Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Good teaching,
Is it during the first 42 months(3and half years) first part of tribulation that the witnesses prophecy.? Also, in this time is it israel flee because of the persecution from the antichrist?
They all three have are conjoined in time-lines, but not the exact same time-lines.

The Beast conquers Jerusalem for 42 Months and the Woman (Israel) thus FLEES unto the Wilderness for 1260 Days (42 Months). So since the Beast conquering Jerusalem and defiling the Temple causes Israel to flee, since they heeded Jesus' words, we know those two events correlate exactly.

The two-witnesses time-line and the Beasts time-line are not the same however, but since they both have 42 Months/1260 Days we can juxtapose their time-lines with each other.

For instance, if I have two teams that play 11 games in 11 months and one game a month, and one team played their last game on Dec. 1, and the other team played their last game on Dec. 31 we would understand when each team started. One would have started on Jan. 1 and one on Feb. 1.

Likewise the Two-Witnesses die before the BEAST DIES. They die just after the Second Woe (6th Trumpet) whereas the Beast dies at the Seventh Vial when Jesus returns to defeat him and his wicked hordes. So if they both hold their "offices" so to speak, ("two-witnesses" and the "Beast") for exactly 1260 days (42 months) then the time it takes for the Seven Vials to happen is the exact amount of time it will have to be that the two-witnesses show up before the Beast becomes the Beast. Does this fit scriptures? Of course it does.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So the two-witnesses turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord. That day (DOTL) therefore must start at the very first Seal when the Anti-Christ is brought forth. Why else would Israel listen to Jesus and flee unto the Wilderness? Why would God protect Israel if they had not repented? What is the 70th Week Decree prophesy about? Getting Israel to turn from their rebellion against God.

So I think the evidence shows God turns Israel back unto Himself before the Day of the Lord. They repent, then heed Jesus' words when they see the Abomination of Desolation.

I imagine the Seven Vials come in quick staccato like fashion, so I see them as being no more than a month or two in length. Thus the two-witness probably show up about a month or two before the Beast conquers Jerusalem, to turn Israel back unto their God/Messiah.

This is why everything pertaining to the END TIMES has a 3.5 year scale pretty much. 42 months, 1260 days, a time, times and a 1/2 time........Middle of the Week (Dan. 9:27). I think Jacobs Troubles is a full week and Gods Wrath is 3.5 Years. Everything is set up where we can use these guideposts to determine when everything will come to pass.

We know the Two-witnesses come BEFORE the day of the Lord, we know that when the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem he becomes THE BEAST for 42 Months and the Two-Witnesses come to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE THE DAY OF THE LORD !! This tells me that God is saying the Anti-Christ coming forth starts the Day of the Lord. EVERYTHING SPRINGS off of this one event that happens in the Middle of the Week (Jacobs Troubles), Israel FLEES 1260 Days, the Beast RULES 42 Months, the Two-Witnesses thus come JUST BEFORE the Day of the Lord begins and DIE just before the Seven Vials come forth or Third Woe. (The 3rd Woe is the Seven Vials all rolled into one, just like the Seventh Seal is the Seven Trumpets all rolled into one. God is very SYMMETRICAL.)

I hope that makes sense, its hard to explain with all the time-lines intersecting, some people can not seem to get it. And some people INSIST that Israel accepts the Anti-Christ as the King of Israel, thus they have a big blind spot they can't seem to get past. That never happens in reality.

God Bless

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Concerning the idea of a revived Roman empire, Daniel 2 actually reveals all five pieces of the beast statue being destroyed 'together', at the same time', when it is struck upon it's ten toes and comes tumbling down.

Dan 2:34-35
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

KJV

That suggests that all... the previous beast kingdoms will be revived together, pointing most likely to today's idea of a "one world government". For this reason, I do not hold the opinion that the Antichrist will be a pope in Rome.

Satan is the POWER !! Babylon represents this world as being the Kingdom of Satan. Remember the 8th King? He was OF THE SEVEN !! Satan told Jesus if you will just bow down and worship me all of these Kingdoms will be yours, for it is given me to do as I will with.

The bible clearly states just the opposite, that the other Beasts would lose heir Dominion, but would yet live on for a season and a time. They all lived on, even Babylon was the city Alexander the Great died in, Persia is still a Kingdom (Iran), Greece and Rome (Italy) are still around.

Jesus is going to SMASH a Figurative Statue to smithereens, it will be the Beast and his evil henchmen.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They all three have are conjoined in time-lines, but not the exact same time-lines.

The Beast conquers Jerusalem for 42 Months and the Woman (Israel) thus FLEES unto the Wilderness for 1260 Days (42 Months). So since the Beast conquering Jerusalem and defiling the Temple causes Israel to flee, since they heeded Jesus' words, we know those two events correlate exactly.

The two-witnesses time-line and the Beasts time-line are not the same however, but since they both have 42 Months/1260 Days we can juxtapose their time-lines with each other.

For instance, if I have two teams that play 11 games in 11 months and one game a month, and one team played their last game on Dec. 1, and the other team played their last game on Dec. 31 we would understand when each team started. One would have started on Jan. 1 and one on Feb. 1.

