection?
I haven't jumped to conclusions since my initial conclusion was human thieves or neighbors not spirits. Had I concluded spirits from the start I would have avoided searching for another apartment which cost me both time and money and considerable effort. Begging family for help which included undeserved bitter humiliation when they callously ignored or rejected my request.

Since I assumed the problem was with humans I initially requested a change of locks to keep humans out and it did no good. I had considered the supernatural but kept it as the less logical choice until last night or more accurately, very early this morning when the object I had searched for all day and completely included that kitchen counter suddenly appeared prominently displayed on that counter. Then I was left with no choice. Now I am afraid because being human I can't help but feel that way.

Thanks for the recommendation of blessings. Will see what I can do in that respect. God Bless!

BTW
I had considered camera installation but hesitated due to the obviousness of the cameras and the exorbitant prices that the local companies wanted to charge me to install them. I figured that moving was the lesser hassle but that hasn't proven feasible. Had I a network of friends and church people's I could use for assistance it would have been easier but I am currently isolated due to my own stupid choices. So I will have to just to try tough it out and leave things in God's hands.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some of this could be explained by spiritual blindness (failure to recognize or interpret the meaning of something you're looking at). The reason such things happen is because of sin in the world. Sin is how footholds are given to Satan.

I have noticed an inability to see things that are right in front of me, because I have an expectation of what I'm looking for. If the object is sideways or upside down, I can miss it. This didn't happen 10 years ago.

Upvote 0

singpraise

Dec 2, 2016
US
✟18,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There are tiny cameras available for a very reasonable cost on Amazon. You should check it out. You don't need installation, you can set it up yourself very simply.

I'm sorry you're going through this. My heart goes out to you. I have experienced supernatural things in the past and don't doubt you are telling the truth. Since you've already explored the logical explanations then it's time to explore the spiritual, which you're doing.

You don't have to tough it out alone. There are many more loving, angelic beings than there are evil ones. Singing praise and filling your home with praise music is an easy step to attract positive spirits and drive away negative ones. Ask for God's protection and believe He will protect you.

Speak to the entity, tell it is NOT WELCOME in your home and it must leave, in the name of Jesus. You can sprinkle salt around the perimeter of your home. You can burn white sage for purification. You can anoint the door and window jambs with oil, making the sign of the cross. Don't give up and don't give in. This is your home and you can reclaim it. I did.

Most of all, don't give into fear. God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind. Remember that.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Some of this could be explained by spiritual blindness (failure to recognize or interpret the meaning of something you're looking at). The reason such things happen is because of sin in the world. Sin is how footholds are given to Satan.

I have noticed an inability to see things that are right in front of me, because I have an expectation of what I'm looking for. If the object is sideways or upside down, I can miss it. This didn't happen 10 years ago.
No way! I thoroughly swept that area with my eyes and my hands repeatedly. Swept all papers to the right-hand upper the corner of the counter and left the rest visible and bare. It would have been displayed too prominently, a rectangular stun-gun, Jet-black on a beige counter background to be missed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There are tiny cameras available for a very reasonable cost on Amazon. You should check it out. You don't need installation, you can set it up yourself very simply.

I'm sorry you're going through this. My heart goes out to you. I have experienced supernatural things in the past and don't doubt you are telling the truth. Since you've already explored the logical explanations then it's time to explore the spiritual, which you're doing.

You don't have to tough it out alone. There are many more loving, angelic beings than there are evil ones. Singing praise and filling your home with praise music is an easy step to attract positive spirits and drive away negative ones. Ask for God's protection and believe He will protect you.

Speak to the entity, tell it is NOT WELCOME in your home and it must leave, in the name of Jesus. You can sprinkle salt around the perimeter of your home. You can burn white sage for purification. You can anoint the door and window jambs with oil, making the sign of the cross. Don't give up and don't give in. This is your home and you can reclaim it. I did.

Most of all, don't give into fear. God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind. Remember that.
Thanks for the advice. I see no further logic in seeking cameras now that I know what's going on. The only thing a camera shot can do now is show me paranormal activity that will further make me tense. As for speaking to the imbecilic creature I think I will pass. I prefer to speak to God and ask him to intervene. I will take your advice and put on Christian music and mention Jesus as well.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The more you involve yourself in the things of God and live righteously, and let go of the things of the world, and it's ways, the more you are likely to be disturbed by dark spirits. I know this from personal experience. If you are struggling with a sin, this can also trigger spirits into your home. If you are planning on doing a horrible sin --- even potentially in the far future, this can also allow dark spirits to enter your home and to mess with you (if that is the case). For example: A person who may think they may commit suicide at some point down the road can lead to dark spirits messing with them. Living righteously and cleaning up your home of sinful things and then blessing your home in the name of Jesus can help. If you want to at least see where your things may be going, --- place a cheap hidden camera in the room (in a hidden place) that is activated by motion.

