Why does it seem Feminism,Lesbianism and Androphobia go hand in hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
If the law isn’t fair then it’s the fault of the law. Blaming women isn’t going to do anything.

When I law, I don't mean the letter of the law but the legal system, the culture, how the law is applied, etc....

It's very simplistic to say "blaming women". However, if you know something is unfair and you are taking advantage of it at the expense of someone else, then that is blame-worthy. On the other hand, you might also counter that and say if someone is a victim in that equation, then he/she should prevent themselves from being victimized in the first place. That's where MGTOW comes in.

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Yeah, it’s even more stupid because THEY named themselves and have a cant with a raft of codes they use with each other e.g. various colours of ‘pills’ to identify their personal qualities.

It’s how they insulate themselves from reality.

Interesting that women use pills and codes too. You haven't heard of pink-pill?

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Mines not based on it but compliments from ladies is really good for my self esteem. Same way as if I got props from a fella.

I think I'm addressing this question to guy son this thread who are not incel or MGTOW. I have no question that women can get a tonne of validation from guys at any given point and is virtually impossible for any woman to be incel since they have their male fan-club and are a celebrity for being a woman right?

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I’m not the one who said that but I think it is more of a rude joke than perfectly serious.

I think that this comment came from @Larnievc. If you read her post where she brought that out it does not sound like a rude joke but borderline nazi darwinian genetics and it was quite a hostile post against incels. It is like denying the Holocaust to a Jew and then saying its a rude joke. There is a reason why the term "femi-nazis" are coined.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a similar dry phase in my late twenties. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you didn't turn into a stinky misanthrope?
Single just means I wasn’t married. I still had relationships.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I have no question that women can get a tonne of validation from guys at any given point and is virtually impossible for any woman to be incel since they have their male fan-club and are a celebrity for being a woman right?
Disagree. The amount of vitrol the internet has from incel/ mgtow jabroni's about women who are "used up" or the nature of their nether parts being ruined by intercourse is the exact opposite of validation.

What you say is pure cognitive distortion of over generalisation- incels/ mgtow numpties are thirsty for hot women but no woman is thirsty for them- therefor they conclude normal women are not thirsty for normal men. Normal women are not thirsty for incel/ mgtow low lifes because they (the incel/ mgtow dunderkins) have zero desirable traits.

Being self involved, joyless charisma vacuums is a life style choice; it doesn't have to be but buying a fedora and saying m'lady is easier than making an effort to be fun.

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Disagree. The amount of vitrol the internet has from incel/ mgtow jabroni's about women who are "used up" or the nature of their nether parts being ruined by intercourse is the exact opposite of validation.

You didn't open an OF page and make allot of money yet or go on Tinder and have loads of guys wanting to see you?

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The way I see it, birds of a feather flock together. Rare birds often fly solo because there aren't as many like themselves. They may not want to waste their time and energy paired up with somebody who is obviously incompatible.

I think people exaggerate the eccentricities of folks like Isaac Newton and Nikola Tesla. It's common for individuals who are misunderstood to be slandered and otherwise made the subject of unfounded rumors.

Let's not lump them in with incels and other misanthropes.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The way I see it, birds of a feather flock together. Rare birds often fly solo because there aren't as many like themselves. They may not want to waste their time and energy paired up with somebody who is obviously incompatible.

I think people exaggerate the eccentricities of folks like Isaac Newton and Nikola Tesla. It's common for individuals who are misunderstood to be slandered and otherwise made the subject of unfounded rumors.

Let's not lump them in with incels and other misanthropes.

The issue is the genetic weeding argument that was already brought up. If their genes did not pass they were weeded out and are therefore losers. Anyone without progeny has been deemed a loser. Its what the feminists are saying.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The issue is the genetic weeding argument that was already brought up. If their genes did not pass they were weeded out and are therefore losers. Anyone without progeny has been deemed a loser. Its what the feminists are saying.
I don't think it's so simple that someone who isn't successful with women automatically has bad genes. I could see Genghis Kahn posting on Incel forums if he were born today, lol.

Given life circumstances, I'm sure there are a lot of lonely men with genetic qualities society in general appreciates but for whatever reason they're trapped in a slump.

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I don't think it's so simple that someone who isn't successful with women automatically has bad genes. I could see Genghis Kahn posting on Incel forums if he were born today, lol.

Given life circumstances, I'm sure there are a lot of lonely men with genetic qualities society in general appreciates but for whatever reason they're trapped in a slump.

I doubt that the Nordic-Chads, Chads and Chadlites and even Upper-Tier Normies are in any sort of slump today unless they want to be. Genghis Khan would probably do well today because he is high-status. You don't see Presidents, Kings, or leaders of countries being incels. Any high-status guy, with the looks, has an easy time finding a lady and then the argument goes that health genes get passed through.

However just because someone has the looks doesn't mean they are positively contributing to society or are an asset to the gene pool.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ironically, some of those feminists are childless themselves. I find it hard to take people like them seriously.

