Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
#1. it is blasphemy.
not evidence they're bad and want to kill us
#2. they call our lands 'dar al harb' the lands of war
and who told you that?
#3. their duty is to wage jihad and to subjugate or kill us until there is no more fitna (disbelief in allah).
jihad =/= "subjugate or kill us until there is no more fitna (disbelief in allah).", acording to moderates
#4. condemning any child to islam because people chose to be appeasers and apologists to this sort of group is wrong.
Because you say so? I imagine non-Christians say the same about us.

Upvote 0

staffsgt7

Sep 12, 2016
California
✟12,949.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dern tootin' that Paul did not teach that Isa was Jesus.
Look, rather than disagreeing with my icon, maybe you ought to read my post again, this time with at least a little attempt at understanding what I actually wrote.
Even if the "super apostle" is the pope in the flesh, I will stick with what Paul wrote, thank you very much.
Anyone, anyone-even the pope- who makes the argument that Islam and Christianity share Jesus in common, is being serpentine in his reasoning.

sorry if I misunderstood your first post. Anyway - it seems that there is someone here, who claims to be a non-moslem, who thinks that appeasement is a good thing so the post has a few links that won't hurt.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know that you don't want to know - so I post for others. These posts also show what a person does who won't read Islamic texts and laws but will defend what they do not know.

I posted the percentage of mosques that won't change their hateful and intolerant messages in previous posts - but you are not reading those.
I've read everything you posted. Most of your assertions appear to be based on interpretations and claims that moderate Muslims disagree with.

Upvote 0

staffsgt7

Sep 12, 2016
California
✟12,949.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
not evidence they're bad and want to kill usand who told you that?jihad =/= "subjugate or kill us until there is no more fitna (disbelief in allah).", acording to moderatesBecause you say so? I imagine non-Christians say the same about us.

Islamic law (sharia)
the koran, I even gave the quote. And Islamic law says it too.

I have books on three schools of sharia - I would suggest you do the same if you don't know what islam is about.

I guess you find the moslem(s) that deny their own texts, laws and prophet.

Sharia, what moslems call "Allah's path" (path means sharia), is one law that moslems demand that others obey. They sure got you to obey it!

Upvote 0

staffsgt7

Sep 12, 2016
California
✟12,949.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've read everything you posted. Most of your assertions appear to be based on interpretations and claims that moderate Muslims disagree with.

so you are a speed reader? I don't think so. If you did then you would not have the latest questions that you have. I don't believe you are reading most of it.

Upvote 0

staffsgt7

Sep 12, 2016
California
✟12,949.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Islamic law (sharia)
the koran, I even gave the quote. And Islamic law says it too.

I have books on three schools of sharia - I would suggest you do the same if you don't know what islam is about.

Sharia, what moslems call "Allah's path" (path means sharia), is one law that moslems demand that others obey. They sure got you to obey it!

Upvote 0

staffsgt7

Sep 12, 2016
California
✟12,949.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
not evidence they're bad and want to kill usand who told you that?jihad =/= "subjugate or kill us until there is no more fitna (disbelief in allah).", acording to moderatesBecause you say so? I imagine non-Christians say the same about us.

one more time... here goes the list of commands (from the koran, the sharia is very explicit on what jihad is - ...'...to war against non-moslems...' and that doesn't mean to inner struggle us to death! It is war in all its inhumane acts.

Christians, kill them 9: 5
Jews, kill them 9: 5
Unbelievers, kill them 9: 5
Kill, Christians 9: 29
Kill, Jews 9: 29
Kill, unbelievers 9: 29
Kill, unbelievers 9: 36
Kill, unbelievers 25: 52
Killing, authorized by Allah 22: 39
Killing, authorized by Allah 47: 20
Killing, authorized by Allah 61: 4
Killing, before taking captives 8: 67
Killing, cutting throats 47: 4
Killing, flight from 33: 16
Killing, in the way of Allah 4: 94
Killing, Jews 33: 26
Killing, Moslem by Moslem 4: 92
Killing, Moslem by Moslem 4: 93
Killing, throat cutting 8: 12
Killing, until all are Moslem 8: 39
Killing, until all are Moslem 9: 36
Killing, until all are Moslem 9: 73
Killing, until all are Moslem 9: 123
Killing, until all are Moslem 33: 61
Warfare, against Infidels 3: 151
Warfare, kill Infidels 4: 89
Warfare, kill Infidels 4: 91
Warfare, ordained for Moslems 2: 216
Warfare, prescribed for Moslems 2: 178
Warfare, retaliation by Moslems 2: 179
Warfare, way of Allah 4: 84

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

staffsgt7

Sep 12, 2016
California
✟12,949.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Respond to the post, not the poster.

Every single question can be answered by a previous post. I am repeating posts and know that this is a tactic of moslems to just repeat and repeat stupid questions while not reading what has been posted.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
one more time... here goes the list of commands (from the koran, the sharia is very explicit on what jihad is - ...'...to war against non-moslems...' and that doesn't mean to inner struggle us to death! It is war in all its inhumane acts.

Christians, kill them 9: 5
Jews, kill them 9: 5
Unbelievers, kill them 9: 5
Kill, Christians 9: 29
Kill, Jews 9: 29
Kill, unbelievers 9: 29
Kill, unbelievers 9: 36
Kill, unbelievers 25: 52
Killing, authorized by Allah 22: 39
Killing, authorized by Allah 47: 20
Killing, authorized by Allah 61: 4
Killing, before taking captives 8: 67
Killing, cutting throats 47: 4
Killing, flight from 33: 16
Killing, in the way of Allah 4: 94
Killing, Jews 33: 26
Killing, Moslem by Moslem 4: 92
Killing, Moslem by Moslem 4: 93
Killing, throat cutting 8: 12
Killing, until all are Moslem 8: 39
Killing, until all are Moslem 9: 36
Killing, until all are Moslem 9: 73
Killing, until all are Moslem 9: 123
Killing, until all are Moslem 33: 61
Warfare, against Infidels 3: 151
Warfare, kill Infidels 4: 89
Warfare, kill Infidels 4: 91
Warfare, ordained for Moslems 2: 216
Warfare, prescribed for Moslems 2: 178
Warfare, retaliation by Moslems 2: 179
Warfare, way of Allah 4: 84
And again, moderate Muslim scholars say they don't mean what your cherry picked, out of context quote mining says they mean.

Again, I point to the Bible, with it's many passages that seem to be ordering violence, that Christian scholarship says does not. If we expect non-Christians to believe our apologetics, what right do we have to ignore that of others?

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Every single question can be answered by a previous post. I am repeating posts and know that this is a tactic of moslems to just repeat and repeat stupid questions while not reading what has been posted.
Calling me a Muslim, there, champ?

Upvote 0

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
It's your definition of jihad that's problematic. You are asserting that jihad is inherently violent. Moderate Muslims say otherwise. Moderate Muslims liken talk of "jihad" to Christian military analogies. Is "onward Christian soldiers" evidence that we're violent?

There are no moderate Muslims remember??

Reactions: staffsgt7
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
There are no moderate Muslims remember??

That is true. There are no moderate Christians either. Jesus declared that, and it makes sense. Moderates simply don't fully practice what is taught. They mix, blend, and dilute.

Upvote 0

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
Calling me a Muslim, there, champ?

You sort of seem like a muslim from your replies, either that or someone who can't or won't see the dangers that are in front of them. I understand.. sometimes it's difficult to face the truth of a situation.

Reactions: staffsgt7
Upvote 0