Antananarivo
✟48,400.00
Country
Madagascar
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It's subjective. People want to get married and have kids for many reasons.

Personally I want to have my own family to carry on my parents' name. Thanking them for raising me right and giving me the chance to have all I needed growing up. I also want to create many memories with my future husband and children. Experiencing life with him and seeing the kids growing up is one of my top goals in life.

It is just so difficult for me to find a man

Let the right man find you ^^ Allow God to write your love story. Give him the pen. That's what I'm doing right now.

Now I am thinking, that maybe marriage isn´t what God initally wanted from us. But maybe he wants us to come to him. And maybe it was never Godˋs intention that we get kids.

Not everyone is called to marriage.

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if I got this right. I'd be grateful if you correct me.
I can offer :)
I think I fall for people who don't want me because I am afraid of the future.
Ah-hah . . . God's word is clear that we should never fear. And if we let fear be what is guiding us . . . we need to trust God, instead.

I think of how worry is a pathological liar and very abusive. This is not God. God is kind to us in our emotions and feelings, and He guides us in His peace > our Creator's own peace so creative in love.

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

"'Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.'" (Matthew 11:29)

So, you will have rest for your soul while you do what Jesus has you doing. And it is like how you would never have an affair with a married man > like this, do not have any affairs with worry and fear; do not trust any fear and worry. And trust Jesus instead to do what He wants with you.

And this means open trusting; there is no way we can figure out, ahead of time, what Jesus will do with us and . . . change us in our character. And as He changes us, we become able to be wise in how we relate with people and trust people.

If you can fall for someone who does not want you, this might mean you have not even gotten to know him. And how can you trust a person you don't even know?? If you love a person and know the person is trustworthy, you can talk with him about your interest in him. And if he is not interested, still he is your Christian brother who can help you to grow in Jesus while you help him also. And be appreciate that you have a Christian brother who you can share with.

So, in case you fell for guys who did not love you back . . . a Christian brother will love you, even if he is not interested in marrying you. So, in case a guy does not love you, it could be he only wants a woman he can use for what he wants.

And get love experience with much more mature Christians, so you can know how to love in a close relationship.

"Blessed are the barren women" because they don't need to fear for their children.
I would say a blessed woman does not fear. So, she would not fear about her children; she would trust God, unconditionally, no matter what. God is able, and He is creative . . . as our Creator, yes, and now creating how He has things go in spite of this world's evil. In His love, we share with Him in this creativity for how to love each and every person.

So - - - any time I have given in to the abuse and pathological lying of fear, it is good to be humble to admit I fooled myself, and then get with God, instead.

But there will be no escaping that the earth will fall but our faith will save us.
"faith working through love" > in Galatians 5:6. We need to trust how Jesus has us loving.

Last edited:
Upvote 0