Why does it seem Feminism,Lesbianism and Androphobia go hand in hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
A true born-again Christian would not talk like that. I rest my case.
Me being or not being of a particular denomination of a particular version of a particular religion has no bearing on the accuracy of my statement.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Me being or not being of a particular denomination of a particular version of a particular religion has no bearing on the accuracy of my statement.

Maybe not with you, but it does with me, and taints those who also agree with you. I have a different set of expectations for liberal heathens as I would for true Christians.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This thread is a good example of the problems with Christian male singleness and why many can’t find a partner. Dumb thoughts beget dumb statements which do little to help. Jumping on the patriarchy bandwagon won’t make you more appealing. Patriarchal types like masculine men. Not cry babies, finger pointers, or parroters from YouTube.

She rejects you because you’re weak, effeminate, or overly emotional. Some of you need to dial back the complaints and woe is me spiel. You sound like women.

~bella

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
This thread is a good example of the problems with Christian male singleness and why many can’t find a partner. Dumb thoughts beget dumb statements which do little to help. Jumping on the patriarchy bandwagon won’t make you more appealing. Patriarchal types like masculine men. Not cry babies, finger pointers, or parroters from YouTube.

She rejects you because you’re weak, effeminate, or overly emotional. Some of you need to dial back the complaints and woe is me spiel. You sound like women.

~bella

What are you talking about?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

Most women aren’t attracted to men who spend their time:

Complaining
Bemoaning their fate
Emoting

Aka… the threads in the Singles Forum. It makes you look weak and like crybabies. Women want strength. Not overly emotional men.

~bella

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

Complaining
Bemoaning their fate
Emoting

Aka… the threads in the Singles Forum. It makes you look weak and like crybabies. Women want strength. Not overly emotional men.

~bella

I did not make those threads. Most of my threads are on gen x section. Now that we have established that I will ask again.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Complaining
Bemoaning their fate
Emoting

~bella

I agree with the no complaining or whining part. But the idea that men should be stoic rather than show their vulnerability only perpetuates the problems of toxic masculinity. Such ideas and attitudes are hurting all of us.

Instead of telling men what they need to do to "find a woman", tell men how to love themselves and be okay with their feelings. Teach men that it's okay to feel weak and that they don't have to put on a strong front all the time. That it's okay to cry, it's okay to show vulnerability, it's okay to feel their feelings and seek out help.

Behind every machismo tough guy act is a hurt and frightened little boy who doesn't know how to feel their feelings in a healthy way. All they know is to "be a man" and it's poisoning them.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I agree with the no complaining or whining part. But the idea that men should be stoic rather than show their vulnerability only perpetuates the problems of toxic masculinity. Such ideas and attitudes are hurting all of us.

Instead of telling men what they need to do to "find a woman", tell men how to love themselves and be okay with their feelings. Teach men that it's okay to feel weak and that they don't have to put on a strong front all the time. That it's okay to cry, it's okay to show vulnerability, it's okay to feel their feelings and seek out help.

Behind every machismo tough guy act is a hurt and frightened little boy who doesn't know how to feel their feelings in a healthy way. All they know is to "be a man" and it's poisoning them.

-CryptoLutheran

Well said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that men who find themselves without relationships should take a good look at themselves and figure out what women want that they aren’t providing.
I haven’t been without a relationship since I was a teenager but I still haven’t figured out what women want. Good luck with that.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,575.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

Complaining
Bemoaning their fate
Emoting

~bella
If women want strength, they should hit the gym.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,651.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

-CryptoLutheran
Being classically stoic isn't "toxic masculinity.

My wife told me early in our marriage, 39 years ago, that if I showed too much emotionalism, it would frighten her. Just a few weeks ago, after a crisis with our daughter, she mentioned how much she has depended all these years on my calmness under pressure.

I think overt emotionalism in men does unnerve women, and every study and survey bears that out. Maybe it's because they worry subconsciously if a man can't control his sorrow or his angst...he might not be able to control his anger, either.

This does not mean a man isn't allowed to leak out a man-tear at a sad movie ending, or even a sob at his mother's funeral. But a man who can't control his negative emotions is a problem to women. He should be able to say, "I've got an issue, but I've also got a plan to handle it."

And if he does have to do some ugly crying, that's what his male friends are for. It's been noted as a modern problem that many men don't have male friends these days.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,078.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I haven’t been without a relationship since I was a teenager but I still haven’t figured out what women want. Good luck with that.
I'm easy to understand. I want men to
stay away from me.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Being classically stoic isn't "toxic masculinity.

My wife told me early in our marriage, 39 years ago, that if I showed too much emotionalism, it would frighten her. Just a few weeks ago, after a crisis with our daughter, she mentioned how much she has depended all these years on my calmness under pressure.

I think overt emotionalism in men does unnerve women, and every study and survey bears that out. Maybe it's because they worry subconsciously if a man can't control his sorrow or his angst...he might not be able to control his anger, either.

This does not mean a man isn't allowed to leak out a man-tear at a sad movie ending, or even a sob at his mother's funeral. But a man who can't control his negative emotions is a problem to women. He should be able to say, "I've got an issue, but I've also got a plan to handle it."

And if he does have to do some ugly crying, that's what his male friends are for. It's been noted as a modern problem that many men don't have male friends these days.

But, for the most part, that's what I'm saying. For men to learn that it's okay to feel and how to manage those emotions in a healthy way. To have that emotional support, to not let things build up until they are no longer manageable and it explodes. Outbursts of anger are almost certainly going to be because the actual emotional causes aren't being addressed. There is no healthy outlet for the sad, for the fear, for the stress, and simply putting up a stoic front and never addressing any of that is going to create a massive explosion of unhealthy emotion--anger.

Further, isn't it also possible that the reason women are unnerved, and afraid that perhaps it could mean an uncontrollable outburst of anger, is because of experiences of men being unable to manage their emotions and a history of men being angry rather than handling their emotions in healthy ways?

The amount of trauma that women (and men) have experienced because of the lack of emotional support for men almost certainly is going to play a role in the fear that many women experience involving men. So, absolutely you are right about the lack of male friendship--having that emotional support structure--is a massive problem. But I don't think the answer is to never let yourself feel or share those feelings with your significant other; but to learn how to manage those emotions so you can be someone who can manage and handle those emotions and not just put on a stoic front but actually have a means of working through it and being strong for your partner. The strength to work through these things and work through them together with your partner.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nhisname

Dec 21, 2020
SW MO
✟28,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey guys,
This is a connection that many people fail to account to. Once you start going the Feminist route that leads to an excessive identification with one's own gender. To the point where some women in a feminist society will only interact with women have have relationships with them as opposed to men. Thereby, choosing the "lesbian lifestyle."

Moreover, many of those women have Androphobia, where they see men as bad, and also they don't want to have anything to do with Straight men. This Androphobia is spread out to the rest of society where men are portrayed as evil, dangerous or stupid.

Unlike what some Liberals think that women in such societies would create, "Sexual Abundance" towards them. Its the opposite, those societies have, "Sexual Scarcity" hence the "Incel Phenomenon." Where some women in those "fear men" and it causes many guy/incels to have no relationships..etc.

Now, I'm not identifying with anyone and saying, "Incels are justified" rather I'm pointing it out, that it seems that in such a society where gender relations are poor something along those lines would happen.

What do you guys think?
I feel sorry for men. They have two choices. Be masculine as they should be or be scared of the abcd group. Everything is blamed on men why. They haven't changed, society has. God made man, woman was made from man for man. Ppl need to quit defending what is sinful and start listening to the word of God.

• Winner
Reactions: Juan777
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.