Why is it ok to be a fat pastor but not a gay pastor?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Lately I have been hypothesizing on whether people can be born gay in light of Romans 1. By this I do not mean that God inflicts this on people, but that a society (and by extension individuals) who have given themselves over to ungodliness cannot actually cause harm to their genetics.

Romans 1:

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

This clearly shows that when a society (people) continue to defy God, God gives them up to their own
uncleanness. By giving up , I suspect it may mean that they are exposed to evil with no protection and thus succumb deeper and deeper to the lust of the human heart.

I am not a geneticist so I cannot speak from empirical research, but I have seen sound arguments both pro and con on this argument and wonder how much sin can affect genetics and what is passed down to future generations . Like heart disease, cancer, diabetes, blood pressure etc.etc.

For those who like to jump to conclusions- I am not saying that being born gay is normal or even natural, but just wondering if our nations debauched society has not somehow caused a failure in genetics? Verses 26 and 27 clearly show God giving up people to vile affections. can that affevt genetic in heritance?
I don't think we fully know or understand ourselves or our primitive natures and/or instincts that are still very much a part of us, etc...

Or the way our minds work yet, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Part of my number one major problem with myself, is that I do not know if it is God, or when it is God, when it could be, etc...?

With what my mind does, etc, and I'm not talking about impure thoughts, as I very rarely actually have those, but I do do the "look" sometimes, etc, but it's secondary to this, like I said, comes afterward, etc, I feel like I know there is something, some being or maybe several different beings on the "other side" of it, etc, with what my mind does, etc, and are sometimes responsible for it, etc, and I'm not in control of it sometimes, sometimes it maybe could be me and my mind (now) maybe, but I know that sometimes it's not also, and it's with the way I hear things, or pick up on things in the outside environment around me sometimes, and the "way" and "direction", etc, or it is "applied" etc, I'm not in control of sometimes, but I never act out of them no matter what is going on in and with my mind at the time, etc, or outside of me, etc again, I'm not talking about impure thoughts, other than maybe violent ones sometimes, but as I said, I never act on them, etc, and the only reason for the violent ones is because I'm reacting to the "fight", etc, mentally, etc, sometimes I become afraid also, etc...

But I have no way of knowing if it is God or the enemy, or both sometimes, etc, and I have no way of sorting it out right now, which leaves me in a rather unique predicament, etc...

I go back and forth in and with my feelings and in my mind, and like I said, "all else", the "looks" I do sometimes, are because of and are secondary to that, and I know it's because I am challenging it at the time, fighting for control, and I don't even know if that is right or wrong, like I said...?

If I knew it would be a heck of a lot easier, etc, a heck of a lot easier, etc, but I don't know, etc, which leaves me in a rather unique predicament, etc...

There is also a presence hanging out of the edge of my consciousness and my attention and focus, etc, I've "caught it" for just a split second a few times, or more than a few times, but just barely and only for a minute or "second of a microsecond" each time, etc, it's very elusive and I feel like it is hiding from me, etc, and why would God do something like that, etc....? Why would God not just try to communicate or contact directly, etc...?

It can manipulate things, but it does it when I'm not paying attention, etc, and then when I shift my attention of focus back to it, only then do I realize if only for catching it for a split second microsecond, before things going back to normal again, only then and only immediately afterward and only for a split second microsecond do I realize or notice it was doing and/or manipulating something, etc... It's so short and in it's in such a split second of a microsecond, that I don't know if many people would catch it, or even if they did, would not think about it or pay attention to it or dwell on it for very long, etc, and would just "forget" about "it" in the very next second, etc...

But I do not, etc, and I've caught it doing things, this thing, a bunch of times now, with lot's of things, etc...

I wish I knew who it was, it would sure make this a heck of a lot easier...

What my mind does and is doing, with like voices around me, etc, actual ones from other people and other things, etc, anyway, what my mind does with them, I cannot help, it will be applied someway one way or another, and I cannot help that, but sometimes it's not bad, but then sometimes it is, etc, I described it as being in the form of either accusations, or questions, or warnings, about say the possible future sometimes, etc, but I have a very hard time sorting them out, etc, and what is which and what is what in the moment or in the next moment or from moment to moment, etc, and it's all happening so fast sometimes, and shifting and changing and happening way too fast for me to keep up a lot of the time, etc, let alone remember all of the time with all of it, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!
I wrote this also, which I was and am still editing and preparing for my next counseling appointment.

