I wanna be Axl Rose
Jul 19, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
✟15,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
there's a new movie by director david ayer called "suicide squad" and it's nothing but blatant masonic crap for people to consume like water.

My own Sister thinks it's completely harmless although she is aware of mk ultra/mind control, but she still thinks that the film is edgy and "great for Batman Fans", which it is not.

Please Pray for her, I told her I will not be going to see it with her in theaters because it goes against my beliefs, that is all I said to her about it, nothing else because 10 percent of the time, she and I fight like strangers who hate each other and I'm trying to avoid conflict as much as possible.

I'm a HUGE Batman Fan, I've always been a Batman Fanatic ever since I was a child,

and Christopher Nolan is the only director in history that has ever understood Batman and what he stands for.

are there any other people out there who feel the same way I do?

Please Pray for My Family, Jared Leto(as well as the rest of the cast of the stupid movie),

Thank You.

sincerely,

James.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Move it move it thread.jpg

Moved from Current Events to the Box Office.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I'm so excited about the movie! By all means don't watch it if you don't want to, but I don't think there's anything wrong with other people watching it. We're all affected by movies differently. I don't take movies like that seriously at all. It's all just fantasy. It's only rated PG-13. I think the violence & all the rest of that stuff is pretty low key or else it would be R.

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

JamesgoneBatty

I wanna be Axl Rose
Jul 19, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
✟15,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand that you guys mean well, but this film is directly targeted towards the youth(teenagers) and this movie is clearly about making criminal activity look good, I'm not against the actors in it at all, I'm against what message this brings to the youth of today.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
o_O I think you're really underestimating us! The majority of teens who'll watch this are smart enough, mature enough, logical enough to know not to replicate what is seen in a comic book movie about supervillains. It is a teen movie. It's one of the few movies that isn't for little kids & isn't rated R. It's not appropriate for small children. Nobody over the age of 13 with an iota of intelligence is going to think this movie makes criminal activity look good & then think that criminal activity actually is good. If you don't want to watch it, don't. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
lukeworm Christians are everywhere today...

So when Christians you've never met don't see eye-to-eye with you about a movie, you just decide to condescend & say we're lukewarm? How lame. Is the real reason that you made this thread bc you're fighting with your sister & you just want other people to agree with you to make you feel validated about it? I think it is, & you're just sore that we're not giving you what you want. I think the WAY bigger issue is that you're fighting with your own sister over something as petty as a movie. Maybe the reason you fight like strangers who hate each other is bc of things like this - your decision to kick up a fuss over a PG-13 movie & belittle people about it. Maybe instead of asking people to pray for her & the actors of the movie, we need to be praying for you.

Reactions: Mudinyeri
Upvote 0

JamesgoneBatty

I wanna be Axl Rose
Jul 19, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
✟15,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So when Christians you've never met don't see eye-to-eye with you about a movie, you just decide to condescend & say we're lukewarm? How lame. Is the real reason that you made this thread bc you're fighting with your sister & you just want other people to agree with you to make you feel validated about it? I think it is, & you're just sore that we're not giving you what you want. I think the WAY bigger issue is that you're fighting with your own sister over something as petty as a movie. Maybe the reason you fight like strangers who hate each other is bc of things like this - your decision to kick up a fuss over a PG-13 movie & belittle people about it. Maybe instead of asking people to pray for her & the actors of the movie, we need to be praying for you.

amazing what people can say behind a screen to one another,

so cute that you assume I'm the aggressor in the situation,

don't act like you're my psychologist, if you have nothing better to do then just go plant a tree, do something productive instead of assume my mental health issues and guess what, my own psychologist would recommend that I stay away from people like you,

you should get professional help.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
amazing what people can say behind a screen to one another,

Like calling people ... "lukeworm"?

Exactly.

so cute that you assume I'm the aggressor in the situation,

Welp. You're the one who came here to make a thread about it. You're the one calling other Christians names & getting sulky & aggressive bc of people not agreeing with you. If your sister has made a thread, I haven't seen it.

don't act like you're my psychologist, if you have nothing better to do then just go plant a tree, do something productive instead of assume my mental health issues and guess what, my own psychologist would recommend that I stay away from people like you,

you should get professional help.

Talk about projection! Lol. I haven't acted like your psychologist at all. I made an observation. Sounds like you need to follow your own advice & go plant a tree instead of getting so butthurt about people disagreeing with you on the internet. You're 24 & this is how you're acting? I'm glad to know that you're under the care of a psychologist. Good luck to you!

Reactions: Mudinyeri
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums