why do people think 9/11 was inside job / false flag ?

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Over the last while I have been pondering a phenomenon that has actually been going for a very long time. I am referring to Denialists and Conspiracy Theorists. While they might seem to be different behaviours, I think they have a commonality in the sort of mind that subscribes to them. What also struck me as curious is the number of them that are centered around science, technology and medicine. Let me list a few.

>> the link between tobacco and cancer, particularly lung cancer

>> the fluoridation of water supplies to prevent tooth decay

>> the role of chlorofluorinated hydrocarbons in the deterioration of the ozone layer

>> the build up of DDT in the food chain and its effect on both reproduction success in birds and human health.

>> the link between HIV and AIDS

>> the role of vaccination in causing other health issues

>> the historicity of the moon landings

>>UFOs and aliens

>> flat earth

>> chemtrails

>> the human role in CO2 production and climate change

This is hardly an exhaustive list and it is easy to also point out others that have very little, if any, linkage to science, technology or medicine. For example, the historicity of the Holocaust, of the Twin Towers, of the assassination of President Kennedy and of both President Obama's birth place and religion.

What most puzzles me most is the state of mind of both those who advocate these theories and those who so readily subscribe to them. I will throw out a few random thoughts here in the hope that they will generate some discussion.

>> fear and powerlessness --- people feel overwhelmed by events that are beyond their control and require a scapegoat on which to pin their frustration and their anger.

>> fear and ignorance --- people are frightened by their own lack of understanding of the concepts and issues involved and suggest that 'the intellectuals' are trying to put one over on them.

>> the 'little guy syndrome' --- people fear big organizations, big government in particular, and feel the need to lash out at them by suggesting that the little guy is being somehow exploited.

>>contrarianism --- some people love to be different just for the sake of it

>>special knowledge syndrome --- a form of elitism where people like to feel they have some special or secret knowledge that makes them feel smarter and/or better informed than the rest, even if it doesn't have much practical application.

>> religion and political ideologies --- in at least a few cases the culprit is viewed as challenging religious and/or political beliefs.

To illustrate this last point we could look at two examples.

Political --- the fluoridation of water supplies to prevent tooth decay was opposed as a tactic by communists to poison the whole nation. This was particularly effective in the days of the 'red menace' but has a modern counterpart in the paranoia surrounding international terrorism.

Religious --- new technologies are viewed as challenging religious understandings. This goes back a long way in history. Two hundred years ago Timothy Dwight, Presbyterian minister and president of Yale University wrote “If God had decreed from all eternity that a certain person should die of smallpox, it would be a frightful sin to avoid and annul that decree by the trick of vaccination.” Today we see an echo of that religious fear in the debate surrounding stem cell research.

My final observation is that it seems to me that denialists, conspiracy theorists, and biblical fundamentalists / creationists are often the same people.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,917.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Even then. (some were not reported openly - but searching/ research led to finding out pharmakeia was covering it up)
That ctheory is less likely in my books that the whole 9/11 thing. No reason to cover up back then.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I checked. It took a few seconds. Here's what I found :
"As of December 2015, she has been unsuccessful at four parole board hearings. At her first hearing, Spencer said she had hoped police would shoot her and that she had been a user of alcohol and drugs at the time of the crime"

"The Grover Cleveland Elementary School shooting took place on January 29, 1979, at a public elementary school in San Diego, California, United States. The principal and a custodian were killed; eight children and a police officer were injured. A 16-year-old girl, Brenda Spencer, who lived in a house across the street from the school, was convicted of the shootings. Charged as an adult, she pleaded guilty to two counts of murder and assault with a deadly weapon, and was given an indefinite sentence. As of November 2019, she remains in prison."

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,917.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Only a trillion dollars profit, so yeah, no reason....
They were quite open about alcohol in kids cough syrup, belladonna as a pain med, speed in diet pills, and heroin in cold medication back in the day. People were indifferent.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
They were quite open about alcohol in kids cough syrup, belladonna as a pain med, speed in diet pills, and heroin in cold medication back in the day. People were indifferent.
Why do so few people know all (of the ones investigated) the shootings were related to pharmakeia .... ? Where in the Bible is it written they deceive the whole world !?

