Leipzig
✟17,446.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Trump is the greatest president in history. He has beat back the fascist forces trying to overthrow the government with their illegal impeachment, he has given us the lowest unemployment in 50 years, and he was named Pro Life Person of the Year by Operation Rescue. What more can we ask for!

2cx4hs.jpg

no wall, american interventionism in the Middle East is still a thing despite Trump promising to stop it. the issue is not Trump. the issue is that the American president is merely a puppet to deeper, darker interests. Trump is the first president since Kennedy who is not fully a puppet. But Kennedy got killed. It's nice of you to be hopeful, but I am pessimistic on the way America and for that matter the world are headed.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump is the greatest president in history. He has beat back the fascist forces trying to overthrow the government with their illegal impeachment, he has given us the lowest unemployment in 50 years, and he was named Pro Life Person of the Year by Operation Rescue. What more can we ask for!

2cx4hs.jpg
He will most likely win again.

Reactions: Trump Gurl
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@A_Thinker

If i want free speech i should buy it? Is that the liberal answer to freedom? That's not free though, is it?
Are you not FREE to say what you want ?

Are you not FREE to think what you want ?

Your FREEDOMS are not being restricted, ... so what is your beef ???

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i agree. but what if a republican president ordered the de facto abolishing of the second amendament? remember that red flag laws and the like did not happen under obama. they happened under trump
Are you seriously trying to tell me that Obama wouldn't support such laws? As far as the second amendment goes, see my last post on red flag laws. Why i'm a conservative republican.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The FIRST black Supreme Court Justice (Thurgood Marshall) was appointed by Democrats. The FIRST Hispanic Supreme Court Justice was placed by Obama.

All of the current women on the Supreme Court were placed by Democrats, ... though the FIRST woman was placed by Reagan.

Try to cultivate a sense of history ...
Try to cultivate a sense of truth my friend. Your assertion was that republicans are anti civil rights. But it was they who freed slaves, they who voted for civil rights in a larger percentage, and they who put in place the only black supreme courts judge we have today. So your assertion is flat wrong. At least admit that so we can stay on the right path.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He will most likely win again.
He's losing in the polls to every Democrat running.

His approval rating has consistently fallen below 50%, ... and 10 points below his disapproval rate.

But if "He's gonna win again" is your chosen mantra, ... have at it ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Try to cultivate a sense of truth my friend. Your assertion was that republicans are anti civil rights. But it was they who freed slaves, ...

That was 150 years ago ... and the parties have changed a lot since then ...

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you not FREE to say what you want ?

Are you not FREE to think what you want ?

Your FREEDOMS are not being restricted, ... so what is your beef ???
Not on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS andother liberal media outlets. You actually think the liberal mainstream media is unbiased and fair? Not me.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Affordable Health care ???

Equal access to educational opportunities ???

Freedom not to be a victim of mass shootings ???
Affordable, lol not hardly. Obama care was a disaster. Its not affordable at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He's losing in the polls to every Democrat running.

His approval rating has consistently fallen below 50%, ... and 10 points below his disapproval rate.

But if "He's gonna win again" is your chosen mantra, ... have at it ...
Trumps Job approval rating matches that of Obama's rating, but Obama still won reelection. And Trump is likely to as well.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That was 150 years ago ... and the parties have changed a lot since then ...
No the 60's were not 150 years ago, and neither was the nomination of the only black Judge on the supreme court, nominated by republicans.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes i heard that Trump comment first hand. My question to you is do liberals also want that?

You'd have to ask a liberal, but you might get a clue if you try to find any "liberal" now running for president on the democrat ticket, who has said that.

I can think of one who did, and his campaign went nowhere among democrats.

So if the 2nd Amendment matters to you, you won't be backing Trump.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No the 60's were not 150 years ago,

1960 was 60 years ago, and there's a very good reason why almost all the racists left the democrat party, and almost all the minorities left the republican party. They switched sides, because the parties switched sides.

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS andother liberal media outlets. You actually think the liberal mainstream media is unbiased and fair? Not me.
The media doesn't belong to you. Those who own the media have a right to use it as they see fit.

Only YOUR VOICE belongs to you ...

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You'd have to ask a liberal, but you might get a clue if you try to find any "liberal" now running for president on the democrat ticket, who has said that.

I can think of one who did, and his campaign went nowhere among democrats.

So if the 2nd Amendment matters to you, you won't be backing Trump.
It was democrats who orchestrated the Virginia gun ban. You would like to paint liberals in another light i guess?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Almost all liberals, regardless of party, voted for the civil rights act. Almost all conservatives, regardless of the party, voted against it.

This is why liberals fled the republican party, and conservatives fled the democrat party; Johnson effectively made the democrats the party of civil rights.

Nixon saw his opportunity. His strategist, Kevin Phillips explains:

“All the talk about Republi cans making inroads into the Negro vote is persiflage. ... From now on, the Re publicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 per cent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that . . . but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and be come Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrange ment with the local Democrats.”
Nixon's Southern strategy

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Im thinking of red flag laws. Do we need them?

Trump's "take the guns first, and worry about due process later" policy would be feasible with these laws. Any gun-hating person should reflect on the fact that Trump could use these laws to grab control of the country illegally.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1960 was 60 years ago, and there's a very good reason why almost all the racists left the democrat party, and almost all the minorities left the republican party. They switched sides, because the parties switched sides.
Yes, the reason black voters switched sides is that the liberal news media hasnt represented the Republican party correctly. BTW, there are many democratic racists. Ive met them. Also have you ever heard of the #walkaway movement? Black voters are leaving the democratic party.

Reactions: Charlie24
Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.