Likewise the Two-Witnesses die before the BEAST DIES. They die just after the Second Woe (6th Trumpet) whereas the Beast dies at the Seventh Vial when Jesus returns to defeat him and his wicked hordes. So if they both hold their "offices" so to speak, ("two-witnesses" and the "Beast") for exactly 1260 days (42 months) then the time it takes for the Seven Vials to happen is the exact amount of time it will have to be that the two-witnesses show up before the Beast becomes the Beast. Does this fit scriptures? Of course it does.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So the two-witnesses turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord. That day then must starts at the very first Seal when the Anti-Christ is brought forth. Why else would Israel listen to Jesus and flee unto the Wilderness? Why would God protect Israel if they had not repented? What is the 70th Week Decree prophesy about? Getting Israel to turn from their rebellion against God.

So I think the evidence shows God turns Israel back unto Himself before the Day of the Lord. They repent, then heed Jesus' words when they see the Abomination of Desolation.

I imagine the Seven Vials come in quick staccato like fashion, so I see them being no more than a month or two. Thus the two-witness probably show up about a month or two before the Beast conquers Jerusalem.

This is why everything pertaining to the END TIMES has a 3.5 year scale pretty much. 42 months, 1260 days, a time, times and a 1/2 time........Middle of the Week (Dan. 9:27). I think Jacobs Troubles is a full week and Gods Wrath is 3.5 Years. Everything is set up where we can use these guideposts to determine when everything will come to pass.

We know the Two-witnesses come BEFORE the day of the Lord, we know that when the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem he becomes THE BEAST for 42 Months and the Two-Witnesses come to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE THE DAY OF THE LORD !! This tells me that God is saying the Anti-Christ coming forth starts the Day of the Lord. EVERYTHING SPRINGS off of this one event that happens in the Middle of the Week (Jacobs Troubles), Israel FLEES 1260 Days, the Beast RULES 42 Months, the Two-Witnesses thus come JUST BEFORE the Day of the Lord begins and DIE just before the Seven Vials come forth.

I hope that makes sense, its hard to explain with all the time-lines intersecting, some people can not get it. And some people INSIST that Israel accepts the Anti-Christ as the King of Israel, thus they have a big blind spot they can't seem to get past. That never happens.
I believe the 1260 days Revelation 11:2 & 42 months Revelation 13:5 is the same time frame.

The two witnesses will stand before the beast/antichrist day for day, in a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh, plagues as often as they will "Wow"!

Revelation 11 you will note in verses 7-14 we see the two witnesses killed, lay dead, raised to heaven, "The Same Hour" the "Second Woe" is past, the "Third Woe" comes quickly.

Verse 15 "The Third Woe" The seventh angel/trump, end of the world, "Eternity Begins"

"He Shall Reign For Ever And Ever"

Verse 18 The "Final Judgment"

There is no earthly time beyond "The Third Woe" as seen in Revelation 11:15 :)

The two witnesses are on this earth to witness the final hour/hours of its existence.

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That is not Scripture evidence that Satan is not the another beast of Rev.13. Rev.12:9 says the "dragon" is another title for Satan. Per Rev.13, they worship the "dragon", which reveals Satan will be the another beast, or little horn of Daniel.

Satan in Rev. 12 is described as the Dragon over the SEVEN HEADS that is why the HEADS have Crowns. He is over the Kingdoms of this world, ALL OF THEM.

Whereas the 10 Horns who give their Power unto the Beast have Crowns on their Horns telling us the BEAST/Man, is the one being spoken of here, he has POWER over the 10 Kings, Satan has Power OVER THE BEAST, he is one of the Seven Heads.

Rev. 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The 10 Horns in verse 13:1 has CROWNS but the Seven Heads do not telling us this is about the BEAST/Anti-Christs Authority, who is over the 10 Kings. Rev. 12 is about Satan/Dragons Authority, he has power of the Seven Heads (All the Earth)

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
TRibulationSigns wrote,
That word translated "way" actually means midst or middle. This is a mystery because so many unfaithful do not know, cannot understand, will not believe and are spiritually blind to what God has not revealed to them. Which is, the mystery that the church will become spiritually as Babylon the great when He that restrains iniquity is taken out of the midst. Babylon, that harlot that leaves her espoused for the pleasures of sinful man ruling in His stead. The mystery is that this harlot is the unfaithful church, decked out so beautifully on the outside, but within an abomination that will leave her desolate. A secret to those who remain within, in unbelief, even though they continue to call themselves by the name of the Lord.

I wonder what you mean by "the church."

The TRUE church of God will continue to get stronger and add more people right up to the moment of the rapture. The theory of a "falling away" can be blamed on the KJV translators. It should have been a departing, or a taking out of the way of the one restraining or holding back the man of sin from being revealed as the Beast.

I will agree, there are those who call themselves "Christian" who are not born again. But they are not "the church."

The abomination from Daniel will be the man of sin entering the temple and declaring he is god. Instantly the temple will be defiled and the daily sacrifices will cease. And this event will mark the exact midpoint of the 70th week.
The TRUE church is always looking up, expecting His coming any moment.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

So the two-witnesses turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord. That day then must starts at the very first Seal when the Anti-Christ is brought forth. Why else would Israel listen to Jesus and flee unto the Wilderness? Why would God protect Israel if they had not repented? What is the 70th Week Decree prophesy about? Getting Israel to turn from their rebellion against God.

I imagine the Seven Vials come in quick staccato like fashion, so I see them being no more than a month or two. Thus the two-witness probably show up about a month or two before the Beast conquers Jerusalem.

