Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
In my personal opinion - a group that endorsed killing a child in the womb has no moral compass whatsoever.
You are rather confused since no one has advocated the impossible act of killing a child in the womb. You are confused by the Republican following of those that did not understand and misinterpreted the Bible.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oh, I am sensible, I would never confuse my wife and sister and I would absolutely never announce on national television that I would date my daughter. Morals matter to some people, for others adultery and incest are acceptable.
But what if your daughter is really hot?

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Oh, I am sensible, I would never confuse my wife and sister and I would absolutely never announce on national television that I would date my daughter. Morals matter to some people, for others adultery and incest are acceptable.
Morals do matter, but you are not the definer or decider of what is moral.

If you are confused what is appropriate, go to your pastor or a counselor.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Nope. And she's not, she is a Marine with a face only a blind mother could love.
Oh, well in that case it would definitely be wrong.

Seriously why do Trump supporters find the man acceptable? Incompetent and racist from the start. I was a lifetime Republican but he was the man that finally convinced me that the party left me.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Morals do matter, but you are not the definer or decider of what is moral.

If you are confused what is appropriate, go to your pastor or a counselor.

But I am the decider for me. I have decided, long ago, that incest and adultery are not for me. Perhaps it is those that do have those feelings are the ones that should seek counseling, I don’t know, I can only speak for myself.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Oh, well in that case it would definitely be wrong.

Seriously why do Trump supporters find the man acceptable? Incompetent and racist from the start. I was a lifetime Republican but he was the man that finally convinced me that the party left me.

He tells his supporters what they want to hear.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are rather confused since no one has advocated the impossible act of killing a child in the womb. You are confused by the Republican following of those that did not understand and misinterpreted the Bible.

No, sorry I am not.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
He tells his supporters what they want to hear.
And that is rather sad. And worrisome. He lost me on "we are going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it". A wall is not a cure and only an idiot would believe that Mexico would pay for it. That was just the beginning. I found very few of his promises to be enticing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry, your posts says otherwise.

Tell me, how do you stuff a child back in the womb and why would anyone do that?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I have never, ever heard someone speaking of 'stuffing a child' back in the womb. To me that is an absurd question.

However, abortion does stop a beating heart, a functioning brain, a living child.

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
But I am the decider for me. I have decided, long ago, that incest and adultery are not for me. Perhaps it is those that do have those feelings are the ones that should seek counseling, I don’t know, I can only speak for myself.
Good for you, but what you like is not inherently assignable to anyone else. We the People make those decisions independent of you. Adultery may or not be criminal. Incest is generally criminal in our codes. Regulated abortion is never criminal.

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Tsk, tsk, tsk. I have never, ever heard someone speaking of 'stuffing a child' back in the womb. To me that is an absurd question.

However, abortion does stop a beating heart, a functioning brain, a living child.
Only in your opinion, hislegacy. Science and the law disagree with you. A fetus is not a 'child' as you so desperately and wrongfully insist.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Only in your opinion, hislegacy. Science and the law disagree with you. A fetus is not a 'child' as you so desperately and wrongfully insist.

There is not 'desperate' nor wrong about what I am stating. Why the drama?

Does science not tell us there is a beating heart? If not, how did I hear her heartbeat before she was born?

Does science not tell us there is brain activity? How did we see it then?

If your opinion differs, that's fine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

Does science not tell us there is a beating heart? If not, how did I hear her heartbeat before she was born?

The biggest part of my belief system happened, unfortunately, on February 4th of this year. My daughter was in her ninth month. (which abortions still are legal to do), on Friday, she had her check up and on the morning of the 3rd, she felt something was wrong. Long story short - she lost Charli Mae. The umibilical chord twisted and shut off the blood supply and the child died.

This is Charli Mae when you don't think she is a child

View attachment 274101

This is Charli Mae the day we lost her while she was still in her mothers womb and according to your post, you still don't consider her a child

View attachment 274100
Please - explain to me how this is not a child.

Note: The subject is still very raw with my family and I. The last thing a parent or grand parent ever wants to do is bury their child.

Please note: Children in their ninth month can be legally aborted. Saying they are not children is ridiculous IMHO.

The destruction of a viable fetus is illegal in forty two states--which the courts have ruled is entirely consistent with Rove v. Wade--and contrary to medical ethics in all of them

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

A zygote has neither a beating heart nor a living brain.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Are you saying science does not recognize a beating heart or brainwaves?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.