For the longest time I thought people knew and noticed, etc, cause it was made to very much seem that way by their immediately following comments and actions and words, etc, that they actually did notice and that they fully knew, etc, but now I realize they didn't and don't and they never did, etc, and never did or do notice or know, etc, even though it very much seemed that they did, etc, but they didn't, don't, and never did, etc...? I know now that it was because of the one who had full knowledge and access to us all, etc, even all our thoughts, and all of each of all our thoughts together, etc, long before we were ever going to think them, etc, let alone say anything aloud, or do or take a certain or certain kinds of actions, etc, long before we were ever going to say, do, or take them, etc, anyway... Anyway, because of "that one", etc... I have put this (and it and him) "to the test" on this, about this, etc, many, many times, just for confirmation, cause it is/was just so "unbelievable", etc, and have found out it/him/this, what goes on with me, etc, around me/to me/with me, etc, with it/him, and everyone else, etc, anyway I have found out it/this/it/me/him/us, with us, "whatever", is very much 100%, I guess you could say "real" or "true", etc, as I said, I have tested it/this/it/me/him and all this that is going on, many, many, many times, to the point that I feel that it is 100% confirmed now, etc, it is happening, is very much real, and is happening and/or going on, etc...

Anyway, I used to think other people knew or could tell, or were, possibly at times, especially in the past, were somehow "in on it" too, but now I realize they don't know and never did know, etc, regardless of how much it was arranged or was made to "appear that way", etc, anyway, i thought they knew what I was knowing and/or was going through and/or experiencing in the moment or in the or those moments, etc, as it was happening right in front of them, etc, so I thought they knew or was seeing what I was seeing/hearing, etc, and were having a very similar or the same experience, etc, but they were not, etc, and maybe never were, etc, and I beginning to think now that they never were or never did now, etc... It is/was/always is, a unique custom tailored experience for myself and myself only, but can be happening right in front or other peoples eyes (and hearing), etc, but I'm the only one really seeing it and/or experiencing (it) and/or hearing it, etc, "experiencing it", etc, or aware of it or him, etc, or it or "this", etc...

It's the damnedest thing, I very much used to think they fully knew or could see or was having the same experience I was experiencing, etc, but they were not, even though it was happening right in front of them, etc, quite literally happening and/or going on right before their very eyes, etc, but they could not and did not ever see it, or ever were or was experiencing it, etc, like I was, etc, only I and I alone was, etc... A secret communication going on in the plain sight of, and within the range of the plain hearing of others, but none of them were ever really seeing and/or hearing and/or experiencing it, or were ever aware of it/him, etc, only I and I alone was/am, etc... A form of communication private and personal to just only myself only, but that can be happening in situations and circumstances that are "anything but" ever "private", or just only personal, etc, but it is private (and personal), etc, even though it can be happening in a crowd or around others who are both seeing and/or hearing or experiencing, or should be experiencing, the very same thing you or me or I am or was experiencing, etc... But they are not, etc...? It is or seems to be an only completely unique experience to just only me at the time, etc, but I didn't think it was, etc, and still don't understand how it can be completely unique to just only me and how others cannot "see it", etc, especially in situations where we should be seeing or experiencing the same thing, etc, but were not, not at all, etc, and I have found out "not even close", etc, not even close to having or sharing the same kind of experience, etc, and in fact, they are not even having any kind of any kind of experience "at all', etc, and I still "don't get it" and still don't see how they can not be having at least some kind of some kind of some even small kind of any kind of experience at all, etc, but they are not, not at all, etc... Still baffles me and blows my mind, etc.

Anyway, also hangs out on the edges of my perception/focus/attention sometimes as well, and I don't really know why he/it does that sometimes still...

They're dead, I feel like they are all dead, dead inside or like zombies spiritually, with no spiritual consciousness or awakening or awareness in them, or to them, or within them at all, and I can't help but see it that way sometimes... I feel like screaming sometimes, "how can you not feel, how can you not see/hear, etc" dead, just dead, like I said...

Anyhow, I'm still working on this piece of writing, but there it is.

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I wrote this also, which I was and am still editing and preparing for my next counseling appointment.