Like I said though, unless your extended family is also childless the same genes that comprise your DNA will continue. Regardless of whether you personally have children.

Reactions: Juan777
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I doubt that the Nordic-Chads, Chads and Chadlites and even Upper-Tier Normies are in any sort of slump today unless they want to be. Genghis Khan would probably do well today because he is high-status. You don't see Presidents, Kings, or leaders of countries being incels. Any high-status guy, with the looks, has an easy time finding a lady and then the argument goes that health genes get passed through.

However just because someone has the looks doesn't mean they are positively contributing to society or are an asset to the gene pool.

Psychological issues can still come into play.. even for "Chads". Not to get too dark or anything but I suspect some incels are dealing with trauma from being sexually abused in the past. Such abuse can really mess up some people with the opposite sex.

If Genghis Kahn was born today, there isn't any guarantee that he'd be high status. The attributes that propel some men to greatness during one time, might backfire in another.

But yeah, men with status typically do well.. and they can compensate that with sub-par looks. That's the issue I see with many incels. They seem to look at life that is more in line with a female point of view. That looks are everything. I do wonder how many incels grow up in a mostly female dominated environment? One with no real male role models around?

Although to be fair I suspect most incels are on the younger side. A time in their lives when physical looks is all they can really show for social status. Seems like a lot of dating narratives skew to the perspective of someone who is in their 20s. When the truth is, dating dynamics are not static and changes throughout one's life stages. If anything, women probably do have it easier during their 20s, but men tend to do better during their 30s. Not if they don't get their affairs in order of course, but men and women on average face different problems. Life is neither a misogynist, nor a misandrist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Single just means I wasn’t married. I still had relationships.
Dry is usually interpreted as no relationships rather than no spouse.
Blaming others and not fixing the problems will keep them without a relationship I would think.
Yeah, that does seem to be a flaw in that community (and others).

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Psychological issues can still come into play.. even for "Chads". Not to get too dark or anything but I suspect some incels are dealing with trauma from being sexually abused in the past. Such abuse can really mess up some people with the opposite sex.

If Genghis Kahn was born today, there isn't any guarantee that he'd be high status. The attributes that propel some men to greatness during one time, might backfire in another.

But yeah, men with status typically do well.. and they can compensate that with sub-par looks. That's the issue I see with many incels. They seem to look at life that is more in line with a female point of view. That looks are everything. I do wonder how many incels grow up in a mostly female dominated environment? One with no real male role models around?

Although to be fair I suspect most incels are on the younger side. A time in their lives when physical looks is all they can really show for social status. Seems like a lot of dating narratives skew to the perspective of someone who is in their 20s. When the truth is, dating dynamics are not static and changes throughout one's life stages. If anything, women probably do have it easier during their 20s, but men tend to do better during their 30s. Not if they don't get their affairs in order of course, but men and women on average face different problems. Life is neither a misogynist, nor a misandrist.

The feedback I've heard from guys who have used Tinder is that its heavily rigged in favour of women unless you are the top 10% of guys in looks. I've heard of guys who had the police called on them when they were cold approaching women in public who were saying hello. Of other guys I read they go to church and bible studies and the women are either taken or its a sausage fest. You can really be a normal guy but simply not meet anyone.

Most incels are frustrated young adults since the male sex-less rate is now over 30%. Its natural that Millenials and Gen Zs will dominate the discussion online becaue there are simply more of them around. The boomers I don't think have the same issues and Gen Xers, the sandwhich generation, like the one I'm in, have much smaller numbers. I wouldn't go back and say that I was an incel in the 90s, and more likely felt this way from the mid-00s, which incidentally was also when the internet was really taking off and beginning to permeate society and you'd find these types of boards, etc...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The feedback I've heard from guys who have used Tinder is that its heavily rigged in favour of women unless you are the top 10% of guys in looks. I've heard of guys who had the police called on them when they were cold approaching women in public who were saying hello. Of other guys I read they go to church and bible studies and the women are either taken or its a sausage fest. You can really be a normal guy but simply not meet anyone.
Really? No luck on dating sites or Facebook?

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Really? No luck on dating sites or Facebook?

I'll ask the other contact who made that post on the other board and let you know. I'm not active on a dating online website at the moment. I can say my photofeeler rating is 3.5 and will likely fail at any type of online dating if I tried since I'm simply too ugly.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

There is a dating life outside of Tinder.

I know how much attention young women get. Some of them make millions selling farts in jars, lol.

Outside of Tinder, plenty of normal guys are in relationships. Even many ugly ones.

The thing about Tinder.. I think a lot of it is fake account and women not serious about hooking up with people... but just wanting the high of validation.

I tried Tinder once. Got matches... but looking at the profiles... and looking at women in real life... it was pretty clear that a lot of accounts were fake or women just seeking validation... because I saw only 8-10s.. when the reality of women I see on the streets is much different.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.