benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
wow.... one thing I have to admit- just when I thought I heard it all- y'all hit me with new ones...

So an assembly of believers can be an assembly even if it's just one person?

Did not know that...

again, this begs the question- what act of worship did God specifically ask for as the body of Christ?

Yes, we can worship God by our lonesome in a whole bunch of ways and that's a good thing, but what is *the* worship as a body and believers did God specifically ask for?

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
and I urge you to quit it with the false dichotomous arguments all the time...

your whole post, that I choose on purpose to delete... I mean, can you make a post that is not always dig against Catholics and the faith, I mean do you have it in you to stop doing that?

Your disdain for Catholicism and perhaps even the Catholic ppl is noted. I got the memo- do not need to keep being ugly all the time with the dig. I can't have an honest to God conversation with you about anything with out you getting your digs in.

We get it Mont- you don't like Catholics...now can you move on to something else?

I feel sorry for you and I'll pray for you...
Absolutely amazing! would you mind explaining how this is anti-RC to this poor dumb ole country boy. I am sure that if Mont was in love with your doctrine he would be RC. There is a difference in being catholic and Roman Catholic. I just think you ar part of our no offense society. One can not embrace opposing doctrines. It is not a matter of hate. So pull in those chips cause people love knocking em off. Sometimes it even happens unintentionally.

bugkiller
927154.gif

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
umm, i was honesty just calling him by his first name... I asked if he and frog was the same dude because with the bugs and frogs jumping all over the place... I dunno- I just had a thought.

But wonder now if his name is implying something.

I hope the dude isn't implying the rest of the forum are all bugs he needs to hit with a fly squatter.
Naw somebody called me a swatter one day. That is how the flyswatter sig got started and somebody else seemed to like and provided the avatar which I liked. I picked up the name bugkiller from a former occupation - truck driver. I litterally had to take of the deceased twice a day to see where I was going 1,000,000 plus miles in 6 years saw alot of bugs. Hey I even cooked dinner for the birds. You should see them picking and choosing dinner off of grills all lined up and needing to be cleaned.

No bugkiller and Frogster are two different people with different religious backgrounds. We do act independant of each other and are friends.

The name is bugkiller all one word. I can live with you calling me bug or bugs. But I personally think we should have some kind of a close realtionship first. I do take it as a slur otherwise.

bugkiller
927154.gif

Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Absolutely amazing! would you mind explaining how this is anti-RC to this poor dumb ole country boy. I am sure that if Mont was in love with your doctrine he would be RC. There is a difference in being catholic and Roman Catholic. I just think you ar part of our no offense society. One can not embrace opposing doctrines. It is not a matter of hate. So pull in those chips cause people love knocking em off. Sometimes it even happens unintentionally.

bugkiller
927154.gif

It's OK. She doesn't understand and I don't know that we can explain it well enough to get past her own preconceived notions.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

bugkiller
927154.gif

just about every post is filled with this "RC" dig here or that "RC" dig there. The EO do a lot of the same things, and then there's the Eastern Rite Catholics, why it's just us he singles out?

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
so for those who are anti church- how do you offer worship to God? or do you see that as just a work too?

And Bug, the signature. I already explained it. perhaps you missed the post?

It's in reference to politics today and Catholicism. It as nothing to do with what you assume it does.
I guess since you are making such a fuss about the sig you really don't have much to say. I kinda think its cute and applies well to the name.

So here it is again just for you. And you can't turn my sig off.:D

bugkiller
927154.gif

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'm down.
Right on, brother.

Some worship is best done in private & kept between just you & the Lord.
;)

Churchianity!

Glory! Hallelujah!:cool::thumbsup:
Yeah thanks to the gossips when at church I do all my praying silently. Now at home that is a different story. I think we can have fellowship here. So far I haven't seen anybody arguing over the color of the carpet, somebody took my seat or parling place.

bugkiller
927154.gif

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
umm, i was honesty just calling him by his first name... I asked if he and frog was the same dude because with the bugs and frogs jumping all over the place... I dunno- I just had a thought.

But wonder now if his name is implying something.

I hope the dude isn't implying the rest of the forum are all bugs he needs to hit with a fly squatter.
I want to ask you if what I have said here at CF is not the truth? You have all the opportunity to show it as false doctrine if you can. But it must be done with scripture. Please do.

bugkiller
927154.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
sorry, swatter, not squatter...lol

well bug is shorter the bugkiller... (that's the real reason) so if this is the case then you better be prepared type in the whole long benedictaoo when you address me.
Personally I don't much care for your 'tude. Probably the only way I will address you is through the quote button.

bugkiller
927154.gif

Reactions: mont974x4
Upvote 0

cobweb

Cranky octogenarian at heart
Jan 12, 2006
Georgia, USA
✟20,938.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
John 13:34-35

34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I was asked about it ???
Oh yours, not mine. Dumb ole country boy mistake. Sorry, musta been a senior moment. So really my best guess is that you are applying the generic word catholic to be Roman Catholic. The two are totally different things.

bugkiller
927154.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Oh yours, not mine. Dumb ole country boy mistake. Sorry, musta been a senior moment. So really my best guess is that you are applying the generic word catholic to be Roman Catholic. The two are totally different things.

bugkiller
927154.gif

another Sr moment perhaps? and I'm southern so you can't play the country boy card on me...

My signature pertains to Catholics, not knowing what it is to be Catholic these days with all their liberal crap mixing politics in with their faith.

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
another Sr moment perhaps? and I'm southern so you can't play the country boy card on me...

My signature pertains to Catholics, not knowing what it is to be Catholic these days with all their liberal crap mixing politics in with their faith.
Just cause you live in the south dosen't mean your are country. I am not a city slicker, I live in de sticks hear? Ya can keep the stinkin city.

bugkiller
927154.gif

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Just cause you live in the south dosen't mean your are country. I am not a city slicker, I live in de sticks hear? Ya can keep the stinkin city.

bugkiller
927154.gif
okay.... actually I'm a suburban slicker... You are obviously isolated enough already so I recommend going to a church, any church, just so you can be around some ppl, so you can know how you are supposed to act around them...

Upvote 0