We know the Two-witnesses come BEFORE the day of the Lord, we know that when the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem he becomes THE BEAST for 42 Months and the Two-Witnesses come to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE THE DAY OF THE LORD !! This tells me that God is saying the Anti-Christ coming forth starts the Day of the Lord. EVERYTHING SPRINGS off of this one event that happens in the Middle of the Week (Jacobs Troubles), Israel FLEES 1260 Days, the Beast RULES 42 Months, the Two-Witnesses thus come JUST BEFORE the Day of the Lord begins and DIE just before the Seven Vials come forth.

I hope that makes sense, its hard to explain with all the time-lines intersecting, some people can not get it. And some people INSIST that Israel accepts the Anti-Christ as the King of Israel, thus they have a big blind spot they can't seem to get past. That never happens.
Very good, and I’m not lost with time scales and storylines.
I was taught that it’s like a film being played out. This happens. Meanwhile, this is also happening.
Keep up the good work

Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Satan is the POWER !! Babylon represents this world as being the Kingdom of Satan. Remember the 8th King? He was OF THE SEVEN !! Satan told Jesus if you will just bow down and worship me all of these Kingdoms will be yours, for it is given me to do as I will with.

The bible clearly states just the opposite, that the other Beasts would lose heir Dominion, but would yet live on for a season and a time. They all lived on, even Babylon was the city Alexander the Great died in, Persia is still a Kingdom (Iran), Greece and Rome (Italy) are still around.

Jesus is going to SMASH a Figurative Statue to smithereens, it will be the Beast and his evil henchmen.
The statue in Daniel represents the kingdom ages?.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
TRibulationSigns wrote,

I wonder what you mean by "the church."

The TRUE church of God will continue to get stronger and add more people right up to the moment of the rapture. The theory of a "falling away" can be blamed on the KJV translators. It should have been a departing, or a taking out of the way of the one restraining or holding back the man of sin from being revealed as the Beast.

I will agree, there are those who call themselves "Christian" who are not born again. But they are not "the church."

The abomination from Daniel will be the man of sin entering the temple and declaring he is god. Instantly the temple will be defiled and the daily sacrifices will cease. And this event will mark the exact midpoint of the 70th week.
The TRUE church is always looking up, expecting His coming any moment.
I agree with everything here except the Daily Sacrifices part. You know those KJV interpreters who got the Greek wrong on the Falling Away/DEPARTURE brother? Well they kind of do the same thing in Daniel chapters 8 and 9, they fail to understand what is going on, they assume its a Sacrifice and add a word which is not really there. Go study the Hebrew origin via Strong's. The word Sacrifice was ADDED by them. It just says the DAILY was taken away.

So what is the DAILY? We can see what it is in Daniel 9 when Daniel is praying, but first lets look at Daniel ch. 8 and see the importance of them adding words and how it messes the meaning up. Everything in these brackets [were added] and are not in the original Hebrew texts.

Dan. 8:11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily [sacrifice] was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily [sacrifice] by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily [sacrifice], and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

The word DAYS was not added, but it was not translated properly either. There is TWO WORDS there and the KJV translators on put DAY there which confuses the whole situation. WATCH: This is from my Hebrew Massoretic site I use. Dan. 8:14 ABOVE and BELOW:

8:14 And he said 559 z8799 unto x413 me, Unto x5704 two thousand 505 and three 7969 hundred 3967 days; 6153 1242 then shall the sanctuary 6944 be cleansed. 6663 z8738

Notice the TWO NUMBERS after Days? Lets see what they both are.

6153 = Hebrew word EREB which means DUSK

1242 - Hebrew word BOQER which means DAWN or breaking of day/Morning.

So the 2300 really means the 2300 EREB & BOQER or 2300 Evening and Mornings. Which equate to 1150 days, not 2300 days. Seeing as how the word [SACRIFICE] has been added what does the DAILY MEAN? Can we find in in these other texts in Daniel? OF COURSE. Dan. ch. 9, where Daniel is praying gives us the clue we need.

Dan. 9:20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy mountain of my God;

21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. 22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

So what is the EVENING OBLATION? Remember Dan. 8:14 spoke about the EVENING and the Morning so it seems its prayers unto God, not SACRIFICES as is written. But what does Oblation mean? Lets look !!

4503 = Hebrew word MINCHAH:
1) gift, tribute, offering
1b) tribute

So instead of the Anti-Christ/Little Horn of Daniel 8 taking away the SACRIFICE as the KJV says, its really him taking away the EVENING and MORNING tributes/PRAYERS unto God !!

That changes everything. Israel is not practicing sacrificial meat offering at the time the Beast defiles the Temple, else he would not be defiling the Temple, it would already have been defiled. But Israel comes back unto God BEFORE THE DAY OF THE LORD, s says Malachi.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Israel REPENTS before the Day of the Lord !! They are not Sacrificing Animals in the Temple of God but paying TRIBUTE to their Messiah, one Jesus Christ !! That is why when the Beast Conquers them they know to FLEE unto Judea. That is why God PROTECTS THEM !!

