Why do some married people think its okay to get fat?

Conservativation

Jun 18, 2009
✟13,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well there is a huge difference as to how you are diabetic between the two...Type 1 diabetes is when your body doesnt produce enough insulin or any...Insulin is in charge of moving sugar out of our blood and into your fat and muscle cells..without insulin we are basically poisoned to death from sugar..

Type 2 ..is when you produce plenty enough insulin..but the cells in your body wont utilize the insulin..insulin resistance..the insulin sort of gets "ignored" so to speak by your fat cells and muscle cells so instead of absorbing sugar (via the insulin)out of your blood stream the sugar stays in your blood.the end result is the same..sugar in your blood continuously and at high levels..

Thats why type 1 people .have to inject insulin..they simply dont have any to begin with..and type2 people take a medication(or the point..eat helthier excerize and weight control) that corrects the cells resistance to your insulin that is already available...

If you arent taking insulin..I would be shocked that you are type 1..and arent going into diabetic siezures..shock ..and quite fankly alive..

Here is a quote about type 1..

Source.. Insulin and Type 1 Diabetes : Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution

Dallas

One small correction, diabetic seizures are not from high sugar, they are from low sugar, take your insulin shot then dont eat..that sort of thing, the physical effect of being diabetic and not taking insulin (type 1) isnt seizure and shock, its as stated above urination, extreme fatigue, and ultimately multiple organ failure beginning at kidneys

Its a common misconception, and a deadly one, that diabetic seizure shock means the person needs insulin.....they need sugar

A funny story, one of my best friends is type 1, since he was 10. In college we lived in the same fraternity house and he gave himself shots and everyone knew if he stopped responding and blanked out, give him sugar, Coke or something, or it would begin a big seizure.

After a heavy night of drinking, the next morning i was summoned to his room by his room mates, they knew I was the closest to him and would handle things, my diabetic friend was laying in bed jerking uncontrollably, while one room mate was pouring something from a can into his mouth........it was DIET COKE.....ended up an ambulance came and IV'd him with glucose and later we had a hoot of a laugh at giving him diet coke

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Simulposted with the above, so I am now adding this. Dallas: I do take insulin. I stated in this post that oral meds have no effect on me. I take 30 units of Novolin at bedtime, and an adjustable rate of Novolog at meal times, depending on my reading. Since being changed to the Novolin from Lantus, I often don't even have to take the adjustable rate insulin.

I have been asking myself, since there is some question of whether I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes, why the answer to that question is so important to me. Again, emotions and feeling judged are coming into play. No matter how people say it, when filtered through my emotions, I'm going to hear, "If you have type 1 diabetes, it isn't your fault, but type 2, that's the natural consequence of you being a fat pig." I have been under pressure to lose weight since I hit puberty at age 8 (earlier than for most people) even though I didn't actually become clinically overweight until I was in high school, and didn't enter the "obese" category until after my first two children were born. I had gained 40 pounds with each pregnancy, but didn't lose any of it after their births. As mentioned, the third time, I gained nothing, but still didn't lose anything after delivery.

Well, under all that pressure, I haven't even so much as put sugar on my cereal since I was in elementary school. Nowadays, I challenge anyone to find anything excessive about my eating habits. When I overate, it was for no other reason than that I was physically feeling hunger. People would have reason not to believe me. "That's your third helping, you know." "But I'm still hungry." "Oh, nonsense. You don't need that much. You're just being a pig." (I realize I'm using the word "pig" a lot, but that's because it is the word I was most likely to hear.) Well, it's true I didn't need that much, but my body didn't know that. When my sugar is high, I'm going to feel hungry even if I have not skipped a meal. That being the case, my practice now is, when I'm hungry between meals I check my blood sugar rather than eating right away. Chances are, it will be high. I take insulin and bring it down, and then the hunger goes away, and I don't need to eat after all. Before I was diagnosed as diabetic, before I had access to testing kits and insulin, I would have assumed that the weak feeling and stomach growling indicated I was hungry, and eaten.

Complicate matters with the fact that, even at a healthy weight for me, I will still be larger than the average woman. I will not always be fat, but I will always be big. Even with no body fat on me whatsoever, as medical tests have shown, I cannot weigh less than 140, because that's what my non-fat body composition (bones, muscles, and internal organs) weighs. And, with no body fat at all, I would be quite ill, wouldn't I? A very fit 20% body fat would take me to 175. Even 200 pounds, which is 30% body fat, would only make me *borderline* overweight. I am not clinically "obese" until I reach 35% body fat, at which point I would weigh 215. You know what? I weighed 180 in high school, and thought I was as fat as a ... there's that "p" word again. And how many people would want to just *scream* at me that any woman who is 5'6" is "overweight" at 150?

