Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Why is "Inc." in Your Name

Here is a "sharing" posted at http://www.sigler.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=350&forum=1&2

Posted: 2002-02-20 23:47 Posted by CHATZ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi , never thought I would have a brother with inc. after his name. More used to reverend, pastor, father etc. Not that I glorify any of them. Your post speaks to me because for many years I have tried to make the "church" listen and the result, as far as I can see, is zilch. And it does not worry me because it is not my business. It is the Lord's business. In our isolation of revelation, we suffer much for we cannot share. And more than that, we suffer ridicule. But it is alright for as long as we are willing, we have gone as far as we can go. The rest is up to Him. After all, He is the potter and I am the clay.

GOOD NEWS response:

Hi!
When I first became GOOD NEWS, Inc., it was because we had a mail-ministry and needed to be "incorporated" as a non-profit religious concern to receive the tax benefits and lesser postal fees. But with God it has a deeper meaning in "real" terms. God said of His children, "I will dwell in them and walk in them", 2 Corinthians 6:16, and we all are members of the "Body" of Christ, the TRUE VINE", John 5:1-5 whether we are fruitful or fruitless and dry, 1 Corinthians 12:12-27. Furthermore because God dwells in our earthly "temples", HE said, "Ye are gods, and all of you children of the Most High", Psalm 82:6-8. All "temple" remain "holiness TO THE LORD" (not to men) despite the presence of badger skin (demons) covering them! This fact about Father and His "temples" is a major lightning-bolt of the GOOD NEWS. Men are "holiness" despite sin-works "in the very act" …. to the Judge! See http://www.goodnewsinc.net/YouStandSpotless.htm Because of this Jesus told us, "Call no man on earth your Father, for One is your Father which is in Heaven", Matthew 23:9. The word "incorporated" means in the "body" or imbodied. Thus you see how I was led to become a corporation. Since we are role-playing ("acting", Isaiah 28:20-21) in Father's work, He has a greater meaning in all this. I have to represent Him exactly as He is in real time. He is "in us" as us because He is ALL IN ALL and through us all. After all He is the "life" we are privileged to live and the light of all men! You cannot "be alive" under any other conditions! Secondly all men make up the body of Christ, the TRUE VINE whether they are saint or sinner (fruitless and dry and dead branches).

A second consideration is my assignment from God. Be advised that I did not "choose" myself for this work. God did it! Consider Ezekiel 9:3-2,11. I work closely with "Pravuil" (Secrets of Enoch 23:1-3), God's writer with the inkhorn. I am a recording secretary and I write what I hear. I realize this offends some people because it makes them feel less "important" and envious. However, no man can MAKE himself chosen nor exalted in the eyes of Heaven. Only God can choose (Psalm 75:4-7) and He talks directly to His elect-student, and I hear his voice in my head, Psalm 75:14-16, John 10:27-28. Both Father and son come and sup with me. Some people get ANGRY with me when I say this even though it is a FACT clearly written that both Jesus and the Father will do this. They are angry because God does not talk to them that way and they have to depend on human leadership and the writings of other men for their understanding. But the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Pravuil) are excellent Teachers, a spiritual triumvirate. This is why the GOOD NEWS is extremely "positive" and boldly "Authoritative"! Therefore the "Inc." on our name refers to "inkhorn" and the Holy Spirit, that man in Ezekiel 9. I will never recant our words to please the egos of puffy men and to assuage their "fleshy" concerns. Those who are carnally minded and "in the flesh" DO NOT please God! Romans 8:6-8. I just learned this recently this year (2002) and we have been incorporated since 1976! It is amazing!

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.