Nothing else makes any sense. They very well might be Sacrificing Animals BEFORE THEY REPENT, but once Elijah turns them unto Jesus Christ as their Messiah (see Zechariah 12:10 and Zechariah 13:1) then from that point on Israel relies on Jesus Christ their Messiah to protect them. ALL ISRAEL is saved, means Israel as a SEED is saved, not every Jew, 2/3 will die because they do not accept Jesus or fail to get unto the PROTECTED ZONE (Probably Petra). But 1/3 will survive, thus ALL ISRAEL means Israel as a Nation survives. (Because of the ELECT I have shortened the Days).

These Translations can mess up scriptures, we have computers, we have NO EXCUSES brothers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I believe the 1260 days Revelation 11:2 & 42 months Revelation 13:5 is the same time frame.
Yes, these two are the same time-line, but these two do not have the two-witnesses time-line involved. Ones the Beast of 42 Months and the other is the Beast also, as in the Gentile Beast ruling for the 42 Months/treading foot over the holy city.

The two witnesses will stand before the beast/antichrist day for day, in a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh, plagues as often as they will "Wow"!

It will be close to day for day but not quite. The Two-witnesses show up BEFORE the Day of the Lord (See Malachi 4:5) and turn Israel back unto God. The Anti-Christ is already a KING but his 42 Month time-line as the Beast doesn't start until he Conquers Jerusalem. Thus if they show up before the beast becomes the Beast ad die before the Best die there time-line can not be the exact day for day that you suggest.

Revelation 11 you will note in verses 7-14 we see the two witnesses killed, lay dead, raised to heaven, "The Same Hour" the "Second Woe" is past, the "Third Woe" comes quickly.

Verse 15 "The Third Woe" The seventh angel/trump, end of the world, "Eternity Begins"

Verse 18 The "Final Judgment"

There is no earthly time beyond "The Third Woe" as seen in Revelation 11:15 :)

The two witnesses are on this earth to witness the final hour/hours of its existence.

Jesus Christ Is Lord

You are adding in a little much here, and I understand why, I used to not get why the Angels announced that the Kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdom of God when the Seven Vials yet remained, but I have come to understand the Angels were announcing Gods intention with his LAST SEVEN VIAL PLAGUES, in other words when these Vials come to pass God will defeat the Beast, the Dragon and all of their minions and take back authority and dominion in the world or on earth. Notice verse 18 implies they are angry because Judgment is upon them, and the DEAD will be Judged, but we know that doesn't happen for another 1000 years.

Rev. 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

So we see this as a decree that doesn't come to pass in full for at least 1000 years when the Dead are judged. We also know that time can not be done away with here because the Devil is locked into the Bottomless Pit for 1000 years.

So we mostly agree brother, but the Two-witnesses do die before the Beast dies. And thus they must show up before the Beast becomes the Beast.

God Bless.....

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The statue in Daniel represents the kingdom ages?.
Yes, its the same as the Beasts. Notice the 2000 some odd year SKIP in everything?

1.) The Statue goes from two legs of Iron (Rome) to the Two Feet of 10 toes mixed with Iron and Clay. Its a 2000 year SKIP in time because the Statue is a picture of Israels lifespan. So for 2000 years God saw them as Dead Men's Bones, thus they go straight from the two-legs to the two feet and 10 toes mixed with iron & clay. (Clay being Demonic inspired rule)

2.) The Beasts as I have explained have a 2000 some odd year SKIP. The Mortal Wound so to speak. Thus we now understand why we go from the Fourth Beast unto the Little Horn with nothing in between, Israel was seen as Dead by God until He decided to revive them.

3.) The 70 Week Prophecy of Jeremiah, Gabriel only explained Jeremiah's prophecy unto him, it was not Daniel's prophecy. You have three subset prophecies in one. a 7 x 7 Prophesy, a 7 x 62 Prophesy and lastly a 1 x 7 Prophesy. When Jesus was Crucified, I think from that moment on unto the last week God saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones, they rejected their Messiah, who was God in the flesh. The 70 Week Decree was a prophesy that stated Israel WOULD REPENT before the 70th Week came to pass. Thus we get the very same 2000 some odd year SKIP. The Church Age happened, God gave the mantle of spreading the Gospel unto the Gentiles, when the time of the Gentile Church is fulfilled (The Gospel is preached unto all the World) we will be Raptured, then Israel will be back on the clock for Seven Years without the CHURCH IN THE WORLD !!

This accounts for all THREE SKIPS in the time-lines. Its just a snap shot of Israels life-span, and for almost 2000 years God saw Israel as DEAD UNTO HIM !!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Jonathan Leo
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, these two are the same time-line, but these two do not have the two-witnesses time-line involved. Ones the Beast of 42 Months and the other is the Beast also, as in the Gentile Beast ruling for the 42 Months/treading foot over the holy city.

It will be close to day for day but not quite. The Two-witnesses show up BEFORE the Day of the Lord (See Malachi 4:5) and turn Israel back unto God. The Anti-Christ is already a KING but his 42 Month time-line as the Beast doesn't start until he Conquers Jerusalem. Thus if they show up before the beast becomes the Beast ad die before the Best die there time-line can not be the exact day for day that you suggest.

You are adding in a little much here, and I understand why, I used to not get why the Angels announced that the Kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdom of God when the Seven Vials yet remained, but I have come to understand the Angels were announcing Gods intention with his LAST SEVEN VIAL PLAGUES, in other words when these Vials come to pass God will defeat the Beast, the Dragon and all of their minions and take back authority and dominion in the world or on earth. Notice verse 18 implies they are angry because Judgment is upon them, and the DEAD will be Judged, but we know that doesn't happen for another 1000 years.

