Why do people say COVID-19 is 666 and the vaccine is the mark of the beast?

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So the new thing going around social media that "CORONA" comes to 666 somehow with some numbers thing people are into. Thus people are saying to refuse the vaccine because its the mark.

Do people realize how weird that sounds? First let's start with the fact its not called Corona. Its called Coronavirus or technically COVID-19. So the "numbers" thing won't equal 666 (I guess). Next, the Coronavirus is just a strain that has been around a long time. It's a group of viruses. So odds are we have already had vaccines for its other forms.

SE: https://clickongh.net/2020/03/25/man-tries-to-prove-that-coronavirus-is-666/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
People have been trying to find 666 in everything and anything for the last century at least. It is just evangelical hysteria.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So the new thing going around social media that "CORONA" comes to 666 somehow with some numbers thing people are into. Thus people are saying to refuse the vaccine because its the mark.

Do people realize how weird that sounds? First let's start with the fact its not called Corona. Its called Coronavirus or technically COVID-19. So the "numbers" thing won't equal 666 (I guess). Next, the Coronavirus is just a strain that has been around a long time. It's a group of viruses. So odds are we have already had vaccines for its other forms.

I'm fairly confident that this is a huge misinterpretation, that is, assuming the vaccine isn't laced with some kind of bio-chip .....................................or is some kind of measure to more firmly impress folks into accepting anti-christian values and priorities in life.

I'm also fairly confident that the Mark of the Beast itself has been around for quite some time already. Something, like 2,000+ years would be a good approximation of the time I'm referring to.

And now, a little something by which to think further about this:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Corona is Latin for crown. If the events around this word is the beast or the mark of the beast then what about all other significant moments in history that involves a crown and Latin roots? like a coronation.

Upvote 0

MikeT-NYC

Dec 31, 2018
Staten Island
✟15,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Corona is Latin for crown. If the events around this word is the beast or the mark of the beast then what about all other significant moments in history that involves a crown and Latin roots? like a coronation.

Coronaviruses (and there's a whole family of them, not just this one) got that name because early scientists thought they looked like a crown under a microscope. It has nothing to do with the mark of the beast or anything like that.

You always have to remember that the average IQ of the population is 100. That means half the population is going to be lower than normal IQ and those people post just as much as anybody else. Probably more.

Upvote 0

ThomasH

Mar 31, 2020
Utah
✟15,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Littlek

I'm His
Jun 13, 2011
U.S.A.
✟53,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I find interesting is that doctors and store owners in China are scanning people foreheads for a temperature of between 99.6 and 99.9 to see if they have corona virus. Link below

White House moves to protect Trump, staff from coronavirus
My husband who works at a walmart distribution center said they are going to start doing that and he said anything over 100, you have to go. I think hes getting mixed up, its probably 99 and you have to go.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

SE: Man tries to prove that Coronavirus is ‘666’ - Clickongh
No, the vaccine is not the Mark of the Beast. It’s ok to get the vaccine if you want to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zachary Carl

Sep 4, 2021
Chillicothe
✟15,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Listen i seen a Notice before Registering that said Folks have died so don't say it doesn't exist? here is the thing about that, your dealing with the great deceiver. The Deaths they put down as the Virus was done by Falsifying paperwork just like the CDC is doing with not counting the V'ed that die within 14 days after being V'ed, not counted as being V'ed, Plus the Many accounts out there of Nurses that said they was killing people with Ventilators. HELLO they get money for every death they put down as the Virus ! Plus the China church yelling out "it's all Fake" when all this first happened. go look for the vid on youtube. And don't Get Tested or Jabbed, also check out stop5g.cz site

Upvote 0

Zachary Carl

Sep 4, 2021
Chillicothe
✟15,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Go to stop5g.cz and Explain why the Cryptocurrency Patent fulfills the Scripture of the Mark WO2020060606
also the Hydrogel called Luciferase, you folks are too Trusting, The Elite doesn't tell you what's really in this stuff, have you ever Read "The Secret Covenant" where they declare everything(Overview) they are doing to us.

Upvote 0