why do i keep seeing repeated and arranged numbers?

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
like 222 333 1111 444444 555 666 7777 888 999 3 to 6 digits 123456 234 456 8910 even 242424 1212 505050 or 500005 1001 2332 7117 530153 493294 i have no idea what this mean or does it even mean a thing i also don't think that it came from the lord because it's too confusing i keep seeing these random arranged and repeated numbers since probably 2016 or 2017 but i just started to question it now

based on my research it seems i'm not the only one who is seeing these things just that mine were both repeated and arranged just that it was random compare to other people who only keep seeing one specific number 1234 222 444 777 mine seem nonsense

tasha93

Mar 5, 2019
BURNLEY
✟15,692.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh gosh, I'm going to be honest with you as much as I can in regards to the rules of posting here and what I can and can't say. Well, I started to see numbers like this ALL of the time in 2016, for months and months. It lead me onto a path of a new spiritual understanding. At the time I believed these numbers meant something to the subconscious mind and that it was a sign to wake up to the truth. However I don't think that's 100% right now. I made the mistake of trying to work out meaning of the numbers, and now I really regret giving my time and thoughts to this. This was before I really took Jesus into my heart. I recommend each time you see them, don't think about it or better yet say a payer out loud and call on Jesus to be close to you. You may find after a few times of praying to Jesus when this happened it could stop. Hope this helps! And by the way, I'm sure it's not from the Lord...

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It could be a type of synesthesia. For example if you are seeing floating numbers or specially pronounced numbers (like seeing certain numbers in a string as bolded, colored, highlighted etc). If so it does mean something, but that meaning is subjective to you.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh gosh, I'm going to be honest with you as much as I can in regards to the rules of posting here and what I can and can't say. Well, I started to see numbers like this ALL of the time in 2016, for months and months. It lead me onto a path of a new spiritual understanding. At the time I believed these numbers meant something to the subconscious mind and that it was a sign to wake up to the truth. However I don't think that's 100% right now. I made the mistake of trying to work out meaning of the numbers, and now I really regret giving my time and thoughts to this. This was before I really took Jesus into my heart. I recommend each time you see them, don't think about it or better yet say a payer out loud and call on Jesus to be close to you. You may find after a few times of praying to Jesus when this happened it could stop. Hope this helps! And by the way, I'm sure it's not from the Lord...

I tell you what, not just numbers, but dreams and end times events/mandela effect stuff and conspiracy theories, politics....I realized how much this has been distracting me from my spiritual walk and making me more anxious. Thank you for reminding me tonight to pray against these spirits. If you are confused, disregard it and pray about it. I try so hard to do this.

• Agree
Reactions: tasha93
Upvote 0

DM25

Jul 10, 2018
Edmonton
✟16,988.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
like 222 333 1111 444444 555 666 7777 888 999 3 to 6 digits 123456 234 456 8910 even 242424 1212 505050 or 500005 1001 2332 7117 530153 493294 i have no idea what this mean or does it even mean a thing i also don't think that it came from the lord because it's too confusing i keep seeing these random arranged and repeated numbers since probably 2016 or 2017 but i just started to question it now

based on my research it seems i'm not the only one who is seeing these things just that mine were both repeated and arranged just that it was random compare to other people who only keep seeing one specific number 1234 222 444 777 mine seem nonsense
I see it too. What I do is pray to God about it. Just ask him. You and I both know it's not just numbers or coincidences, like many on here think who have never experienced it. So don't listen to those people I know exactly what you're experiencing and it is indeed spiritual either from God or the devil. So pray to him and ask him to remove these things if it is not from him. I am suspecting it is by the devil and someone told me it could be if you have history of witchcraft in your family. Either way pray to him to make sure. The way we would know it's from God is if it leads you to scripture. But anything that leads you to something that contradicts the word of God would be by the devil. Always go to God with these questions and pray to him, because despite people's best intentions on here they can't be helpful if they have never experienced it and think it's just a coincidence or that you're crazy or something, when we KNOW it isn't and they are ignorant of the fact because they have never experienced it. Many lack discernment or realization that we are in a constant war with satan and the spiritual realm is even more real than the physical and it's usually because of fear. We have to always be on guard and be vigilant against the devil in the name of Jesus.

Reactions: proverbs3
Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Witchcraft? Hmm.. Not sure, but I am involved with a lot of Spiritists. But when I ask one about these numbers, it said it was meaningless.

It disappeared all of a sudden. I don't know if I prayed I have forgotten about it, but I remembered I did ignored those numbers and played with it like it was nothing, then it disappeared, I also remembered that I did try to trust in the Lord but it only took a few hours then I'm back in the loop again

Upvote 0

Fair2light

May 25, 2019
Nevada
✟15,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am a new member, I went looking for some answers to why I keep seeing 444.
There is a lot of nonsense out there. I believe God can do anything, use anything or any oil ne to get a message to believers.
First, how do we know if this is from Him?
Is it, the message, rooted in the bible, His Word?
God, will never contradict HIS WORD.
Does it, edify the body, other believers?
His message is meant to share with our brothers and sisters in Him.
Does it glorify The Lord Jesus?His message to us will always give glory, credit to God, the Son.
Does the message cause confusion?
A message from the Lord would never be convoluted and confusing.
That said,
I have been seeing 444 for a couple years now. I know it has something to do with the catching up of the church, His body as described in 2 thess. And Corinthians for examples.
This event is right at the door, very soon. We are admonished to be ready and watching for His return. Be ready...washed in His blood, saved by grace through faith. Have I called on the name of the Lord to be saved? Our readiness is simply being His bride, our sins washed away, we are walking in righteousness. We are abiding in Him. Our perfection is His life in us. Our we ready?
Are we watching, look up be watchful, for our redemption draws near. Do we live our lives day by day, moment by moment in such a way as to anticipate His return? We are to be about our fathers business, not to earn His blessing, but to serve Him.
So I am seeing 444, what does that mean? Jesus is coming soon! Be ready and watching my brothers and sisters!
The Lord is on His way! Even at the door!!