Rev. 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

So we see this as a decree that doesn't come to pass in full for at least 1000 years when the Dead are judged. We also know that time can not be done away with here because the Devil is locked into the Bottomless Pit for 1000 years.

So we mostly agree brother, but the Two-witnesses do die before the Beast dies. And thus they must show up before the Beast becomes the Beast.

God Bless.....
The 1260 days and 42 months are the same time, as stated the "Two Witnesses" remain until the "Third Woe" starts in the End Of This World"

You can't disregard Revelation11:15 in the seventh and last angel, "Eternity Begins"

Revelation 11:18 is the final judgment, also seen in Revelation 20:11-15

There aren't two Eternal Judgments And Rewards As Seen In Revelation 11:18

The Book Of Revelation Isn't In chronological order, as dispensationalism falsely teaches.

The book is seen in parallel, as you described the vials follow the trumpets?

They are parallel Teachings of "The Same Event"

Seventh Vial: Revelation 16:17
"It Is Done"

Seventh Trump: Revelation 11:15
"HeShall Reign For Ever And Ever"

Jesus Returns In The Final Judgment, Eternal Life, Eternal Kingdom, Matthew 25:31-46

There Is No 1000 year kingdom on this earth to follow his return :)

In The Love Of Jesus

Truth7t7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Satan in Rev. 12 is described as the Dragon over the SEVEN HEADS that is why the HEADS have Crowns. He is over the Kingdoms of this world, ALL OF THEM.

Whereas the 10 Horns who give their Power unto the Beast have Crowns on their Horns telling us the BEAST/Man, is the one being spoken of here, he has POWER over the 10 Kings, Satan has Power OVER THE BEAST, he is one of the Seven Heads.

Rev. 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The 10 Horns in verse 13:1 has CROWNS but the Seven Heads do not telling us this is about the BEAST/Anti-Christs Authority, who is over the 10 Kings. Rev. 12 is about Satan/Dragons Authority, he has power of the Seven Heads (All the Earth)

Jesus showed us in Rev.17:9 that the "seven heads" are "seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth." In Rev.17:7, just two verses prior, we were told the beast that has the seven heads and ten horns carries the woman. And in Rev.17:1 we are told the great harlot (i.e., the woman) sits upon "many waters", which He later defines those "waters" in Rev.17:15 as "peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues".

Thus, this particular beast involving the seven heads and ten horns which the woman sits upon represets a kingdom beast, not the beast king.

But very quickly, starting at Rev.17:8, the beast subject changes to an individual, and not a kingdom.

Rev 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

KJV

Even though the verse just prior to this mentions again the idea of a beast that has the seven heads and ten horns that carries the woman, this 8th verse is about a different... beast. It's about the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward, a 2nd beast.

In the Book of Daniel we are given the metaphors of both a 'beast kingdom', and it's 'beast king' that's over it. Even Dan.4, which was written by the king of Babylon Nebuchadnezzar himself, shows how God made him literally low to live like a wild beast until he repented. Neb represented the ultimate flesh beast king for this world, but not... the ultimate beast king.

The ultimate beast king is Satan himself, because he wants to be The KING, coveting God's Throne. That is who this beast is that will ascend up out of the bottomless pit, and is already judged and sentenced to perdition in the future "lake of fire".

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Our Lord showed us twice... in Daniel 2, about the defeat of the final beast kingdom upon this earth prior to the setting up of His everlasting Kingdom. That requires that beast kingdom to be the one for the very end of this world:

34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

KJV

There's the 1st mention of the final beast kingdom of this world. It is to include:

1. the iron
2. the clay
3. the brass
4. the silver
5. the gold

... all together at the same time.

That is the 5th beast kingdom, i.e., all the previous beast kingdoms revived into a final one of ten toes of mixed iron and clay.

Dan 2:44-45
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

KJV

There's the 2nd time The Lord mentions the destruction of a final beast kingdom for the end of this world. It has ALL the previous beast kingdoms within it, as all five pieces come tumbling down together when The Stone (Jesus Christ) cut out of the mountain without hands brakes it into pieces at the end of this world.

That is not pointing to just an idea like the EU, nor a pope in Rome. It is pointing to today's political plan by globalists for a "one world government" (their term, not mine). It will engulf all... nations on earth, but it will not engulf the will of Christ's elect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The 1260 days and 42 months are the same time, as stated the "Two Witnesses" remain until the "Third Woe" starts in the End Of This World"
Off the grid for a while today, taking a break !!

The time lines are not EXACTLY THE SAME Brother, I am pointing that out as best I can. Malachi chapter 4 is a key passage. It tells us Elijah is sent before the Day of the Lord to turn Israel back unto God. Thus they have to show up before the Anti-Christ becomes the Beast. We know they die while the beast is still the Beast. Its just Math brother. You seemingly are just going with what you already knew, and sticking with it, in these end times God is showing us things that were heretofore sealed up.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah (Two-witnesses) the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

You can't disregard Revelation11:15 in the seventh and last angel, "Eternity Begins"

Like I said before, way to many people take bible passages out of context or sometimes they get translated wrong. I think the angel is announcing the intentions of what the THIRD WOE is designed to bring about. The Hebrew was very limited, the Koine Greek was a little more expansive, the Old English then was also not the English of our present day.