For the longest time I thought people knew and noticed, etc, cause it was made to very much seem that way by their immediately following comments and actions and words, etc, that they actually did notice and that they fully knew, etc, but now I realize they didn't and don't and they never did, etc, and never did or do notice or know, etc, even though it very much seemed that they did, etc, but they didn't, don't, and never did, etc...? I know now that it was because of the one who had full knowledge and access to us all, etc, even all our thoughts, and all of each of all our thoughts together, etc, long before we were ever going to think them, etc, let alone say anything aloud, or do or take a certain or certain kinds of actions, etc, long before we were ever going to say, do, or take them, etc, anyway... Anyway, because of "that one", etc... I have put this (and it and him) "to the test" on this, about this, etc, many, many times, just for confirmation, cause it is/was just so "unbelievable", etc, and have found out it/him/this, what goes on with me, etc, around me/to me/with me, etc, with it/him, and everyone else, etc, anyway I have found out it/this/it/me/him/us, with us, "whatever", is very much 100%, I guess you could say "real" or "true", etc, as I said, I have tested it/this/it/me/him and all this that is going on, many, many, many times, to the point that I feel that it is 100% confirmed now, etc, it is happening, is very much real, and is happening and/or going on, etc...

Anyway, I used to think other people knew or could tell, or were, possibly at times, especially in the past, were somehow "in on it" too, but now I realize they don't know and never did know, etc, regardless of how much it was arranged or was made to "appear that way", etc, anyway, i thought they knew what I was knowing and/or was going through and/or experiencing in the moment or in the or those moments, etc, as it was happening right in front of them, etc, so I thought they knew or was seeing what I was seeing/hearing, etc, and were having a very similar or the same experience, etc, but they were not, etc, and maybe never were, etc, and I beginning to think now that they never were or never did now, etc... It is/was/always is, a unique custom tailored experience for myself and myself only, but can be happening right in front or other peoples eyes (and hearing), etc, but I'm the only one really seeing it and/or experiencing (it) and/or hearing it, etc, "experiencing it", etc, or aware of it or him, etc, or it or "this", etc...

It's the damnedest thing, I very much used to think they fully knew or could see or was having the same experience I was experiencing, etc, but they were not, even though it was happening right in front of them, etc, quite literally happening and/or going on right before their very eyes, etc, but they could not and did not ever see it, or ever were or was experiencing it, etc, like I was, etc, only I and I alone was, etc... A secret communication going on in the plain sight of, and within the range of the plain hearing of others, but none of them were ever really seeing and/or hearing and/or experiencing it, or were ever aware of it/him, etc, only I and I alone was/am, etc... A form of communication private and personal to just only myself only, but that can be happening in situations and circumstances that are "anything but" ever "private", or just only personal, etc, but it is private (and personal), etc, even though it can be happening in a crowd or around others who are both seeing and/or hearing or experiencing, or should be experiencing, the very same thing you or me or I am or was experiencing, etc... But they are not, etc...? It is or seems to be an only completely unique experience to just only me at the time, etc, but I didn't think it was, etc, and still don't understand how it can be completely unique to just only me and how others cannot "see it", etc, especially in situations where we should be seeing or experiencing the same thing, etc, but were not, not at all, etc, and I have found out "not even close", etc, not even close to having or sharing the same kind of experience, etc, and in fact, they are not even having any kind of any kind of experience "at all', etc, and I still "don't get it" and still don't see how they can not be having at least some kind of some kind of some even small kind of any kind of experience at all, etc, but they are not, not at all, etc... Still baffles me and blows my mind, etc.

Anyway, also hangs out on the edges of my perception/focus/attention sometimes as well, and I don't really know why he/it does that sometimes still...

They're dead, I feel like they are all dead, dead inside or like zombies spiritually, with no spiritual consciousness or awakening or awareness in them, or to them, or within them at all, and I can't help but see it that way sometimes... I feel like screaming sometimes, "how can you not feel, how can you not see/hear, etc" dead, just dead, like I said...

Anyhow, I'm still working on this piece of writing, but there it is.

God Bless!
If you can't tell I am really, really trying to figure this out, etc, I feel my very soul I feel could be at stake depending on whether I get this right or wrong, and I'm trying to not make any kind of "mistakes" that could cost me that right now, etc...

