Why does not God allow me to find a job or healing my mental illness?

DavidMil

Dec 17, 2017
Milan
✟3,366.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I have been psychologically abused my mother when I was child in fact I have not lived or heard her for 8 years. Since elementary school to now (last university year,I should finish this summer) I have been bullied.
After finishing school for one year I was unemployment and there was no way to find job. Recently at university I noticed more frequently than before than other bad talk about me (believing I can't hear them) saying that I am "mentally ill". I also realized that my friends actually just pretended to be friends so I feel lonely. This really hurts me but what hurts me the most is the fact that I can't find a job. Recently I asked for doing some volunteering for 3 organizations but they rejected me leaving me without answers (like for jobs). I always believed in G-d since my childhood, why is G-d pushing me to suicide? I know it is a sin but I am trapped in a situation where everyone bully me or reject not allowing me to work. What is the purpose? I am needless to the world but mostly for G-d. We must serve G-d, but if I try I get rejected.
It looks like his will is to make me suffer or make me commit suicide. If G-d has a joyful projects to me, why didn't he heal me 5 years ago when after attempting suicide but then I stopped trying it and be positive , rejecting any mental care for faith (I hoped in His healing).

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,256,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any counsellors or therapists you could talk to?

We do not need to serve God to be accepted by him, Daniele. Jesus Christ has done everything for your salvation already. It is complete.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I have been psychologically abused my mother when I was child in fact I have not lived or heard her for 8 years. Since elementary school to now (last university year,I should finish this summer) I have been bullied.
After finishing school for one year I was unemployment and there was no way to find job. Recently at university I noticed more frequently than before than other bad talk about me (believing I can't hear them) saying that I am "mentally ill". I also realized that my friends actually just pretended to be friends so I feel lonely. This really hurts me but what hurts me the most is the fact that I can't find a job. Recently I asked for doing some volunteering for 3 organizations but they rejected me leaving me without answers (like for jobs). I always believed in G-d since my childhood, why is G-d pushing me to suicide? I know it is a sin but I am trapped in a situation where everyone bully me or reject not allowing me to work. What is the purpose? I am needless to the world but mostly for G-d. We must serve G-d, but if I try I get rejected.
It looks like his will is to make me suffer or make me commit suicide. If G-d has a joyful projects to me, why didn't he heal me 5 years ago when after attempting suicide but then I stopped trying it and be positive , rejecting any mental care for faith (I hoped in His healing).
God never does that son. It's Satan who puts those thoughts in your head. It's God's will that you prosper and be free of all sickness. Hold fast on to your faith. I'll be praying for you. God bless :).

Upvote 0

DavidMil

Dec 17, 2017
Milan
✟3,366.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
God never does that son. It's Satan who puts those thoughts in your head. It's God's will that you prosper and be free of all sickness. Hold fast on to your faith. I'll be praying for you. God bless :).
Thank you

Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0

DavidMil

Dec 17, 2017
Milan
✟3,366.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any counsellors or therapists you could talk to?

We do not need to serve God to be accepted by him, Daniele. Jesus Christ has done everything for your salvation already. It is complete.
Actually yes but I also rejected. Not only because I don't trust in councellour and I fear any drugs, but I found it offensive ( Is Frued superior to Bible? Is councellour more powerful than Jesus?). I always relied on Jesus but instead improving the things got worse. The only positive thing is that now I am more self aware and mature

Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am very sad to hear of all the rejection you have had to feel in your life; I certainly understand and have felt that. But, I can assure you that G-d is not pushing you to suicide. What purpose would that serve for Him? How would that bring honor to G-d?

Maybe it was G-d preventing you from being successful in your past suicide attempts and thereby rescuing you, instead of the one driving you there?

Consider Job. Focus on the first two chapters and the last chapter.

Maybe you are as special as Job was to G-d? There is a church that Jesus talks about in Revelation where they are doing everything right and have little strength and have not denied His Name. He just asks them to hold fast and overcome. (Rev 3:7-12).

Please continue to diligently seek God through His Word and don't give up. What happens here is so small--no matter how hard it feels--in comparison with eternity. Don't give up your eternity because of others' rejection in your short time here on this earth.

• Friendly
Reactions: DavidMil
Upvote 0