I think the Angel is telling us what will happen when the THIRD WOE (Seven Vials of Plagues) comes to pass. The Seventh Vial is Jesus landing on the Mt. of Olives and defeating the Beast and all his Armies. Jess has taken nothing back until he puts down the Beast (defeats him) and locks Satan in the pit for 1000 years.

People take these chapters out of context. There are chapters in Revelation that are just VISIONS meant to fill in the gaps of the other books. For instance chapters 10, 12, 13, 14, 17 and 18 and even 11 to some extent, are just VISIONS that fill in the gaps to the other chapters. For instance, Rev. 12 and 13 happen during Rev. ch. 6. Rev. ch. 17 and 18 start in Rev. ch. 6, Rev. 18 covers all the Seals, Trumpet and Vial Judgments. Rev. 14, 16 and 18 coves the Fall of Babylon/Harvest.

Chapter 11 has details about the Second Woe, but the Second Woe actually happens in Rev. ch. 9, so Rev. 11 is more or less a Vision that fills in the gaps also. Rev. 17 and 18 are not REAL TIME EVENTS !! Jesus Conquers Babylon/Beast at Armageddon in Rev. 16:19, so Rev. 17 and 18 are just VISIONS that fill in the gaps on things that have already come to pass in reality.

Revelation 11:18 is the final judgment, also seen in Revelation 20:11-15

There aren't two Eternal Judgments And Rewards As Seen In Revelation 11:18

Like I stated above, you are taking PRONOUNCEMENTS by an Angel and turning them into EVENTS that have passed already. In Rev. 11:8 the Angel is Announcing what WILL HAPPEN SHORTLY, when the Seven Vials are poured out. The people of earth are angry because JUDGMENT HAS COME, the Seals, Trumpets and Vials are JUDGMENTS, the judgment of the DEAD will not come for 1000 years, but they are Angry because God is taking back over, and the dead will eventually be judged.

The Book Of Revelation Isn't In chronological order, as dispensationalism falsely teaches.

I have written much on that truth. But the Seals, Trumpets and Vials are in PERFECT ORDER.

1. Rev. 1-3 is about the seven Asia Minor Churches
2. Rev. 4, 5, 7, and 19 is about the Raptured Church in Heaven.
3. Rev. 6, 8, 9, 11 (partly), 15 and 16 is the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments.
4. Rev. 10, 11 (mostly), 12, 13, 14, 17 and 18 is VISIONS that fill in the Gaps on Revelation.
5. Rev. 20-22 is about the Judgment, 1000 year reign and New Jerusalem.

The book is seen in parallel, as you described the vials follow the trumpets?

They are parallel Teachings of "The Same Event"

Seventh Vial: Revelation 16:17
"It Is Done"

Seventh Trump: Revelation 11:15
"HeShall Reign For Ever And Ever"

Not in this case, some things are, but none of the Seal, Trumpets or Vials are Parallel. Rev. 12 13, 17 and 18 are all Parallel, they overlap. All starting at the MIDWAY POINT or Middle of the Week.

The Third Woe (Seventh Trumpet) is the Seven Vials just like the Seventh Seal is all SEVEN TRUMPETS Combined.

Jesus Returns In The Final Judgment, Eternal Life, Eternal Kingdom, Matthew 25:31-46

There Is No 1000 year kingdom on this earth to follow his return

The Bible says there is, Revelation 20:4.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Jesus showed us in Rev.17:9 that the "seven heads" are "seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."
The Greek word OROS is used and it means one that arises above the plains. The Harlot is False Religion and she has been co-mingled with False Governments the whole time. The Seven Heads are clearly delineated in Rev. ch. 13 as per who they are. We over analyze many times, when scriptures explain themselves.

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

This is John explaining the Seven Headed Beast unto us, its the same players as in Dan. ch. 7 !! Thus we know that it is NEVER going to be ONE CITY on SEVEN HILLS !! Its Seven Kingdoms of course and all we have to do is read Rev. 17, its tells us that. WATCH THIS:

Rev. 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The (1)seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are (2)seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when (3)he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that (4)was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

1.) This tells us what God is doing, He is reducing the Kingdoms to Kings that have fallen. The Seven Heads (Rev. 13 shows us above that Babylon, Greece and Persia are among the Seven as is Rome Mortal Wound) are SEVEN MOUNTAINS (KINGS....OROS....One that arises above the plains) on which the Harlot sits, who is All False Religion throughout the ages. The very next verse tells us it is SEVEN KINGS !!

2.) Of the Seven Kings, FIVE have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course) and one is NOT YET COME (The Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem and becomes the LAST BEAST). The whole reason God is REDUCING the Kingdoms into Kings that have fallen is He wants us to understand the LAST BEAST will never have a successor !! He will be the KING THAT FALLS and each Beast Kingdom of course has a King at the helm when they lose their Dominion or FALL. This is why the Kingdoms (HEADS) are reduced to Kings who have Fallen. ITS DEEP.

3.) We know the Anti-Christ BEAST is only in power over Israel for 42 Months.

4.) The Beast that was, IS NOT, yet is...........is of course Apollyon, a Demon Principality placed over the region, then locked in the pit, only to be released at the First Woe !!