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,917.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I checked. It took a few seconds. Here's what I found :
Yes and the conclusion was that although none of it applied at the time of the shooting (trying to delude others that her motive was not indifference), her lack of remorse concluded that perhaps blaming something else each parole hearing might get her her freedom.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes and the conclusion was that although none of it applied at the time
Just what do you think they would say ? The same thing, all the time, with few exceptions....

remember the root of all evil?

A trillion dollars is a big root@!
(or temptation/ for love of money/ or feeds the root)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,917.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Those conclusions at the time were not the result of a investigative cover-up. Things weren't very sofisticated bacjk then. Some people just have a hard time wrapping their heads around the fact that sometimes **** just happens without reason. That is what scares people and it was amazing to watch the paranoia in the people at the time. People whose fairy tale lives had been shattered with the original killing of a Kennedy and still hadn't recovered. So they accept any nonsense reason that is given. In her case however no reason was ever given, immediately or later on, so people tried to forget it until a song came along that reminded them once again (which was absurdly banned in many places because it did so).

So you take an incident like 9/11 with plenty of motive and people don't want to think of the alternate reasons any more than if there were none at all. ESPECIALLY when their delusional view of themselves as a nation is threatened.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Some people just have a hard time wrapping their heads around the fact that sometimes **** just happens without reason.
I know you do - but just to be clear, do you trust what the Bible says ?

i.e. there is no curse without a reason...

Proverbs 26:2 Like a fluttering sparrow or darting swallow ...
Proverbs 26:2 Like a fluttering sparrow or darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest.
As the sparrow in her wandering, as the swallow in her flying, so the curse that is causeless lighteth not. As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come. Like a fluttering sparrow, like a darting swallow, so the undeserved curse doesn't come to rest.

Proverbs 26:2 - Bible Gateway
https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Proverbs 26:2
As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come. CSB Like a flitting sparrow or a fluttering swallow, an undeserved curse goes nowhere.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
QUOTE="timothyu, post: 74458450, member: 415905"]My point precisely. People fear the truth because it is often too insane to comprehend. Leaders and the elite bank on that mentality to their advantage. I always remember when a schoolgirl killed a bunch of people at school one day because she didn't like Mondays. No other reason, not mentally ill, but the switch got flipped and people freaked out, realised the switch flip could happen in anybody including themselves. They ran from the notion and buried their heads in the sand. (personally I think it was disco that drove her over the edge)[/QUOTE
================================
IF , if it was like the other shootings, she was on brain altering medications, or had been and stopped taking them. Every shooting I saw investigated in the previous decades were by this - pharmakeia/ mind/ (legal!!!) ..... It has been squelched for the most part the last 8 years, because so much m o n e y is at risk/ involved/ in control censoring...

Not disco...Country & Western!

Upvote 0

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Mental illness?

Exactly, how would anyone be able to bring in the required amount of "Plastique", which would be massive, over a period of weeks to months, rig the explosives, and then be there to detonate 30 minutes or so after the airliners hit the buildings. It would be involved hundreds of people, and know one said anything in 18 years.

Mental illness

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About 400 videos were available on youtube, etc, claiming and showing evidence, real or not, that it was an inside job, OR at least known and let to happen.
So? What exactly does that prove other than people like conspiracy theories?

Upvote 0

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will not bother to debate this again, as the last thread was closed. However if you search through my post history I have stated the reasons why 9/11 was an inside job. I'm stunned that anybody who researches it can conclude otherwise.

Satan is the prince of this world, and his minions would think nothing of murdering a few thousand people in order to murder hundreds of thousands more, in a war that profits them. They got their 'new Pearl Harbour' and attempted to implement the Wolfowitz Doctrine.

WTC 7 is the smoking gun.

• Winner
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

ChristianGirl_96

Jan 13, 2019
Epsom
✟131,109.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will not bother to debate this again, as the last thread was closed. However if you search through my post history I have stated the reasons why 9/11 was an inside job. I'm stunned that anybody who researches it can conclude otherwise.

Satan is the prince of this world, and his minions would think nothing of murdering a few thousand people in order to murder hundreds of thousands more, in a war that profits them. They got their 'new Pearl Harbour' and attempted to implement the Wolfowitz Doctrine.

WTC 7 is the smoking gun.
Are you crazy? Shall I post witness statements from people who watched the planes crash or not?

Upvote 0