Why is it so hard to find godly friends?

Jamminontha1

Jun 29, 2017
Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Here are some contributing factors:

Godly people are rare because the present world is under very bad influence.

Some persons who claim to be Christians are actually agents of Satan who are in Church to make others stumble:

Jesus true followers are few:

I find this to be true. I have seen the toll that Social media plays in the stumbling of Christians and even the confusion of Christian beliefs.

I don't have many "Godly friends," and by friends, I mean friends outside of Christian fellowship/small groups. All my friends are non-believers, but they respect my faith. I think it's important to have those types of friends as well because you never know when someone has that "aha moment" when they realize that they probably need a savior. I am constantly amazed and shocked when I share scripture with them in their times of trouble and they actual receive it well. Guess who will be there when they are ready to be lead to God?

Upvote 0

Heartofsilver

Bride of Christ 4/8/17 Isaiah 54:5
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
California
✟139,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey Freshxwind,

I'm going through the same thing maybe of trying to find godly friends. I have a lot of friends who don't know Jesus who I tell bout Jesus. I have still been Praying for them since they have chosen not to seek Him and Believe in Him yet. Or He hasn't Revealed Himself to them yet. Also, God has blessed me with some Christian friends who are not perfect and neither am I. Though, others say I walk close to God I still make mistakes. I still fall short to the Glory of God. Also, my friends are on different levels with their walk with God, but I still love them and they are my friends. The reason that it is hard to find godly friends is, because there are schools who each Scientism Evolution like it's a religion and denouncing that anything else is true. At least, that is what happened at my middle school. So, by the time the class was over almost nobody believed in God. Also, it seems that a lot of sinful behavior is accepted and even celebrated today such as sex, alcohol use, etc. Keep Praying to God and He can lead you to the friends of His Will like He did me and also Pray for God to guide you through His Holy Spirit. I hope that this helps, I'll be Praying for you all in Jesus' Name Amen. :yellowheart::praying:

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

fantascey

Oct 21, 2004
Many
✟11,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I am very blessed and lucky to work in a place where more than 90% of us are Christians. We get into biblical discussions at work all the time. I consider my coworkers my friends. In fact, most of the men here I work with are attending the Seminary school nearby. Most of the women I work with are wives of those men or other men attending. ...

Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0