In Rev.17:7, just two verses prior, we were told the beast that has the seven heads and ten horns carries the woman. And in Rev.17:1 we are told the great harlot (i.e., the woman) sits upon "many waters", which He later defines those "waters" in Rev.17:15 as "peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues".

Thus, this particular beast involving the seven heads and ten horns which the woman sits upon represets a kingdom beast, not the beast king.
It represents ALL SEVEN KINGDOMS that have come against Israel including the coming Anti-Christ or Little Horn that will turn it the BEAST when he conquers Jerusalem. The harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION, she is Judged by the 10 Kings, they kill her off (Islam and all religions will be destroyed.) That is why she is MANY (ALL) NATIONS, many tongues etc. etc. False Religion is EVERYWHERE.

The LAST BEAST is just one of the Seven Heads. He never passes his Kingdom on so he IS THE BEAST. He is killed, and thrown into hell. (Daniel 7:11 and Revelation 19:20 tell us that).

Rev 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

KJV

Even though the verse just prior to this mentions again the idea of a beast that has the seven heads and ten horns that carries the woman, this 8th verse is about a different... beast. It's about the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward, a 2nd beast.

In the Book of Daniel we are given the metaphors of both a 'beast kingdom', and it's 'beast king' that's over it. Even Dan.4, which was written by the king of Babylon Nebuchadnezzar himself, shows how God made him literally low to live like a wild beast until he repented. Neb represented the ultimate flesh beast king for this world, but not... the ultimate beast king.

The ultimate beast king is Satan himself, because he wants to be The KING, coveting God's Throne. That is who this beast is that will ascend up out of the bottomless pit, and is already judged and sentenced to perdition in the future "lake of fire".

As per the ANOTHER BEAST, I don't think that verse you cited is about the False Prophet, the Beast from the pit is Apollyon, the False Prophet is a MAN just like the Anti-Christ. The 8th King is OF ALL SEVEN meaning hes a Demonic Entity brother. (Principality in HIGH PLACES). Apollyon kills the Two-witnesses in Rev. 11 and is freed from the bottomless pit in Rev. 9.

Satan is fine with MEN RULING, as long as hes our slave master.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeangel

Mar 7, 2017
usa
✟19,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mystery: [musterion], from muo (shut mouth),
by extension a secret; that upspoken (unknown);
a mystery (through, no explanation), a silence
of revelation; an enigma or puzzle.​

Why is Babylon the Great called a Mystery in Scripture? For the very same reason the Kingdom of God is called a mystery:

Mark 4:11
  • "And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:"
A mystery because to most of the world it is unrevealed, a secret that they cannot get their minds around. It's a mystery for the very same reason that Scripture calls the revelation of Salvation going to the Gentiles as well as the Jews a mystery.

Romans 11:25
  • "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in."
Does Israel think it is blind? Of course not, because it is a mystery (secret) to them. Likewise, they never understood that Old Testament Scriptures prophesied deliverance to the Gentiles, who would be included in the New Covenant with Israel. It was a mystery. Again, for the very same reason that the Scriptures call the transformation of believers from one state to another a mystery.

1st Corinthians 15:51
  • "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"
The secret of our end of the flesh when Christ returns revealed to the saints, but still a mystery to those in unbelief. And for the same reason, the Scriptures call the marriage between Christ and the church a mystery.

Ephesians 5:32
  • "This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church."
It is a mystery because it is not understood by most, it is hidden (a secret) because of the power of darkness that hangs over their eyes. How could Christ be espoused to a body of believers, when He is their God. Man calls it foolishness, but the saints understand by the wisdom of Christ the Spiritual nature of His headship and life-long binding together with them.

Why do we think the Scriptures speak of the mystery of iniquity that was even in Paul's time in the church, and how it was being restrained by the Holy Spirit until it be taken out of the midst? This is a mystery because to most, that idea is unpalatable. Restrained for what, and loosed for what? This mystery is hidden from their eyes because they don't really understand the specific reason that Satan was bound in the first place. i.e., so that he could not deceive the nations until after the millennial reign and witness of the saints (Revelation 20) was accomplished. What then? God tells us Satan must be loosed. That iniquity that was restrained by Christ's cross is a mystery to many because they really don't understand why Satan was bound. Many accept that he was bound, but they don't "really" know why. Just as the time of Satan's losing when iniquity will again abound in the congregation is a mystery.

Just like Israel before it, the church just can't bring itself to believe that the man of sin could take a seat (rule) in God's holy habitation. But when He that restrains iniquity is taken out of the way (midst), that is exactly what will happen.

2nd Thessalonians 2:6-7
  • "And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
  • For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."
That word "letteth" is an old English word that means restraineth. So it was a mystery that iniquity was in the church even then, but was being restrained, and would be restrained until He that restrains iniquity (the Spirit of God) was taken out of the midst. That word translated "way" actually means midst or middle. This is a mystery because so many unfaithful do not know, cannot understand, will not believe and are spiritually blind to what God has not revealed to them. Which is, the mystery that the church will become spiritually as Babylon the great when He that restrains iniquity is taken out of the midst. Babylon, that harlot that leaves her espoused for the pleasures of sinful man ruling in His stead. The mystery is that this harlot is the unfaithful church, decked out so beautifully on the outside, but within an abomination that will leave her desolate. A secret to those who remain within, in unbelief, even though they continue to call themselves by the name of the Lord.

