Why has Kushner become Trump’s COVID ‘Guru’...??

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Have you people lost your minds over there...??

Money, of course -- Kushner's brother owns a company looking to cash in on COVID-19 testing... And Donald does nothing without the possibility of profit.

• Informative
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Money, of course -- Kushner's brother owns a company looking to cash in on COVID-19 testing... And Donald does nothing without the possibility of profit.

Let me guess?
No proof?
M

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Kushner’s only qualification is he is son-in-law of President. But that is good enough for millions of Trump’s supporter.

Hopefully he can work out a deal with the Coronavirus like he did for the Israelis.

• Haha
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Skewpoint

Jul 11, 2019
USA
✟72,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Kushner’s only qualification is he is son-in-law of President. But that is good enough for millions of Trump’s supporter.
Also makes it extra hilarious how hard they are going after Hunter Biden.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Also makes it extra hilarious how hard they are going after Hunter Biden.

Did you notice some of the Trump supporter in this thread “show us proof, post link” .. and now they are hiding. As I said the 39 years old slumlord only qualification is married in to the family. and he lead mid-east peace , gov innovation , and now this crisis .. yea .. they gonna go after Hunter Biden.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hopefully he can work out a deal with the Coronavirus like he did for the Israelis.
COVID 19 Acres to be Built in a Neighborhood Near You.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Kushner’s only qualification is he is son-in-law of President.

For some reason Donald thinks Jared is "smart" and "competent", but I've never seen any evidence of either.

Jared is just the son of a successful investor/developer of housing for lower/middle income families who tried to turn dad's real estate ventures into high-end Manhattan real estate and other ventures with only modest returns after getting his place in a fancy college purchased with "donations". Maybe Donald finds this familiar in his son-in-law.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
For some reason Donald thinks Jared is "smart" and "competent", but I've never seen any evidence of either.

Jared is just the son of a successful investor/developer of housing for lower/middle income families who tried to turn dad's real estate ventures into high-end Manhattan real estate and other ventures with only modest returns after getting his place in a fancy college purchased with "donations". Maybe Donald finds this familiar in his son-in-law.

Oh .. I don’t care what Donald thinks anymore. for me NOV can’t come soon enough to send him back to Florida.. but what I don’t understand .. these good evangelical trump supporter who are obsessed about Hunter Biden are ok that Jared and his wife!

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Jared is one of the more articulate members of the family. He speaks in the way a reasonable, intelligent person would speak, which makes him sound like a genius compared to the rest of the family.

In a slightly-related vein, I've just started watching Arrested Development for the first time and I can't see Will Arnett's character without thinking he's a long-lost Trump son.

hd-aspect-1496139469-s4-gob-03.jpg

images
images

• Haha
Reactions: Kentonio
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Oh .. I don’t care what Donald thinks anymore. for me NOV can’t come soon enough to send him back to Florida.. but what I don’t understand .. these good evangelical trump supporter who are obsessed about Hunter Biden are ok that Jared and his wife!

They're obsessed with whatever Donald tells them to obsess over... obedience being a cardinal virtue, don't you know.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

My only experience with Kushner is when he bought an apartment complex near me. At the time of his purchase, it wasn't doing fantastically, but it was staying steady. He drove the thing into the ground in a pretty spectacular fashion. It was like he took all the things the previous owner was obviously doing wrong and double downed on it.

Upvote 0