So far I don't think I have, but that is of course the danger, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If you can't tell I am really, really trying to figure this out, etc, I feel my very soul I feel could be at stake depending on whether I get this right or wrong, and I'm trying to not make any kind of "mistakes" that could cost me that right now, etc...

So far I don't think I have, but that is of course the danger, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!
I talk to God, and He sometimes talks to me, directly, in my mind, He's with me, but all this stuff going on with me mentally and outside of me and around me with my mind mentally, and the presence or presences outside of me, etc, I'm still not sure about that or those, and God is not answering me directly or clearly about that or those right now either, etc...?

He is or has been giving me some revelations about it, but they are a piece at a time, and I do not have all of the pieces yet, and sometimes I wonder if I'm even close to having "all of the pieces" yet, etc, do not know if I can even contain, let alone retain them (all of the pieces) (ever) etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟687,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

"we are not saved because we have a perfect repentance, but because we are weak and helpless and cast ourselves upon a perfect Saviour. We cannot expect to see the same depth of repentance from a babe in Christ as we would expect from a person who has walked with God for 30 years."

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟797,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well yur article shows scientists do not understand this supposed "homosexual" behavior! It is old material and let me tell you what they do know!

1. Homosexual sex in the animal kingdom can be to intimidate a rival male! IOW it is like a rape-power!
2. I fn o female- the male will force sex with another male duoirng mating season- this is basic biology and not some kind of romance. Once again it is drive overwhelming instinct! When females return th emale goes back to mating with the females.

3. Preening is a grooming thing and not a sexual thing.

All the rest of your wiki articles show nothing of animals adpoting homosexual lifestyles!

Every known instance of homosexuality in the animal kingdom is a power thing!

I guess you missed the "courtship, affection and pair bonding" part, which have nothing to do with dominance or intimidation... but it would appear you are in a agreement that Homosexual BEHAVIOR is a naturally occurring phenomenon in the animal kingdom in certain circumstances as you seem to be saying, "it's natural when its used to express domination, or when females are scarce."

We may disagree on the REASONS it's naturally occurring, but we agree it is NATURALLY occurring... so it appears we have both proven the claim "it is not natural" to be false.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I guess you missed the "courtship, affection and pair bonding" part, which have nothing to do with dominance or intimidation... but it would appear you are in a agreement that Homosexual BEHAVIOR is a naturally occurring phenomenon in the animal kingdom in certain circumstances as you seem to be saying, "it's natural when its used to express domination, or when females are scarce."

We may disagree on the REASONS it's naturally occurring, but we agree it is NATURALLY occurring... so it appears we have both proven the claim "it is not natural" to be false.
It's not natural for the truly masculine, except under those conditions, etc. And with humans, a male can become feminine or feminized when females are scarce or unavailable, and when that male maybe is no longer socializing with or associates with or has any fellowship with any truly masculine males anymore, etc, or true masculinity in general becomes scarce, etc, and no available females, etc, or is in a situation or was raised in a situation where it only knows the feminine from females, etc. In that were maybe no different from the animal kingdom maybe, or they are maybe no different from us, etc. I think there might actually be some species in the animal kingdom that actually change sex under those conditions maybe, or under other conditions maybe, etc...? We also know there are species that will adopt different roles or change roles under certain conditions as well, etc... But I think that are a few that might actually change sex, etc, under certain conditions, etc... In which case it might be "normal", or natural, but otherwise not, etc. The conditions, the environment, makes it normal or not normal or natural or not natural or not, etc.

Might be an interesting study, those animal species that do that, etc...? The conditions that are present or not present, etc...? How or why they might change sex or roles or sexual relations, etc...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I should comment on that as well. That scripture is often used as as a defense by those who want to promote doing wrong. IOW, many of us are simply not full of "robbery and self indulgence" And because someone says wrong is wrong, that does not make them that hypocrite.
Thanks for your comment.

The problem is that we are all hypocrites on occasion and we all are self indulgent from time to time.

Everyone sins and we are tougher on others for their sinful ways, than we ever are on ourselves.

If you believe that you are not full of self indulgence in at least some of it's forms, then you may be looking at a darkened mirror.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Part of my number one major problem with myself, is that I do not know if it is God, or when it is God, when it could be, etc...?

