Why is everybody so afraid of Islam/Muslims?

SOAD

Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)
Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Believers will be justifed, the unbelivers are cast out.
So what? That has nothing to do with sin on the earth considering you are talking about a judgement after man has left the earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
C

conamer

If the US hadn't attacked a majority of the Arab world for several decades the towers would probably be standing too.
They only hate because we are Kafir, unbelievers (the worst of creatures 98:6) while Muslims are "the best people" 3:110. No wonder they blame others for their actions, and cry racist, and Islamophobe when someone calls attention to there violence and supremism.

Upvote 0
H

HakeemSupreme

They only hate because we are Kafir, unbelievers (the worst of creatures 98:6) while Muslims are "the best people" 3:110. No wonder they blame others for their actions, and cry racist, and Islamophobe when someone calls attention to there violence and supremism.

No, as stated by Bin Laden, one of the reasons was American destruction of the Arab world.

So you are either completely ignorant or a liar.

I think I know which it is given you think people need to provide proof that non-Muslims can safely travel the Islamic world. I'll remember to bring you back some next time I pass through Dubai International.

Upvote 0
C

conamer

No, as stated by Bin Laden, one of the reasons was American destruction of the Arab world.

I think I know which it is given you think people need to provide proof that non-Muslims can safely travel the Islamic world. I'll remember to bring you back some next time I pass through Dubai International.
And Bin Laden was not a liar?

Former Mosque Leader: 'Number One Target' for Extremists is Britain, Christian News

Upvote 0
C

conamer

When will you be vacationing in Mecca, maybe Iran or Syria or Yemen or Lebenon?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟79,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Pretty much. If you look a few pages back, you'll see he even denies how the Muslims treated those they conquered, or if it really happened, it was justified because the Muslims were so much more enlightened than the Christians.

In all honesty, he comes off as a guy who has an axe to grind against Christianity and is using a discussion about Islam to do so.
It's funny how our liberal friends want to white wash Islamic history while holding Christian history against today's Christians as if the every offense was committed by Christians today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
C

conamer

Rape in Islam - YouTube

Hadith Sahih Bukhari "The Hadith is needed to put the koran in context." Hmm, what's "war booty"?

What does that guy mean "take lesson of Jews of Kahbar!"?

Ibn Ishaq 764: torture and murder.

758:took a man's widow as his wife.

Sura 4:11;4:176:The tesimony of one man equals two woman,four witnesses(male) for a rape victim to be exempted from punishment for adultery.
"Your wives are as tilth(farmland) unto you; so approach your when and how you will."-Sura 2:223
MEMRI: Saudi Cleric Muhammad Al-'Arifi: Islam Does Not Set a Minimum Age for Marriage

Actually Muhammad's favorite bride was 6, not 7 when Mauhammad took her as a "bride" and did consumate that "marriage" at age 9. Ever mindful of Muhammad's perfect example, he says no set age limit for mariage to woman/girls.:doh:

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟725,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
People should do a little research. Do you know the 5 pillars of Islam? They have nothing to do with harming anyone and are 100% what Islam stands on (Hence the name pillars) THere are sick people that use Islam as a tool for their wickedness the same way the KKK uses Christianity for it's purposess. It does not mean that they represent the true meaning of the religion. I think if 2 billion people went on a murderous rampage of Christians and Jews, we would be in a lot more trouble then we are.

How many were killed in 9/11? How many have been killed in the Iraq/Afganistan invasion? The numbers are waaaay lopsided. The US has literally killes millions of Iraqi people in both wars. No Iraqi people were in the planes, no WMD were found. Who are the invaders? Who are the killers? How would you feel if the Iraqi army had tanks in D.C.? WOuld you fight? I would

Upvote 0
C

conamer

People should do a little research. Do you know the 5 pillars of Islam? They have nothing to do with harming anyone and are 100% what Islam stands on (Hence the name pillars) THere are sick people that use Islam as a tool for their wickedness the same way the KKK uses Christianity for it's purposess. It does not mean that they represent the true meaning of the religion. I think if 2 billion people went on a murderous rampage of Christians and Jews, we would be in a lot more trouble then we are.

How many were killed in 9/11? How many have been killed in the Iraq/Afganistan invasion? The numbers are waaaay lopsided. The US has literally killes millions of Iraqi people in both wars. No Iraqi people were in the planes, no WMD were found. Who are the invaders? Who are the killers? How would you feel if the Iraqi army had tanks in D.C.? WOuld you fight? I would
The first pillar is jihad.

Upvote 0