I have more weight to lose, but I am not nearly as fat as I thought I was.

I don't know how much weight I've lost, and won't know until the next time I go to the doctor. I don't keep a scale at home, because if I did I would get obsessed with it. But I know that I am having to go through and shrink all my clothes by around three inches. Both my clothes and my skin are sagging on me.

PS: My profile photo was taken at my heaviest weight. Anyone is welcome to look at my profile and gague for themselves the degree of fatness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One small correction, diabetic seizures are not from high sugar, they are from low sugar, take your insulin shot then dont eat..that sort of thing, the physical effect of being diabetic and not taking insulin (type 1) isnt seizure and shock, its as stated above urination, extreme fatigue, and ultimately multiple organ failure beginning at kidneys

Its a common misconception, and a deadly one, that diabetic seizure shock means the person needs insulin.....they need sugar

O.K ..the point is though with ZERO insulin(the case with many type 1's)..you arent going to last more than a few months.You wouldnt even be able to cut out carbs and survive..and you would be violently ill..(including going blind)...before you died of kidney failure or a heart attack or both.

After a heavy night of drinking, the next morning i was summoned to his room by his room mates, they knew I was the closest to him and would handle things, my diabetic friend was laying in bed jerking uncontrollably, while one room mate was pouring something from a can into his mouth........it was DIET COKE.....ended up an ambulance came and IV'd him with glucose and later we had a hoot of a laugh at giving him diet coke

Yes I understand low blood sugar..even non diabetics have typically experienced bouts of that..I know I have..From not eating enough..

Thats the thing..its about keeping as leveled as you can without swings up and swings down of glucose ..and obviously we need to absorb the sugar into our cells when its present..we cant have a high level of sugar floating around in our blood continuoulsy..As well as I think the cells' starve" when we dont absorb the sugar thats in the blood......then we start to burn fat and muscle at a rapid rate..

Also type1 one from my reasearch is typically diagnosed before the age of 20..

I remember being in the pediatric ward...when my son had pnuemonia..we saw a lot of children in there for various reasons..there was a little girl who had been rushed there having a seizure..and her mother said they dignosed her with type1 diabetes..she was maybe 9 or 10..this was obviously not anything to do with her lifestyle..

I think that might be wear LBF is getting that "thin people" can get diabetes too..Yep this little girl was probably 75lbs at 4 ' 10' tall..Her pancreas simply wasnt producing insulin..that would have to have been soley genetics..

Dallas

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been asking myself, since there is some question of whether I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes, why the answer to that question is so important to me. Again, emotions and feeling judged are coming into play. No matter how people say it, when filtered through my emotions, I'm going to hear, "If you have type 1 diabetes, it isn't your fault, but type 2, that's the natural consequence of you being a fat pig."

LoveBirds..I have only ever been talkign about type 2 diabetes..I have pointed that out many times..If you have type 1 diabetes of course that is to my knowledge not preventable..

Having said that..I would never say you or anyone is a 'fat pig" therefore its thier fault they have diabetes type TWO..

But DENYING that obesity can not cause type 2 diabetes because some completely warp that FACT into beign called a "fat pig' is not fair to anyone..Its a dangerous and preventable disease..

Some estimates are that 1 in 3 children born after the year 2000 will develop TYPE 2 diabetes ...in there lifetime..from OBESITY ..

Its irresponsible to NOT inform people of that because of the sensitivities of people who are overweight..

In fact people have tried to SUE Mcdonalds because its been shown that the food they serve is absolutley horrible for you ..and there is some evidence you can become "addicted" to it..and it will clearly cause obesity..and obesity links you do many preventable diseases..

Being armed with the facts...is the only appropriate and ETHICAL way to approach the issue..Denying it..or keeping that information hidden..will LITTERALLY in the long run KILL people..that otherwise had they known AVOIDED these preventable conditions...

Dallas

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LoveBirds let me give you an analogy..Alcoholism "runs" in my family.my grandftehr died of "complications due to alcoholism"..my mother admits to being a "type" of alcoholic..one of my sisters admits to being an acloholic..so does my brother..

Im an alcoholic..

Now I have been embarrased..humiliated and ashamed of my drinking..there are plenty of people to look down on me..and my family...and names ..like "slobbering drunk"..Which oddly I can call myself..if I want.. But I dont appreciate someone ELSE calling me that..

anyway..the information available is that alcoholism can lead to an early death..can cause liver conditions including cirrhosis...contribute to heart disease..and diabetes type 2...strokes..etc..