With what my mind does, etc, and I'm not talking about impure thoughts, as I very rarely actually have those, but I do do the "look" sometimes, etc, but it's secondary to this, like I said, comes afterward, etc, I feel like I know there is something, some being or maybe several different beings on the "other side" of it, etc, with what my mind does, etc, and are sometimes responsible for it, etc, and I'm not in control of it sometimes, sometimes it maybe could be me and my mind (now) maybe, but I know that sometimes it's not also, and it's with the way I hear things, or pick up on things in the outside environment around me sometimes, and the "way" and "direction", etc, or it is "applied" etc, I'm not in control of sometimes, but I never act out of them no matter what is going on in and with my mind at the time, etc, or outside of me, etc again, I'm not talking about impure thoughts, other than maybe violent ones sometimes, but as I said, I never act on them, etc, and the only reason for the violent ones is because I'm reacting to the "fight", etc, mentally, etc, sometimes I become afraid also, etc...

But I have no way of knowing if it is God or the enemy, or both sometimes, etc, and I have no way of sorting it out right now, which leaves me in a rather unique predicament, etc...

I go back and forth in and with my feelings and in my mind, and like I said, "all else", the "looks" I do sometimes, are because of and are secondary to that, and I know it's because I am challenging it at the time, fighting for control, and I don't even know if that is right or wrong, like I said...?

If I knew it would be a heck of a lot easier, etc, a heck of a lot easier, etc, but I don't know, etc, which leaves me in a rather unique predicament, etc...

There is also a presence hanging out of the edge of my consciousness and my attention and focus, etc, I've "caught it" for just a split second a few times, or more than a few times, but just barely and only for a minute or "second of a microsecond" each time, etc, it's very elusive and I feel like it is hiding from me, etc, and why would God do something like that, etc....? Why would God not just try to communicate or contact directly, etc...?

It can manipulate things, but it does it when I'm not paying attention, etc, and then when I shift my attention of focus back to it, only then do I realize if only for catching it for a split second microsecond, before things going back to normal again, only then and only immediately afterward and only for a split second microsecond do I realize or notice it was doing and/or manipulating something, etc... It's so short and in it's in such a split second of a microsecond, that I don't know if many people would catch it, or even if they did, would not think about it or pay attention to it or dwell on it for very long, etc, and would just "forget" about "it" in the very next second, etc...

But I do not, etc, and I've caught it doing things, this thing, a bunch of times now, with lot's of things, etc...

I wish I knew who it was, it would sure make this a heck of a lot easier...

What my mind does and is doing, with like voices around me, etc, actual ones from other people and other things, etc, anyway, what my mind does with them, I cannot help, it will be applied someway one way or another, and I cannot help that, but sometimes it's not bad, but then sometimes it is, etc, I described it as being in the form of either accusations, or questions, or warnings, about say the possible future sometimes, etc, but I have a very hard time sorting them out, etc, and what is which and what is what in the moment or in the next moment or from moment to moment, etc, and it's all happening so fast sometimes, and shifting and changing and happening way too fast for me to keep up a lot of the time, etc, let alone remember all of the time with all of it, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Fear not! God does not tempt us with evil. any temptation comes from our own fallen nature, the world or the demons in the spiritual realm.

When I hypothesize, I am referring only to those unsaved. We may have many kinds of feelings and temptations, but that does not define us. If we belong to god- He defines us- and He defines us as His beloved Children.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think we fully know or understand ourselves or our primitive natures and/or instincts that are still very much a part of us, etc...

Or the way our minds work yet, etc...

God Bless!

This is very true! As it is written in Jeremiah, th ehead is sick and desperately wicked, who can know it.

I think very very very few have ever plumbed the depths of their own wicked human nature.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Fear not! God does not tempt us with evil. any temptation comes from our own fallen nature, the world or the demons in the spiritual realm.

When I hypothesize, I am referring only to those unsaved. We may have many kinds of feelings and temptations, but that does not define us. If we belong to god- He defines us- and He defines us as His beloved Children.

This is very true! As it is written in Jeremiah, th ehead is sick and desperately wicked, who can know it.

I think very very very few have ever plumbed the depths of their own wicked human nature.

Thanks man, for trying to be encouraging and whatnot, etc, I appreciate it, thanks.