Amazon.com: Motion Activated and Small Size - Hidden Cameras / Surveillance Cameras: Electronics

Chances are the spirit realm does not like to be exposed. So using them may even help to prevent your stuff from being taken.

I hope this helps.
And I will be praying for you.

Upvote 0

Andrewofthetribe

Sep 12, 2016
Oxford
✟24,758.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Do you think you may have a mischievous spirit? Have you noticed any strange smells. Have you noticed a feeling of something watching you? Have you had your hackles raised?

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You may also want to try a cheap safety box to screw into the floor or wall with a key code for entry.

You can get this one here for 20 some bucks at Amazon.

Amazon.com : Safstar Digital Electronic Safe Box : Office Products

Pray to the LORD to prevent dark spirits in learning your access code.
Anoint the safe with cooking oil and declare the blood of Jesus upon it.
Put Scripture verses all over your house that talk about the protection of the LORD. It is also best to even hide the safe, as well. Put all your valuables in it and pray thru out the day for God to protect your safety box. Ask God to help you to clean up your life and your house.

Side Note:

You can take pictures of your Scripture verse images on Google and print them out at Walgreens or Kinkos to place on your walls at home.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour

I have a resident poltergeist in the flat. I've seen light objects thrown with some force, respectively, onto the bathroom floor from a shelf (small mirror set in plastic), and against a wall from a book-case in the passage (a comb). Memory doesn't come into that.

However, I also lost two sets of false teeth in quick successsion, though fortunately they were free from the NHS, and in any case, I didn't wear them often when I had them. For a few mnutes at a time. But the set of my jaws changes slightly with their use from their position they were at, when making the mould. I am very absent-minded (found I'd thrown my hankie into the waste-bin, today, evidently having thought it was a paper hankie. However that would have been at least six months ago, and I would have found at least one set of gnashers by now, if it were due to forgetfulness.

Famous last words, but it hasn't bugged me for a long time. Just periods when it would make a little noise by moving some small object. When my wife was alive it used to turn on the TV, very loud, in the middle of the night - until I made sure the handset was pointing away from the screen. During the day, the TV picture would sometimes kind of freeze in a juddering kind of way. It's never bothered us unduly, though it did rouse our curiosity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The more you involve yourself in the things of God and live righteously, and let go of the things of the world, and it's ways, the more you are likely to be disturbed by dark spirits. I know this from personal experience. If you are struggling with a sin, this can also trigger spirits into your home. If you are planning on doing a horrible sin --- even potentially in the far future, this can also allow dark spirits to enter your home and to mess with you (if that is the case). For example: A person who may think they may commit suicide at some point down the road can lead to dark spirits messing with them. Living righteously and cleaning up your home of sinful things and then blessing your home in the name of Jesus can help. If you want to at least see where your things may be going, --- place a cheap hidden camera in the room (in a hidden place) that is activated by motion.

Amazon.com: Motion Activated and Small Size - Hidden Cameras / Surveillance Cameras: Electronics

Chances are the spirit realm does not like to be exposed. So using them may even help to prevent your stuff from being taken.

I hope this helps.
And I will be praying for you.

Thanx for the advice.
God Bless!

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have a resident poltergeist in the flat. I've seen light objects thrown with some force, respectively, onto the bathroom floor from a shelf (small mirror set in plastic), and against a wall from a book-case in the passage (a comb). Memory doesn't come into that.

However, I also lost two sets of false teeth in quick succession, though fortunately they were free from the NHS, and in any case, I didn't wear them often when I had them. For a few minutes at a time. But the set of my jaws changes slightly with their use from their position they were at, when making the mould. I am very absent-minded (found I'd thrown my hankie into the waste-bin, today, evidently having thought it was a paper hankie. However that would have been at least six months ago, and I would have found at least one set of gnashers by now, if it were due to forgetfulness.

Famous last words, but it hasn't bugged me for a long time. Just periods when it would make a little noise by moving some small object. When my wife was alive it used to turn on the TV, very loud, in the middle of the night - until I made sure the handset was pointing away from the screen. During the day, the TV picture would sometimes kind of freeze in a juddering kind of way. It's never bothered us unduly, though it did rouse our curiosity.

Yikes! You have nerves of steel! But it goes to prove that what I am experiencing isn't totally as unbelievable as some would think. Thanks for the feedback.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A simple suggestion is to take photos of your room with your mobile phone each day and compare the photos if you think something odd has happened. Then at least you'll have some evidence to support your suspicions. Also when things disappear are they ever returned?
Two things were taken and suddenly reappeared in locations that I had previously gone over numerous times. One was a music CD and the most recent and very disturbingly obvious was my stun gun which was returned while I slept. Taking photos to confirm what I once merely suspected and had glibly dismissed but which now I know for a certainty will only serve to make me feel more ill at ease.

Upvote 0