Why does it seem Feminism,Lesbianism and Androphobia go hand in hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why were you banned from a female reddit incel? Did they get offended that you were giving them attention? Maybe tried to talk to one? I heard that the male thirst was so deep and overwhelming they had to shut the sitea down. You see when they complain about men, its usually chads who want an easy lay, its never the looksmatch or uglier guys who actually want a relationship with them. Oh no they would rather ban people or take down the site then go there.

I never posted there, I just noticed one day it was removed. It was called "femcel" or something.

The place was toxic towards men, but I never understood why that sub-reddit was shut down when places like 'female dating strategy' (in my opinion much more toxic) still is allowed to exist. If we're talking about the same sub-reddit I don't believe it was removed because of thirsty men. One of the moderators who had similar reddit pages was lamenting the fact that they were getting shut down.

I do miss that place... it was interesting from a psychological perspective.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You do not agree with the song lyrics? That part was not a joke.
Why are you insisting that @Larnievc is a gal when it is clear that he is not? To call someone a woman in order to insult them is also an insult to women.

Was this because you couldn't answer the question?

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Why are you insisting that @Larnievc is a gal when it is clear that he is not? To call someone a woman in order to insult them is also an insult to women.

You are saying that poster is a guy? I will review the past posts later but this is not the impression I had. I believed I was talking to a fat bearded lady (as he/she described himself/herself). Anyway as we can not agree to disagree or respect each other I am done with this arc.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟274,976.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The issue is the genetic weeding argument that was already brought up. If their genes did not pass they were weeded out and are therefore losers. Anyone without progeny has been deemed a loser. Its what the feminists are saying.

Which feminists are saying this?

Not just the occasional nut-job or provocateur, but someone who's well respected within any particular orthodoxy of feminism?

Reactions: Juan777
Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Yep, burly, bearded gals like me.

@DaisyDay This post was located where she has admitted that she's a woman with a genetic disorder where she's growing a beard and is obese. If it's not true and this was sarcastic, then it is still in bad taste as this is making fun of woman who have that genetic anomality where they have allot of facial hair.

Therefore, this either is a woman who has Hirsutism and possibly has body dysmorphic disorder or someone who needs to seek professional help right away.

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Which feminists are saying this?

Not just the occasional nut-job or provocateur, but someone who's well respected within any particular orthodoxy of feminism?

Agreed. Perhaps I've been entertaining such on this thread and have the wrong impression about feminism. Fair enough.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
My thoughts exactly. The misgendering was bait. And an example of what passes for incel /mgtow humour e.g. women are ugly and fat, lol, you’re a woman, lol.

Noel Coward eat your heart out.

• Friendly
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@DaisyDay This post was located where she has admitted that she's a woman with a genetic disorder where she's growing a beard and is obese. If it's not true and this was sarcastic, then it is still in bad taste as this is making fun of woman who have that genetic anomality where they have allot of facial hair.

I don't believe he was making fun of bearded ladies, but remarking that he himself is bearded and burly and hinting very strongly to you that you made the mistake of referring to him as "she" and "gal". Now, instead of acknowledging your mistake, you double down and repeat the misgendering.

Therefore, this either is a woman who has Hirsutism and possibly has body dysmorphic disorder or someone who needs to seek professional help right away.
Sarcasm. He was telling you indirectly that you misgendered him. Now I know that some people cannot detect sarcasm or understand metaphors - it is just the way their brains work. I don't know whether you are in that group or not.

Hint: If you are uncertain as to someone's gender, religion, location, etc., look at their profile.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Staff Edit-Deleted Quote
Great, another intended insult. Again, @Larnievc 's profile says "Married", which according to the rules on this website precludes gay marriage, which means "not homosexual". I don't know why you would want to insult gay people who are not your target.

The question that seems to deeply offend you wasn't meant that way, seemingly not by him and certainly not by me, but straightforward. Rather than resorting to insults, you could say that you don't think it is an appropriate question for .... it would be helpful if you stated your reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
full

Thread locked permanently:
This discussion is inappropriate for a Christian site.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.