Upvote 0

Fair2light

May 25, 2019
Nevada
✟15,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  1. I have been seeing 444 for a couple years now. I know it has something to do with the catching up of the church, His body as described in 2 thess. And Corinthians for examples.
    This event is right at the door, very soon. We are admonished to be ready and watching for His return. Be ready...washed in His blood, saved by grace through faith. Have I called on the name of the Lord to be saved? Our readiness is simply being His bride, our sins washed away, we are walking in righteousness. We are abiding in Him. Our perfection is His life in us. Our we ready?
    Are we watching, look up be watchful, for our redemption draws near. Do we live our lives day by day, moment by moment in such a way as to anticipate His return? We are to be about our fathers business, not to earn His blessing, but to serve Him.
    So I am seeing 444, what does that mean? Jesus is coming soon! Be ready and watching my brothers and sisters!

A moment ago
    + QuoteReply

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is a lot of nonsense out there. I believe God can do anything, use anything or any oil ne to get a message to believers.
Does it glorify The Lord Jesus?His message to us will always give glory, credit to God, the Son.
That said,
I have been seeing 444 for a couple years now. I know it has something to do with the catching up of the church, His body as described in 2 thess. And Corinthians for examples.
that is just why i stop thinking about these numbers they don't lead me to any bible verses probably just a traitor playing me but yeah sometimes i still wonder what it meant but no answers came out maybe it's not yet the right time to understand these things since i also had a very weird that looks biblical and a repetitive dream i keep dreaming about it since 2005-2017 or 2018 after dreaming i eventually forget a think was like i didn't dream it

Upvote 0

DM25

Jul 10, 2018
Edmonton
✟16,988.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God revealed it to me after praying to him. It is not by the devil or anything else (at least not for me) it's from God. There's nothing to be afraid of. :) God uses many ways to speak to us and lead us to scripture. Scripture is even divided by chapters and numbers. I figured out what seeing 11 meant. It means to be in alignment with Jesus, to be in covenant with him. So basically whenever I see it I just think of God and my right standing with him, I no longer fear. And now I love seeing it and God is speaking to me reminding me I am in alignment with and in covenant with him.

Upvote 0

DM25

Jul 10, 2018
Edmonton
✟16,988.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That said,
I agree, amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fair2light

May 25, 2019
Nevada
✟15,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
that is just why i stop thinking about these numbers they don't lead me to any bible verses probably just a traitor playing me but yeah sometimes i still wonder what it meant but no answers came out maybe it's not yet the right time to understand these things since i also had a very weird that looks biblical and a repetitive dream i keep dreaming about it since 2005-2017 or 2018 after dreaming i eventually forget a think was like i didn't dream it

I agree, seeing numbers as I am, or dreaming weird dreams can be of the enemy and may be, but we are creating doctrine and being led astray by being aware of the supernatural. As I said God can use anyone or anything to get our attention. What do you immediately think of when you have the repetitive dream?
When I see 444, I always think of his imminent return. The way I have put that together is the 4 times Jesus comes to us.
1. He came as a babe.
2. He comes in our heart when we are born again.
3. He is coming for his bride.
4. He is coming to earth at the end of the Great tribulation with us, his saints.
The number 4 in scripture, speaks of creation.
The 3rd 4 is to me indicative of his coming for His bride.
Try hat is how I see it and the reminder encourages me to look up and eagerly await his coming.
Pray about your dreams, ask the Lord if they are from Him and what He wants you to know.
Also pray, if it is Not from Him to take them away.

Upvote 0

Fair2light

May 25, 2019
Nevada
✟15,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree, seeing numbers as I am, or dreaming weird dreams can be of the enemy and may be, but we are creating doctrine and being led astray by being aware of the supernatural. As I said God can use anyone or anything to get our attention. What do you immediately think of when you have the repetitive dream?
When I see 444, I always think of his imminent return. The way I have put that together is the 4 times Jesus comes to us.
1. He came as a babe.
2. He comes in our heart when we are born again.
3. He is coming for his bride.
4. He is coming to earth at the end of the Great tribulation with us, his saints.
The number 4 in scripture, speaks of creation.
The 3rd 4 is to me indicative of his coming for His bride.
Try hat is how I see it and the reminder encourages me to look up and eagerly await his coming.
Pray about your dreams, ask the Lord if they are from Him and what He wants you to know.
Also pray, if it is Not from Him to take them away.
* we are NOT creating doctrine by being aware of the supernatural.
*corrected*

Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
* we are NOT creating doctrine by being aware of the supernatural.
*corrected*
We might create

Someone predicted a very big meteor collision on earth then she posted it on social media the next day NASA said that there will be an asteroid flying close by 2029 that same person said about the end of the world lol didn't watched the video about local tv interviewing her thought power came from witchcraft but when i finally watched it it was an uncontrollable dream a nightmare that keeps coming true
What do you immediately think of when you have the repetitive dream?.
The moment i wake up i was like ... ??? I was just thinking about that dream then already forgot what it was all about this happened almost all the time
Here's that dream
about a dream does this mean revelation or total nonsense?

Upvote 0

Mel333

May 27, 2019
Brisbane
✟34,753.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I would think, if it was a gift from God, that it would help others in some way.

Otherwise it could just be seeing combinations and focusing on them more than others. ie being aware of combinations and perhaps excluding other combinations elsewhere that don't match a combination...

I had a thing with seeing 3s, 5s and 7s... but reasoned it's because I only pay attention to those numbers more and don't like 2s and 6s.

Upvote 0