louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why is Jesus so beautiful? I don't mean his appearance or by the pictures posted online? Cause I know that isn't real. I mean his spirit. It's so beautiful..it makes me want to cry...hes not like anyone else...hes just so different and wonderful. I'm grateful for God for Jesus. I'm grateful to see and witness such a person like him. And his teachings.. so so beautiful..he makes my heart beat really fast..

Thedictator

Retired Coach, Now Missionary to the World
Mar 21, 2010
Northeast Texas
✟50,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why is Jesus so beautiful? I don't mean his appearance or by the pictures posted online? Cause I know that isn't real. I mean his spirit. It's so beautiful..it makes me want to cry...hes not like anyone else...hes just so different and wonderful. I'm grateful for God for Jesus. I'm grateful to see and witness such a person like him. And his teachings.. so so beautiful..he makes my heart beat really fast..

Because he is God that why.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Better yet kid, we'll be just as beautiful and radiant as the risen Christ. Isn't that beautiful ? :).

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Our hope is that he will give us beauty for ashes. Isaiah 61:3
Indeed. Ou hope is that we'll be like Him when we see Him. He or she who has that hope in them purifies themselves just as He is pure. (1 John 3:2-3).

Upvote 0