Alcohol is not harmful in moderate amounts..some alcohol can even be medicinal..But over consumption can wreak havok (and does) on your body..thats just a fact..

Now should I get angry or my feelings hurt if my doctor tells me your drinking is causing you to have some health issues?And say..he might as well call me a "slobbering drunk"?Or a "gluttenous drunkard"..That he is begin insenstive by warning me?

Should my sister tell me Im looking down at her because I am sober now..and she isnt when I tell her iM concerned becasue she is already at 41 showing early signs of liver disease?That if she stops now can be reversed?

Should her doctor tell her that she is an alcoholic by genetics?And that people who dont drink can also get the same diseases?

My brother and his girlfriends..friend of theirs litterally keeled over dead in their bathroom ..in his mid 50's..she found him dead in their bathroom when he ws visiting for a week....coroners report was caused due to complications due to alcoholism..I think he had a heart attack but it was related to a condition of excess iron being in your blood from alcohoholism..But you can also get that same condition hereditarily ...and not every alcoholic develops it..Its hemochromatosis..

Dallas

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's an excellent analogy, Dallas. As an alcoholic myself, I get it. By the way, I never advocated denying that there was a connection between obesity and later developing diabetes 2. I only said in my case, I don't think there is that connection, whether I have type 1 or type 2.

For me (and me only) the question comes down to: What was causing me to feel extreme hunger, even though I was eating plenty, and often more than my body needed? If it wasn't that the diabetes made the energy (in the form of sugar) get backed up in my blood instead of getting to my tissues, and therefore my tissues thought I was starving and sent me hunger signals, what was it? I realize that question can't be answered here, because on CF we can't give medical advice.

Here is the evidence that relates to me, personally, and only me--to others, maybe or maybe not:

1. Despite concerted effort, I was not losing weight until my insulin was changed. May I conclude from this that ignoring hunger and simply deciding to eat less didn't work for me?

2. I am now losing that weight without any *conscious* decision to eat less on my part. If I am eating less, it is only because I no longer feel excessively hungry. May I conclude from this that some malfunction in my body, and not a simple lack of self-discipline, caused me to overeat? Which leads me back to the opening question: If that malfunction was not diabetes, what was it?

3. Even at my most fit, I would still weigh more than the average woman of my height. As has been pointed out in this thread, everyone's healthy weight is not the same. But, that business of weighing more than average has caused me to face a lifetime of criticism for being "fat," long before I actually was.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Conservativation

Jun 18, 2009
✟13,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Two ways to "feel" hunger

One, an empty stomach, and two, low blood sugar/lack of available calories. these feelings are very different, have different urgency as perceived by accompanying urges.
If my stomach growls I can manage, if i get shaky and nervous and head feels light from low sugar I guess, its like i will eat everything, packages and all until the feeling is gone

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:D Reps for your "packages and all." That was funny. And exactly the kind of hunger I was describing.

On one occasion, during a self-imposed starvation, I decided, since the refrigerator was empty, now was a good time to clean it. I bent down to remove the vegetable crisper.... and woke up on the floor.

This was before I was diagnosed.

And no, I didn't end up losing any weight.

Upvote 0
May 25, 2010
Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Complicate matters with the fact that, even at a healthy weight for me, I will still be larger than the average woman. I will not always be fat, but I will always be big. Even with no body fat on me whatsoever, as medical tests have shown, I cannot weigh less than 140, because that's what my non-fat body composition (bones, muscles, and internal organs) weighs. And, with no body fat at all, I would be quite ill, wouldn't I? A very fit 20% body fat would take me to 175. Even 200 pounds, which is 30% body fat, would only make me *borderline* overweight. I am not clinically "obese" until I reach 35% body fat, at which point I would weigh 215. You know what? I weighed 180 in high school, and thought I was as fat as a ... there's that "p" word again. And how many people would want to just *scream* at me that any woman who is 5'6" is "overweight" at 150?

Hey, just wanted to say you're not alone. I'm 5'4", 174 pounds, and 19% body fat. :) Oh and a size 16.

Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Someone said something about not eating/starving, and I was gonna say - don't do that!! You don't lose weight by starving, you just cause your metabolism to crash and then your body wants to hang onto fat.

Yeah I know it all, right? Because yesterday I decided that as I am "overweight" at 125lbs I would get back on track and try to get down to the golden chalice of 115, so I ate about 900 calories all day, which was okay, not too uncomfortable, and then I did cross training this morning with weights and the treadmill .. then got on the scale .. and I had gained half a pound. When I picked my jaw up from the floor I just started laughing. What an idiot, honestly. Like I don't know this stuff? Basically, I dumped my metabolism down the toilet yesterday, and no amount of running is going to kick it back up. I need to eat properly today and I know that tomorrow the needle will start to go down. So, yeah, that's only one time it has happened to me, but it has happened plenty in the past. Especially if you have diabetes but even if you don't, don't starve.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I only said in my case, I don't think there is that connection, whether I have type 1 or type 2.

