why do people think the moon landing was fake?

Psalm 27

Aug 21, 2020
Uk
✟117,243.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
The images show a short distance to the horizon.
upload_2021-7-9_11-45-22.jpeg

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Because of The Bible, in The Bible it states the moon is a created light, that has been placed in the raqia above the earth (same also for the sun and stars).

So the moon (or the sun and stars) is not out 230,000+ miles away from earth, in a made up outer space.

I personally believe man can go only several miles high in a airplane. Men do not get in rockets and go up.

Rockets go up into the sky and come down. They do not go to outer space.

Here is a war rocket and a so call space rocket they both have the same arc. The rockets is just a little higher in its arc.

a1b110e4-782a-11eb-8b9d-76c80a88a6d4_image_hires_011637.jpeg

347586_b08dff81a7e90f3bb02c09992113086b.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

obscura

Jul 6, 2021
The Desert
✟4,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Buzz Aldrin admitted himself, twice.

Not only that, when you look at the conference of the three astronauts after they "came back", they don't look like three guys who supposedly just achieved one of the greatest human feats in history. They look downcast, anxious. It's just very strange.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Not only that, when you look at the conference of the three astronauts after they "came back", they don't look like three guys who supposedly just achieved one of the greatest human feats in history. They look downcast, anxious. It's just very strange.

Could you list all the countries that you think are complicit in this conspiracy?

Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Americas have supposed, to have been to the moon (and back). But people are sure making a big deal about someone going up a few miles and coming back down 50+ years after this supposed 200,000+ space trip.

Kind of like some one running a minute mile back in the 60's and now people are celebrating 30 minute ran miles now.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Americas have supposed, to have been to the moon (and back). But people are sure making a big deal about someone going up a few miles and coming back down 50+ years after this supposed 200,000+ space trip.

Kind of like some one running a minute mile back in the 60's and now people are celebrating 30 minute ran miles now.

At what point is Branson going to join in the conspiracy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Actually I don't see how you can say they looked downcast at all. They were there explaining the job they did and required a lot of technical talk. At times that can sound a little dry but necessary information to go through to explain how they did it. I hardly expect you could expect them jumping up and down with excitement in explaining how their on board computers work. In going though it though it explained how the great achievement was accomplished.

Going to the Moon in my thinking was possibly the greatest most exciting thing man has done with technology and it was one of the greatest pleasures of my youth watching it all play out.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
May be when all the lies have been exposed, we will find out, but we may not. That will be up to God and His will.
So he's not part of it right now. But when he joins - for some remarkably obscure reason, then we'll somehow find out.

How about Bezos and Musk? Not sure about those guys and everyone who works for them either?

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
May be when all the lies have been exposed, we will find out, but we may not. That will be up to God and His will.

And apart from Branson, Bozos and SpaceX, we have a couple of other companies involved in the space business. All of these have any number of people working for them (it must run into the tens of thousands) and have spent no small amounts of money (which definitely runs into the billions) in either designing, developing or building and launching various pieces of machinery for the space industry. According to some people, they'd all need to be part of a world wide conspiracy to 'hide the truth'. Do you think so?

They include, but are not limited to:

Orbita, Northrop Grunman Sierra Nevada Corp, Blue Origin, Boeing, Scaled Composites, The Spaceship Company, Copenhagen Suborbitals, PD Aerospace, Agnicul Cosmos, ARCA Space, Australian Space Research Institute, Astra Space, Bellatrix Aerospace, Blue Shift Aerospace, Borneo Suborbitals, Canadian Arrow, Datiotect Aerospacial, Exos Aerospace, Firefly Aerospace, Gilmore Space Technologies, Generation Orbit, General Aeronautics, Independence-X Aerospace, Interorbital Systems, Interstellar Technologies, Isare Aerospace, Launcher, Leaf Space, Lin Industrial, Lockheed Martin, Mishaal Aerospace, OneSpace, Orbex, OribitX, Orbital Transport and Raketen AG, Perigree Aerospace, PLD Space, Relativity Space, Rocket Crafters, Rocket Lab, RocketStar, Rocket Factory Augsburg, Skyroot Aerospace, Skyora, SpaceForest, Space Services Inc, SpaceLS, SpaceX, United Launch Alliance, Vector Launch, Virgin Orbit, Zero2Infinity, ArcaSpace, Astreobotic Technology, Euroluna, Golden Spike Company, Hakuto, Interorbital Systems, Intuitive Machines, Lunar Mission One, Masten Space Systems, Masten Space Sysyems, Moon Express, Odyssey Moon, Omega Envoy, OrbitBeyond, PTScientists, Puli Space Technologies, Team FREDNET, Team Italia, Team Indus, TransOrbital, Team Plan B, Spacebit, Space IL, Space Exploration Corp, Synergy Moon, ARCA, Armadillo Aerospace, ASRI, Blue Origin, Interorbital Systems, Rotary Rocket, Swedish Space Corp, UP Aerospace, World View Enterprises, Accion Systems, Ad Astra Rocket Company, ArianeGroup, CU AeroSpace, Exo Terra Resource, Reaction Engines Ltd, SpaceDev, Ursa Major Technologies, Antrix Corp, Eurokot Launch Services, Glavcosmos, IHI Corporation, International Launch Services, ISC Kosmotras, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Sea Launch, Starsem, Un ited Launch Alliance, Shakleton Energy Company, Made In Space, Deep Space Industyries, Cosmic Shielding Corporation, Planetoid Mines, Deep Space Industries, isapce, Moon Express, Planetary Resources, Shackleton Energy Company, Space Development Nexus, Axiom Space, Bigelow Aerospace, Galactic Suite Ltd, Orion Span, Sierra Nevada Corp, Mars One, Altius Space Machines, Andrews Space, Alen Space, Astranis, TESBL Aerospace Corporation, Axelspace, Craig Technologies, EADS Astrium Satellites, Innovative Solutions In Space, Mynaric, RUAGSpace, SpaceDev, Xplore, Mircorp, Rocketship Tours and Virgin Gallactic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And here's a list of all the countries and groups of countries that have a space agency. All of them working together to maintain this conspiracy.

Belarus, Central American Assoc., El Salvador, Mexico, Algeria, Asia Pacific, Austrian, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, UK, Bulagaria, Canada, China, Columbia, Czechoslavakia, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Spain, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Kazahkstan, New Zealand, North Korea, South Korea, Lithuania, Malaysia, US Egypt, Australia, France, Paraguay, Peru, Phillippines, Argentina, Mongolia, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Taiwan, Nigeria, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Romania, Egypt, Morocco, Russia, Turkey, Bangladesh, Poland, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Syria.

And some that are in development:

Armenia, Brunei, Cambodia, Carribean Community, Croatia, Haiti, Laos, Myanmar, Serbia, South Ameriaca, Sri Lanka and Uruguay.

Approximate budget being spent on 'a conspiracy'? About $60 billion List of government space agencies - Wikipedia

What shall we list next? All the planetariums in the world? All the optical/radio telescopes (we've got 19 in Australia alone)?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Probably because it took place 50 years ago, and these days despite considerably more advanced technology, nobody seems able to achieve a manned moon landing.

While I'm not claiming it was faked, I don't expect to see anyone else go to the moon within my lifetime.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Probably because it took place 50 years ago, and these days despite considerably more advanced technology, nobody seems able to achieve a manned moon landing.

While I'm not claiming it was faked, I don't expect to see anyone else go to the moon within my lifetime.

Let me list three reasons which are most likely the reason for not going back and you pick the ones you think are relevant:

1. Political.
2. Budgetary.
3. Technological.

Let me give you a clue. Pick 1 and 2. In that order.
I'll give you a clue. Pick 1 and 2.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let me list three reasons which are most likely the reason for not going back and you pick the ones you think are relevant:

1. Political.
2. Budgetary.
3. Technological.

Let me give you a clue. Pick 1 and 2. In that order.
I'll give you a clue. Pick 1 and 2.

I've seen reasons 1 and 2 posted many times before in various forums. Probably as far back as the 90s. I doubt it's convinced the skeptics any.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I've seen reasons 1 and 2 posted many times before in various forums. Probably as far back as the 90s. I doubt it's convinced the skeptics any.
I'll sort out a suitable mast. How about you grab your colours and nail them to it?

Then we'll know what you think about it. I'll be keen to know.

Upvote 0