City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never owned a smart phone, I have a flip phone. I have never made the transition from the one to the other. Heck I still have a double cassette player I have had for 20 years and repurchased the same exact one (brand new in the box) last year. I got lucky on that one.

Upvote 0

WESTOZZIE

Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Listen to the video ...it DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SMART PHONE!! You will be suckered into being a part of this new world system of buying and selling based upon your "social credit score".

The problem is not smartphones. The problem is as old as the garden of Eden. It is the LIE that God knows good and evil.
The whole social credit system which is already a part of Chinese society and soon to be a part of western society is rooted in the Satanic LIE that God knows good and evil.

And my dear brothers and sisters in Christ.....most of us who name His name, believe that lie and live accordingly!

The social credit system which smartphones are the medium for work like this....Do good, get a point...do not do good and no points. Not enough points to get a flight...instead you have to take a bus. SO you better do more good deeds to be rewarded. Just like religion! Thinking that God is like the Central Communist Government...always watching you from afar, looking at your score..."Do good you unholy worm of a sinner!" "Do better!! Sinner!!" "Be more like the way you imagine Jesus to be! Or else I will put your name in my black book!! "
This is Satan's religion.
God does NOT KNOW GOOD AND EVIL my brethren.

The more I listened to the speaker in the above videos the more I see that Christianity fits straight into the same mold.

The answer is not opting out of smartphones. The answer is to take as your own reality and truth what God says in His word about you...that is this....

You are crucified...already have been crucified with Christ, already have died with Christ, you no longer live, but it is CHRIST who lives inside you. And the life that you now live....is Christ living AS you, by His own faith inside of you.
You already please the Father ONLY BY HAVING JESUS INSIDE YOU.
You are impervious to being bribed according to what you do..Accusations have no power over you. You and Jesus ARE ONE! No condemnation can stick to the one who knows Jesus as their ONLY LIFE.
But the one who is standing before God as an imagined separate entity...trying to be like Jesus by what they do and don't do...that one will only know condemnation, accusations and defeat. They will strive to be good, to do more, ...and in so doing will continue in death, being condemned and accused.
There remains a rest for the people of God!
Those who have entered His rest have themselves CEASED from their works.

If your identity is tied up with what you do and don't do for God....then you are already hooked into Satan's Social Credit Score system.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,644.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God does NOT KNOW GOOD AND EVIL my brethren.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but if God is all knowing would He, like Paul, not be unaware of Satan's schemes?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I remember when I used to be into conspiracy theories. Until I realized it is exactly what satan wanted me to be into. Why? Because conspiracy theories make you obsess and become paranoid about everything. Which means you end up having less faith, truth and hope in God and instead turn conspiracies into your idols.

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, I am always on a VPN, why would it be illegal on a Christian forum? I thought meddling into other mens matters was of Satan

Can someone ban me? Because I refuse to give up the use of a VPN.
The government of China despises VPN's too.

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If Christian forums can track you why do they write, " A proxy or VPN is usually used to conceal your location. So if you were in Texas, you could connect to a VPN and to our website you could pretend to be in Canada, Mexico or anywhere else"

How is that a yes?

• Informative
Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I seldom use my phone, I stay at home for most week since I also work at home and I don't waste any time on Facebook or other social media, except for CF which I only access on a computer.

DITTO! Well, my work at home is housework.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Christian forums can track you why do they write, " A proxy or VPN is usually used to conceal your location. So if you were in Texas, you could connect to a VPN and to our website you could pretend to be in Canada, Mexico or anywhere else"

How is that a yes?
you asked
VPN's can be tracked?
The answer is Yes they can be tracked, not Yes Christian Forums is tracking you.
All you have to do is see what VPN the person is using by looking at the exit point (all publicly known)
They would now know What VPN you're using.
Check for flaws in that VPN and work backwards.
That or a site that has advertisers (like this one) could just have a bad Javascript ping your real IP vs the VPN IP
Example if using Chrome.
Issue 333752 - chromium - An open-source project to help move the web forward. - Monorail

Upvote 0

Aldrin25

Jun 7, 2019
Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Social media is bad if you don't use it properly for the Glory of the Lord.

Social media is one of the best way to evangelize or share His Word to many people..I use this for entertainment also but not too much, balance is the key.

Reactions: samylakes
Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you asked

The answer is Yes they can be tracked, not Yes Christian Forums is tracking you.
All you have to do is see what VPN the person is using by looking at the exit point (all publicly known)
They would now know What VPN you're using.
Check for flaws in that VPN and work backwards.
That or a site that has advertisers (like this one) could just have a bad Javascript ping your real IP vs the VPN IP
Example if using Chrome.
Issue 333752 - chromium - An open-source project to help move the web forward. - Monorail
Why then when I shop at an online store it has me living in another state until I reveal to the store where to ship the items? So if you use a VPN (to conceal your location) and use Duckduckgo to search online theres people following you around?

I dont use Chrome or Google

Upvote 0