Another thing..someone with type 2 diabetes..uncontrolled..or even just over time regardless of meds..can end up beign insulin dependent..

IOW my husband is no doubt type 2 diabetic..he does not need insulin injections his body manufactures that..but over time the cells can be damaged could end up needing insulin the same as a type 1..if he does NOT keep it under control..

So you could be a type 1 diabetic..or a type 2 insulin dependent.

Also..Im not arguing that one of the symptoms of diabetes can't be constant feelings of hunger..

but when Im referring to obesity being a cause(major contributor) to diabetes ..Im referring to type 2..a non diabetic..overeating and being over weight and eating unealthy foods..(and also lack of physcal excersize for its OWN reasons)..can be a direct CAUSE of diabetes type 2..not a symptom of it..

My husband had ALL the classics..his eyesight went from better than perfect to barely able to drive the car from the severity of his loss of vision in a few months (in fact thats why he went to the doctor..it was getting dangerous for him to drive he went to the eye doctor)....he had unquenchable thirst..I remember him coming in the kitchen and just gulping water down like a pelican swalling whole fish..GULP! GULP!!//We had joked too..unknowingly that he was getting the old mans "prostrate" because he got up 3 or 4 times during the night to pee...and of course to go in the kitchen to gulp down more water..

Insatiable appetite wasnt a symptom of his..It was thirst..

He noticed after he started treatment..and he was eating properly...THEN he felt like he was hungry all the time..That I dont know..but we were assuming he was used to eating large greasy sugary meals..very "filling" and he was now eating things like raw almonds..a banana...a salad with fresh veggies for a meal..and was in a type of "food withdrawel"..

YOu have to understand though..he was accustomed to eating at least one meal a day somewhere junk..like a Mcdonalds or Whataburger.he also ate everyday something sweet..like an apple pie..or brownies..or cookies..he had a terrible habit of eating that sweet stuff(patries and donuts etc) in the middle of the night..he would wake up every night..and eat a twinkie or a couple cookies at 2 or 3 am ..and gulp down milk with it..One time I got so mad at him ..he throughout the night..ended up eatign an entire pecan pie..he called in sick to work the next day with an upset stomach.(like he was sick)..Yeah..well WHO wouldnt be..a pecan pie litterally has about 3 CUPS of sugar in it..

And he is overweight..but not enormously..I think the heaviest he has been at 5'10 is like 210lbs..But for his frame..he shoudl only weigh a max of about maybe 165 /70 lbs..Plus as I have mentioned..he does NOT excersize..so Im sure hs BMI is high..which is the problem nt the # on the scale..

Dallas

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LovebirdsFlying

Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Someone said something about not eating/starving, and I was gonna say - don't do that!! You don't lose weight by starving, you just cause your metabolism to crash and then your body wants to hang onto fat.

Which could explain a lot.

Since the onset of puberty, when I was 8, I have been pressured to watch my weight. I didn't know it, but at that time I was not overweight at all. I was exactly the weight I should have been for my height, build, and level of physical maturity. But in a culture of thinner-is-better, I was held to ridicule because I was the heaviest child in my grade at school, boy or girl. Of course I was also the tallest and the most developed, but that didn't matter. All that counted was the number on the scale, and mine was the highest. Hence I was "fat."

In those days, for school health records, heights and weights were taken right there in class. Nowadays privacy laws wouldn't allow this, thank God, but back then, a scale was wheeled into the classroom, where the nurse did the weighing and measuring. In full hearing of everybody, the nurse would tell the teacher what the numbers were, and the teacher would write it down. As I approached the scale, a boy said out loud, to my utter humiliation, "I'll bet she weighs a thousand pounds." I didn't, of course. I weighed only 70. I was also 4'4, which was about a head taller than everyone else. From pediatrics.about.com:

A 8 year and 6 months old (female) child who is 70 pounds and is 4 feet and 4 inches tall has a body mass index of 18.2, which is at the 81th percentile, and would indicate that your child is at a healthy weight.​

And yet I was already being judged and called fat. Why? Because I weighed 70, while my classmates ranged from 55 to 65. At this stage in my life, only other children would come right out and tell me I was fat. Adults would take the attitude of, "Of course you're not fat, dear... but are you sure you want to eat that?" Even if "that" was only a tossed salad.

