Why do you believe God created (1) lucifer and all other original angels, and (2) humans?

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What I am asking is what do you believe was His ultimate purpose in creating the angels and the humans?

fellowship, love, sharing ... to be one with Him and to experience all that He is.
Jesus prayed that we would have the same relationship with the Father that He has.

and ...
WOW to that one ;o)

John 17

9I ask on their behalf. I do not ask on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those You have given Me; for they are Yours. 10 All I have is Yours, and all You have is Mine; and in them I have been glorified.11 I will no longer be in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to You.

Holy Father, protect them by Your name, the name You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Gr8Grace

Mar 11, 2018
South Dakota
✟75,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I am asking is what do you believe was His ultimate purpose in creating the angels and the humans?
The angels were created to do Gods will. They were His agents/helpers in His work.
Psalm 103:20~~New American Standard Bible
Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!
Job 38:4-7~~"Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone--
while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

Satan rebelled and fell. And was judged. And satan accuses God of being a liar,unfair and unjust.(The angelic conflict)
Gen 3:4-5~~"You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman."For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Human's were created to witness to all that God is fair,just and righteous in all(His manifold wisdom) His dealings with His creatures. Humans resolve this kingdom conflict, and prove that God is just and righteous..........Through the Lord Jesus Christ and our witness for Him.

Eph 3~~ 10 His purpose was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to the eternal purpose that He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.…

Upvote 0