Why does it seem Feminism,Lesbianism and Androphobia go hand in hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Exactly. In fact there is a proliferation of youtube videos and Tic Tok out of women who have hit the wall and are now lonely and regret wasting their younger years getting sexed up with the wrong guys and ignoring the type of decent guys they had a chance of entering a long term relationship/marriage with and who don't want them anymore because they are all used up. There are youtube vids of Filipina women who are welcoming of Western guys who have been ignored from the dating market at home and who are able to cook, clean and perform wifey duties that entitled women can't or won't do. When men make a choice not to deal with these types of women then they are MGTOWs, and when its a critical mass of guys then it becomes part of the manosphere. You can't shame guys into buying in to an unfair legal system, entitled women that have been through hordes of guys, and then saying they have to self-improve to have a chance of getting into more trouble in their otherwise simple life. Incels are actually more positive towards women than MGTOW since they are still willing to give women a chance if someone were to really take them on. MGTOW just sees they are trouble and will worsen your life.

As an egalitarian I believe women should have the freedom to live the lives they want. If they want to spend their twenties engaging in frivolous relationships with men and also focus on their careers and put marriage on the backburner, that is their business.

I do agree with you though, that the older a woman becomes the lower the quality of mates she will be able to attract. A man isn't mentally ill or only pretending to be attracted to women at their peak fertility as I've seen many women claim. Such a mindset is ridiculous. As a man who is in his early thirtie myself, I've noticed the aggressiveness of women wanting to date and settle down with me has risen. Personally, youthfulness is very important to me and I'm not really looking to settle down with a woman who's in her thirties. Nothing wrong with them pursuing me, but a few have tried to guilt and shame me into giving them a chance. If this kind of behavior is not acceptable for men, it certainly shouldn't be for women either.

As far as MGTOW, I don't know too much about it. Like anything that goes against the path of feminism, I take criticism of it with a grain of salt. MGTOW probably means a lot of different things to people. I've seen some MGTOWS who date a new woman every week, they just don't want to settle down with them. Women going their own way is met with cheers, the same should be with men. I'm sure some MGTOWs are toxic... but you can easily make the same claim about a lot of feminist women.

I get the feeling from them.. that any independent thought that straws away from female narcissistic masochism is the "manosphere". Which is filled with evil people, who are probably virgins who cannot attract women, lol. Often said by the same feminists who cry about toxic masculinity teaching men that their self-worth is based on sex. Lol.

Reactions: Juan777
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,759.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
You dont get to say they are different when you are making these type of arguments. That is a cop out.
Yeah, they are different. Geniuses and prodigies enrich society with their raw talent and intellectual dynamism.

What do incels bring to the table? Hentai body pillows, neck beards and increased chance of mass shooting?

Of course there is a difference.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,759.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
type of decent guys they had a chance of entering a long term relationship/marriage with and who don't want them anymore because they are all used up.
Theses type of guys are NOT decent. Thinking about a woman as ‘used up’ is specifically the kind of crass misogynistic take that incels (or just your common or garden JERKS) invariably have.

I totally spent my twenties having multiple relationships and it wasn’t until my thirties that I settled down my now wife (who also spent he twenties with multiple relationships).

This idea incels have that women are ‘used up’ is disgusting.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,759.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Notice how it gets quiet in here when successful guys start posting, especially MGTOWS who dont want to settle when entitled women are not bringing anything to the table.
MGTOW are just as big goons as the incels. They are worse, perhaps because they are typically older men who have had a relationship turn bad and now hate all women.

Pathetic.

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Yeah, they are different. Geniuses and prodigies enrich society with their raw talent and intellectual dynamism.

What do incels bring to the table? Hentai body pillows, neck beards and increased chance of mass shooting?

Of course there is a difference.

Geniuses and prodigies that did not pass their genes. You cant run from the sick arguments you make.

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Theses type of guys are NOT decent. Thinking about a woman as ‘used up’ is specifically the kind of crass misogynistic take that incels (or just your common or garden JERKS) invariably have.

I totally spent my twenties having multiple relationships and it wasn’t until my thirties that I settled down my now wife (who also spent he twenties with multiple relationships).

This idea incels have that women are ‘used up’ is disgusting.

Of course there is no such thing as a loser women, just men right? Just listen to yourself. You have no problem attaching labels to guys but a woman can do no wrong. Feel bad for the guy who involved with you.

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
MGTOW are just as big goons as the incels. They are worse, perhaps because they are typically older men who have had a relationship turn bad and now hate all women.

Pathetic.

Oh right you are so deluded and priviledged to think the laws apply equally to men and women and there is no such thing as divorce rape? How dare you trivialize other people's suffering like that. Its like saying that a woman who was abused and threatened with her life just had a bad relationship and should get over it. That is disgusting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Exactly. Just look at some of the great people who made scientific discoveries, inventions or composed great music. They had no women and made the world a better place. In fact there is an population explosion in the third world developing countries while birth rates in Western countries are on the decline. All of these things counter these feminazi arguments you hear here.
Who had no women? Bach had 20 children, not without a woman or two.

And there were women amongst them who are simply unacknowledged.

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Who had no women? Bach had 20 children, not without a woman or two.

And there were women amongst them who are simply unacknowledged.

Okay lets try Newton or Vivaldi. While we are at this, lets look at all the dictators who oppressed and killed millins of people and see if they have kids? After all, only good genes are being pass right? Hitler was someone's good gene right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay lets try Newton or Vivaldi.
Try them for what? You said "no women" not "too few."

While we are at this, lets look at all the dictators who oppressed and killed millins of people and see if they have kids? After all, only good genes are being pass right? Hitler was someone's good gene right?
No, obviously not. And your use of "good" is variable; physically healthy and morally strong are way different goods.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Try them for what? You said "no women" not "too few."

They had no children, so their genes were not passed. I fact checked it online as well so you have no rebuttal for that.

No, obviously not. And your use of "good" is variable; physically healthy and morally strong are way different goods.

That now makes even less sense. Are you really saying sick or disabled people don't get married or have children? Steven Hawkins comes to mind here.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They had no children, so their genes were not passed. I fact checked it online as well so you have no rebuttal for that.

Obviously I do as I already posted it. (Hint: not that they sired nothing but that it matters to prove "no women").

That now makes even less sense. Are you really saying sick or disabled people don't get married or have children? Steven Hawkins comes to mind here.
No, I did not say that at all. I said it was obvious that "bad" genes get passed on. What I question is your conflating the ideas of physical wellness with moral good.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Pathetic.
I had to look up what incels and MGTOW meant. It seems we have a name for everyone these days

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Obviously I do as I already posted it. (Hint: not that they sired nothing but that it matters to prove "no women").

No, I did not say that at all. I said it was obvious that "bad" genes get passed on. What I question is your conflating the ideas of physical wellness with moral good.

But it does matter because that WAS the whole point. Genes getting weeded out.

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
If I was an incel I don’t think I would tell anyone

Worried about the feminazis? If I was half Jewish in Nazi Germany I probably would be quiet too. It easy to say what you will do or not do when its not your issue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Worried about the feminazis? If I was half Jewish in Nazi Germany I probably would be quiet too. It easy to say what you will do or not do when its not your issue.
More worried about my self esteem. But like you said it’s not my issue so I really can’t say what I would do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.