Later in life, my sister and I were in conversation, voicing our mutual frustration over our difficulties losing weight. An uncle, passing by us and catching our subject matter, ventured, "Stop eating?" Really, uncle? You want us to stop eating? Starvation? No, of course he didn't mean that, but this is the constant message.

So I've starved myself, sometimes days at a time, only to make up for it later in a huge binge. "Everything, packaging and all," as Cons says. :D When are people most likely to take notice of my eating habits? Not when I'm starving myself; I'm pretty much isolated from society during that phase of the cycle. When hunger forces me of hiding, they see me wolfing it down. So they conclude that I eat like that all the time, and make some remark on the order of, "No wonder you're so fat." Which shames me, and sends me into another starvation cycle. Note, this hasn't happened in several years, but it used to be the typical pattern.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, starving is a mug's game. Doesn't work. Just destroys the metabolism, causes all kinds of gastric problems, lowers your blood sugar - which is especially bad in your case, and leads to complete lethargy. To diet, it's better to eat as close to unprocessed as possible, and keep it simple. The more chemicals and preservatives, the worse the food. If you really read labels - which I do, because I'm a fanatic about what I put into my body - some of that stuff is scary, especially "low fat" "low carb" and/or "low calorie". I can't remember which company it was that brought out the small packages of frozen "healthy" veggies a few years ago. I got some of those to eat with my lunchtime tuna or whatever, and then I started looking at the ingredients because you would think - veggies, nothing to worry about there, right? And yet .. there were all kinds of chemicals used in that package. I was very surprised and stopped getting them. How can you ruin a vegetable for goodness sake? Some packages of veggies are completely innocent, but these were not.

Yeah, and starving does lead to binging too. That's your body screaming I'M STARVING, GIMME!! Fasting is one thing - but to be handled with care by diabetics - but starving, it's just unnatural.

Don't take on the P word, *or* if it''s possible, you could always try to embrace it?? Yeah, I'm a pig, so what, shut up. I understand though that trying to joke away those childhood things aren't easy. When I was 13, German measles inoculations were mandatory. We all had them. I passed out in front of my entire class after the shot. I heard about it almost every other day for the rest of my high school life. Guys would pretend to faint right in front of me. Oh man. I know it's not like the F word or the P word, but it was very embarrassing. Bah. Oh, and another time, I threw a backpack across the room and I broke a school window. And then I became known as "smasher". Yeah, I didn't like HS much either.

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So the sequence of events seems to be:

1. I was once a healthy weight, but because I was larger than average, I was erroneously told I was fat.
2. Because I believed I was fat, and that "not eating" was the way to lose weight, I began starving myself.
3. Starvation bottomed out my metabolism, causing my body to learn to hold on to whatever it could get.
4. The genuine state of starvation sent me massive hunger signals which led to binges.
5. My ruined metabolism packed on the pounds and wouldn't let them go.
6. The obesity led to the diabetes.
7. High blood sugar from the diabetes resulted in still more massive hunger signals.
8. The binge/starve cycle continued, sabotaging my weight loss efforts.
9. Managing my diabetes well has stopped the intense hunger signals, which broke the cycle.
10. I am now losing weight.

:clap:

I'll be leaving for vacation soon, so I might not be able to check back for answers in the next couple of weeks. But if I have the logic right or wrong now, I hope someone can inform me.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I gained between 3-8 pounds with my 2nd pregnancy. Someone (that had gained like 80) told me that I was starving my child and that I was going to have another NICU baby. When I needed my gall bladder out and had to wait a bit, i lost almost 30 pounds in just a few weeks. THEN I had anorexia.

There are people who really are just nutters.

I got that one. I lost 80 pounds in 7 months (11 pounds a month, or 2 pounds a week, totally healthy loss), and did it again after having my son, and I was anorexic. I just read about how Jennifer Hudson is now a size zero, and how her weight loss "cannot be healthy" and must be a sign that she has a poor self image. She started losing weight in 2008 and between then and 2011 she went from a size 16 to size 0. So losing that kind of weight over years is unhealthy? And not wanting to be a size 16 means you hate yourself? I didn't get it.

As for the whole diabetes debate... It's like lung cancer. People who smoke are more likely to get lung cancer, which is a "known known." However, not all smokers will get lung cancer and not all people who get lung cancer will be smokers.

Diabetes and obesity are the same way. You are more prone to some types of diabeties (since not all diabetes are created equal) with an unhealthy eating lifestyle (which will also contribute to obesity), but not all obese people have diabetes and not all diabetics are obese.

Last edited:
Upvote 0