• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Why does God allow the Gold Dome to remain in Jerusalem?

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by LittleLambofJesus, May 24, 2019.

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. I have never thought about it

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. other

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. parousia70

parousia70 I'm livin' in yesterday's tomorrow Supporter

+2,885
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Does it?

This "Complex Procedure" you speak of MUST be followed by Genetic Levites who must first prove their Bloodlines are PURE:

Ezra 2:59,63
    59 And these were the ones who came up from Tel Melah, Tel Harsha, Cherub, Addan, and Immer; but they could not identify their father’s house or their genealogy, whether they were of Israel:...
    These sought their listing among those who were registered by genealogy, but they were not found; therefore they were excluded from the priesthood as defiled.

As it would be IMPOSSIBLE today for anyone to follow this part of the Complex Procedure you brought up, I'm guessing you allow for some wiggle room here?
    So instead of saying "it has to be followed" you might want to change your statement to something like:

"it is a whole, complex procedure that, for the most part, pretty much, should at least attempt to be followed as closely as possible today, even though it can never again be followed exactly as specified in scripture"

Of course, once you allow for even one deviation from the scriptural mandate based on your own whims, you open it up to unlimited deviations based an the whims of anyone, so your notion that the temple must be located in a specific spot goes right out the window....

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  2. Marilyn C

Marilyn C Newbie Supporter

+229
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Douggg,

The details of the rebuilt Temple are (as we know) in Ezekiel 40 onwards and written after the Russian war and Armageddon, thus after the tribulation. The Lord is not going to allow the wicked one to pollute His rebuilt Temple with the living water flowing out etc. and sit in the MOST holy place.

In Matt. 24 Jesus tells the Jews that people will be able to `see` the abomination of desolation.` That will be in the holy place but NOT in the MOST holy. The temple in King George St. has the altar visible so people will be able to see the desecration.

The MOST holy place in Ezekiel`s temple will not be visible for people to see in.

Marilyn.

3. Douggg

Douggg anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist

+1,686
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I agree that the forthcoming temple is not the Ezekiel 40 temple.

4. LittleLambofJesus

LittleLambofJesus PESKY DEVIL! GIT! l SAID GIT! Supporter

+28,178
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I like using google search to find thread topics.

ezekiel's temple christian forums site:www.christianforums.com - Google Search

Here are just 2:

Ezekiel's Millenial Temple That Jesus Will Build | Christian Forums
    https://www.christianforums.com › ... › Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum

Feb 14, 2017 - 20 posts - ‎3 authors
    See the temple described in Ezekiel chapter 41 beautifully shown in all its glory. This is the temple that Jesus will build with His 144000 priests.

Ezekiel's Temple vision does NOT HAVE future fulfillment ...
    https://www.christianforums.com › ... › General Theology › Dispensationalism

Mar 26, 2018 - 20 posts - ‎6 authors
    Dispensationalists all argue that Ezekiel's temple vision will be fulfilled in the supposed future millennial kingdom. But the abundance of ...

Ezekiel's Temple: why are we still not building? | Christian Forums
    https://www.christianforums.com › ... › Faith Groups › Messianic Judaism

May 13, 2017 - 20 posts - ‎3 authors
    If this Temple is to be built by us, Messianic Jews and Christians, then why are we ... Or that God is the builder of Ezekiel's vision of a temple.

5. Marilyn C

Marilyn C Newbie Supporter

+229
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Douggg,

Great.

Marilyn.

6. keras

keras Writer of Bible prophecy studies.

+1,562
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Jesus set the example, Matthew 21:19

7. Lost4words

Lost4words In reality, an old dog! Supporter

+3,744
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    You are not Jesus. Did He not teach us to turn the other cheek? To love ones neighbour?

8. keras

keras Writer of Bible prophecy studies.

+1,562
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    So L4W, if it was you standing in front of the Dome of the Rock, on the Temple mount, in Jerusalem, Israel; and wanting to have a look inside, but were rudely told you couldn't by a bearded man in a bed sheet, would you say: OK Brother, Peace be upon you. ?
    Or would you do as I did, pray that God would do as He has prophesied and destroy that building and all the followers of false religions.

9. Lost4words

Lost4words In reality, an old dog! Supporter

+3,744
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    I would just walk away and pray for him, and let God be the judge.

10. LittleLambofJesus

LittleLambofJesus PESKY DEVIL! GIT! l SAID GIT! Supporter

+28,178
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    [quoteLost4words said:
    Very Christian of you. :doh:
    Yes indeed..........great post L4w :preach:

Pro 25
    21 If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat;
    And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;
    22 For so you will heap coals of fire on his head,
    And the LORD will reward you.

Mat 5:44
    “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
    Luk 6:27
    “But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
    Luk 6:35
    “But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil.

Rom 12:20
    Therefore
    “If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
    If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
    For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.

Kindgdom Bible Studies Savior of the World Series Part 1

Let me quote again what the Lord says about this in I Tim. 2:1-6: "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, SUPPLICATIONS, PRAYERS, INTERCESSIONS, AND GIVING OF THANKS be made for A-L-L M-E-N ... for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who WILL HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus; Who gave Himself a RANSOM FOR A-L-L, to be testified (proven, demonstrated, fulfilled) IN DUE TIME."