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: klutedavid
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I scanned them and they use faulty data and comparisons as the newest data has shown. These PHD's know little about much of the behaviors of animals.

But no homosexuality is not a normative part of the animal kingdom unless you consider animal dominance as normal- then that means because we are just higher forms of animals to all the eggheads- rape is not a crime because it is just a power move like in the animal kingdom.

The norm in both the animal and human kingdoms is heterosexual sex. The aberration is homosexual sex just like it says in Romans 1:

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

You need to hoose- the Word of God or the opinions of finite men.

• Agree
Reactions: Qwertyui0p
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks man, for trying to be encouraging and whatnot, etc, I appreciate it, thanks.

God Bless!

Just remember There is no sin beying the forgiveness ofGod.

Jesus already has removed teh judicial penalty for all your sins, so now we just need to practice 1 JOhn 1:9 every time we give place to evil thoughts or evil deeds!

God convicts and restores- teh devil condemns and isolates.

Upvote 0

Qwertyui0p

Dec 20, 2019
New South Wales
✟41,304.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Qwertyui0p

Dec 20, 2019
New South Wales
✟41,304.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟797,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Might be an interesting study, those animal species that do that, etc...? The conditions that are present or not present, etc...? How or why they might change sex or roles or sexual relations, etc...?

God Bless!

The Flatworm is fascinating study in that regard.
They dual one another with their penises in an hour long mating ritual and the first one to stab and inseminate the other wins, and stays male, while the loser becomes female and lays the eggs.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
They dual one another with their penises in an hour long mating ritual and the first one to stab and inseminate the other wins, and stays male, while the loser becomes female and lays the eggs.

Informative, and a little bit funny too, thanks.

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Re this addressing greed idolatry and sex sin..

Ezekiel 16

35 “‘Therefore, you prostitute, hear the word of the Lord! 36 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because you poured out your lust and exposed your naked body in your promiscuity with your lovers, and because of all your detestable idols , and because you gave them your children’s blood, 37 therefore I am going to gather all your lovers, with whom you found pleasure, those you loved as well as those you hated. I will gather them against you from all around and will strip you in front of them, and they will see you stark naked. 38 I will sentence you to the punishment of women who commit adultery and who shed blood; I will bring on you the blood vengeance of my wrath and jealous anger. 39 Then I will deliver you into the hands of your lovers, and they will tear down your mounds and destroy your lofty shrines. They will strip you of your clothes and take your fine jewelry and leave you stark naked. 40 They will bring a mob against you, who will stone you and hack you to pieces with their swords. 41 They will burn down your houses and inflict punishment on you in the sight of many women. I will put a stop to your prostitution, and you will no longer pay your lovers. 42 Then my wrath against you will subside and my jealous anger will turn away from you; I will be calm and no longer angry.

43 “‘Because you did not remember the days of your youth but enraged me with all these things, I will surely bring down on your head what you have done, declares the Sovereign Lord. Did you not add lewdness to all your other detestable practices?

44 “‘Everyone who quotes proverbs will quote this proverb about you: “Like mother, like daughter.” 45 You are a true daughter of your mother, who despised her husband and her children; and you are a true sister of your sisters, who despised their husbands and their children. Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite. 46 Your older sister was Samaria, who lived to the north of you with her daughters; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you with her daughters, was Sodom. 47 You not only followed their ways and copied their detestable practices, but in all your ways you soon became more depraved than they. 48 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did what you and your daughters have done.

49 ‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen. 51 Samaria did not commit half the sins you did. You have done more detestable things than they, and have made your sisters seem righteous by all these things you have done. 52 Bear your disgrace, for you have furnished some justification for your sisters. Because your sins were more vile than theirs, they appear more righteous than you. So then, be ashamed and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous.

53 “‘However, I will restore the fortunes of Sodom and her daughters and of Samaria and her daughters, and your fortunes along with them, 54 so that you may bear your disgrace and be ashamed of all you have done in giving them comfort.

Somehow people ignore the large part of that that addresses gluttony, excess and idol worship as something that REALLY annoys God. I have shown people this before and they sometimes see it is all about homosexuality for some reason instead of what it says-adultery, promiscuity, idolatry and the greed of hoarding and exploiting God's provisions without sharing.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Beanieboy
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟687,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Just to point out human beings are not flat worms..

Upvote 0