THEREFORE...people who are earthly-minded (like most evangelicals and Dispensationalists) say it's Iraq because Iraq is where Babylon was situated long ago, or some people said its Jerusalem, or some people believe its Rome, or others New York, etc. However, they will nevere imagine it would be the CHURCH! They will deny it will happen to God's church just like the Jews denied God would allow such things to their city, Jerusalem. Why? Because these people cannot take their minds off of physical Kingdoms, governments, leaders, Israel, Iraq, political parties, etc., and so they think just like the world they are a part of thinks. So someone insisted it's Jeruslaem, Iraq, or rome. So what!! Is that what the BIBLE says? As I said, it remains a mystery to them BECAUSE they are not spiritually minded just like the Jews were in Christ's day!

Romans 8:6
  • For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
1Co 2:14
  • But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Just as Christ being the Messiah remains a mystery to national Israel because they are not spiritually minded. Some people think Babylon is Rome, and some others claim she is the world system and still some others argue that she is America or whatever nation is last being responsible for any destruction for National Israel. The point is yes, it's a mystery to all who don't get their interpretations from the Bible. People say ignorant and untrue things all the time because they are blind or uninformed. Trump says Obama taped his conversations, was not born in the US and his own inauguration was the best attended of all. The reason is that he's ignorant and uninformed so the truth is actually a mystery to him. Do you get the point? People say things that are untrue because of ignorance or being uninformed all the time. The truth is a mystery to people because they don't want the truth, they want justification of what they already believe. And God blinds them further because of that.

Have a Happy New Year!

I hear ya. I believe that only God knows exactly what all the symbols mean in Revelation. And I am not about to tell you that you are wrong.
Everyone has an opinion. And I most certainly have mine. I have read Revelations hundreds of times. And I have read very many explanations and expositions of it.
I do not see the church being Babylon. Jesus told Peter, who first was chosen by God to reveal who Jesus really was, "You are Rock, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it"
I see Babylon as being the modern world and democracy, represented by the Statue of Liberty. In the beginning it was good-The freedom to live a good life worshiping God in the way you chose. Now, it means the freedom to do whatever you personally want to do to be happy, free from Gods commands or laws. Abortion on demand, Homosexuality, Sensuality, and of course making and having as much money as you possibly can, and eating all you want of whatever you want, is the "American way". The chains lying at her feet are her throwing off Gods rule over her. She is the harlot. Millions of innocent babys slaughtered. Families left and ruined because someone needed to declare that they were either a closet homosexual, needing to "be true" to themselves, -, or I have even seen Men trash their whole family over a harlot. And leaves a trail of emotional destruction that tears hearts apart and renders peaceful life impossible almost.
The church falling will not make all merchants of the world weep. The USA will. The world will freefall when we go. Most of 100$ bills, are in the possession of other countries, because the worlds most stable and biggest economy and currency is the dollar. When we go, it will be like pulling the drain stopper. On the last day, that will happen. Looking sooner than later. Right before that happens though, the two witnesses, will stand up. Which is the word of God, which is where I think your hypothesis comes in.
The church now, has already fallen, in itself. The word of God has been made swiss cheese, so many holes have been poked in it. And true power, and prophesying, and truth, have been thrown to the Ground and stomped on. BUT, the two witnesses, the Law and the Prophets, the Resurrected transfiguration, Moses, Elijah, with Jesus, will start fufilling things from the Bible that no one can deny. The breath of God, his spirit, will come into all believers and they will all stand up, and then be called to heaven. Then, the world will know, it was real all along, and they have the wrath to go through next. The wailing will be incredible. I pray anyone who has any calling to Goodness, answers it. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. At that moment, when God takes his people home, the world will know in one day, who served God in spirit, and who did not. In my humble opinion. Peace

Upvote 0

mikeangel

Mar 7, 2017
usa
✟19,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The country was founded on Masonic principals. The constitution only mentions God once, describing the date. And the cornerstone,of the Capitol, was laid in a Masonic ceremony, and sacrifices were made. Grain offerings etc. And then a Bull was slaughtered and ate. Just like the Apis Bulls of ancient Egypt in Memphis. Amazing. Lies or Facts? You decide-

United States Capitol cornerstone laying - Wikipedia

The truth is stranger than fiction, and will come to life soon......

Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our Lord showed us twice... in Daniel 2, about the defeat of the final beast kingdom upon this earth prior to the setting up of His everlasting Kingdom. That requires that beast kingdom to be the one for the very end of this world:

KJV

There's the 1st mention of the final beast kingdom of this world. It is to include:

1. the iron
2. the clay
3. the brass
4. the silver
5. the gold

... all together at the same time.

That is the 5th beast kingdom, i.e., all the previous beast kingdoms revived into a final one of ten toes of mixed iron and clay.

Dan 2:44-45
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

KJV

There's the 2nd time The Lord mentions the destruction of a final beast kingdom for the end of this world. It has ALL the previous beast kingdoms within it, as all five pieces come tumbling down together when The Stone (Jesus Christ) cut out of the mountain without hands brakes it into pieces at the end of this world.

That is not pointing to just an idea like the EU, nor a pope in Rome. It is pointing to today's political plan by globalists for a "one world government" (their term, not mine). It will engulf all... nations on earth, but it will not engulf the will of Christ's elect.
Something just came to me,
Are the ten toes in the final kingdom a representation of the 10 kings in revelation?

Upvote 0