Why do some Christians who oppose vaccination are OK with blood transfusions and organ transplants?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Why are these very same Fundies who oppose vaccinating themselves or their kids, on Biblical grounds, are totally OK with blood transfusions, blood donations, and organ transplants?
There is some evidence, some information, that some blood transfusions may be 'helpful', at least.
Same with organ transplants. (though the whole field is filled with corruption and greedy corporations and motives).

There is a lot of evidence, a lot of information, available to most people in the USA, that shts (made from or including with toxic chemicals) may be more devastatingly harmful than any benefit possible. (all the apparent 'benefits' are possibly achieved by many people in OTHER WAYS, without such risk).

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
"It takes up to 18 years for the body to clear half of the dose of mercury from the body. Once mercury is in the body it comes out only VERY slowly."
Mercury: How To Get This Lethal Poison Out Of Your Body

Certain (negative) heavy metals require chelation therapy to get them out.... Its not as simple as you make it appear to be intended for the simple minded. Some infants and young children given mercury in their vaccinations can not counter with immune systems that are still developing.
About a decade ago, on televised news about a local hospital, they reported that they found an enzyme test they could do from a swab in the mouth, for a baby one day old.
If the enzyme was missing, they said they would tell (or could tell) the parents that the baby would be autistic. (the enzyme is the one they identified as being needed to eliminate mercury from the body in normal healthy immune systems)
If the enzyme was present, they said they would tell (or could tell) the parents that the baby would not be autistic.
They did not (or would not) tell the parents why, nor how toxic mercury is.

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Most vaccines given to children have extremely high rates of effectiveness with extremely low rates of serious adverse reactions. The "additional materials" each have a necessary purpose and are safe. The median age of onset for autism correlates to when children get vaccinations but vaccines are not the cause of vaccine. The myth that they are has been exhaustively debunked after years of studies.
I don't care. I was answering the question that Christians are not rejecting vaccines because of the Bible. Anyone who wants to be vaccinated that is their prerogative.

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jehovah Witnesses are not true Christianity. They are not fundies. They are the ones who refuse blood transfusions, based upon a bollixed and distorted understanding about what the Law states about the blood of animals.
Tell that to the OP. I don't care. I simply pointed out that no Christian rejects vaccines because of the Bible. JWs are not Christians.

• Useful
Reactions: Thera
Upvote 0

GraceBro

Eternally Forgiven, Alive, and Secure.
Dec 24, 2017
Central Coast
Visit site
✟102,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As I am taking immunology class, I am now learning in pictures and videos what are specific proteins and molecules and what do they have to do with the immune system. I noticed that many Bible believing Christians rail against all vaccination on reasons they claim is based in the Bible, but yet they're OK with blood transfusions. The JWs reject blood transfusions using many of the same Bible passages that the Fundies use to argue against vaccines, to claim the reasons why blood transfusions or donations are sinful.

Why are these very same Fundies who oppose vaccinating themselves or their kids, on Biblical grounds, are totally OK with blood transfusions, blood donations, and organ transplants? :scratch:

I did watch the trailer for Vaxxed and several YouTube clips of parent's stories claiming that their kids got autism or other bad reactions after they got vaccinated on the Vaxxed II channel.

Oh yeah, I happen to have regressive autism, though now I'm at the Asperger's level of functioning. According to my parents, I was totally normal from the time I was born until I was about 15 months of age. At that point, which happened to be soon after I got my MMR vaccine, I started to talk less and less and became more socially inward and awkward. I also started doing very odd autistic stuff, like I used put a toy train in my ear and tapped it. I stopped talking altogether just before I turned 2, and I didn't speak again until I was 6.
I have yet to see videos my parents took of myself as a baby and a toddler before my autistic regression.

My parents story of my life before autism, I can totally believe that, even though that kind of autistic regression in which a kid is totally normal before the regression, is statistically very rare. But as far as whether vaccines are involved, I'm on the fence.
It's because vaccinations are at the point where they are being forced on people. Transfusions and organ transplants are not forced yet.

Upvote 0

GraceBro

Eternally Forgiven, Alive, and Secure.
Dec 24, 2017
Central Coast
Visit site
✟102,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is this similar to seat belts in cars in some ways perhaps?
I believe it's about people wanting control over their own bodies and not wanting vaccines they believe are harmful to their health or the health of their children forced upon them with the threat of some sort of punishment for non-compliance.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Thera

Sep 21, 2019
Montreal
✟52,709.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is this similar to seat belts in cars in some ways perhaps?
It would be, if a high percentage of seat-belt users were claimed to be strangled and/or permanently disabled by the devices, irrespective of whether or not the car had crashed.

I didn't say give immunity to all manufacturers for all things. With vaccines there are clear reasons to give such an immunity, largely related to the inexact science of medicine.
I don't think it has ever been shown that medicine is a less exact science than vehicle manufacture. If it ever was, that would be very strong grounds not to take vaccines, or indeed most medicines.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
About a decade ago, on televised news about a local hospital, they reported that they found an enzyme test they could do from a swab in the mouth, for a baby one day old.
If the enzyme was missing, they said they would tell (or could tell) the parents that the baby would be autistic. (the enzyme is the one they identified as being needed to eliminate mercury from the body in normal healthy immune systems)
If the enzyme was present, they said they would tell (or could tell) the parents that the baby would not be autistic.
They did not (or would not) tell the parents why, nor how toxic mercury is.

I was told by a biologic dentist that Glutathione is what is needed to detox mercury. Its not an an enzyme per se. But the enzyme that was alleged to be missing may have a function in the body producing Glutathione. Yet, without Glutathione many people would not live for very long.... Poor Glutathione levels are found in people with certain autoimmune diseases.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I don't think it has ever been shown that medicine is a less exact science than vehicle manufacture. If it ever was, that would be very strong grounds not to take vaccines, or indeed most medicines.
The reasons are overwhelmed the same way the cigarettes advertising and give-a-ways (to soldiers, etc)
overwhelmed young people with the "need" to be cool, to smoke, to be hip, or whatever....

The true reasons for and against are much more difficult to ascertain, IF the men selling the toxins are trusted.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums